Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

I always thought the lemon strains were sativa. Guess I was wrong lol... Lemon Butter wax...

IMG_9289.jpg
IMG_9290.jpg
IMG_9291.JPG

My MMJ Doctor wants me to have a break and not use flower while I try his $500+ oil/mouth spray regime...I said no worries...so just dabs for me that week.
Here is the low temp/pressure rosin that has been frozen since Sunday, fresh from the freezer,
1661400016855.jpg

My MMJ Doctor wants me to have a break and not use flower while I try his $500+ oil/mouth spray regime...I said no worries...so just dabs for me that week.
Here is the low temp/pressure rosin that has been frozen since Sunday, fresh from the freezer,
View attachment 39443
Your doctor sucks hahaha

You got im though lol
Yup, no flowers, dabs only, all good doc hahaa

They sound like they really are trying to make you use oils and not buds
Bastards - let them know it takes too long to kick in for your pain and you need flower for instant effects

I spy a little hair with my little eye... :razz2: The dangers of pressing with either a beard or a dog LOL....

My current dabbage....another amazing live resin from Society C. They have fast become my favorite extractionists.

View attachment 39727

Now... Max got into the packaging before I could take pics :lol: So.... yeah.

View attachment 39728

He was kind enough to leave the label....

View attachment 39729
Lol
You wouldn't fit one of my beard hairs in that container......
Not from the press room though, no dogs allowed in there

He did come and say hello just as I was getting a dab ready on the lounge and taking pics
I saw the hair but couldn't be bothered taking another pic after removing it

No dog hairs unfortunately :cry:, could be worse, I could still be on a reduced T break:mental:
Back to normal viewing, had a blow-out even though I only went to 1000psi (top puck)on the Dabpress gauge, can't see any contaminants though (top puck),
1663319915097.jpg

Brunch today,
1665295034637.jpg

20221013_194751.jpg

Reloaded..
La kush cake.. biscotti budder.. golden guava.. garlato wax.. some bubble hash and some dry sift..
Loving my setup...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back