Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Looks like Dynavap has a new tip; The Helix. Now at an introductory price of $49.00 (which saves you $10)

RS8787_Parts-June-2023_0001s_0003_Helix-Tip-Vertical_4ab65c86-d2b7-4d93-98a9-bd12a8e25bc9.png
RS8786_Parts-June-2023_0001s_0002_Helix-Tip-Horizontal_1f4a9ffa-2d44-4a96-accd-539ec25da902.png

Anyone got a helix yet ???
Im still rocking g4 7fins....

Nope... Maybe a lil outta my "price-range"...? Or so I say today...:buenrollo::dog::wink:

I rock an '18 Ti w/5 squared-off fins and a '20 Ti w/5 rounded-off fins... with 3-5 caps a day minimum, EVERYDAY. No vacations, "personal", or sick days! They are "workhorses."

:peace:

PS: good to see you around again, hope things are good for you and yours....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Does anyone remember what the list price was on the Sterling Silver faceted mouthpiece when it was offered?

Just tried helix for first time...need more science but initial thoughts are more convection more flavor. I heated it vertically because i saw Troy and Jerry trying this. Don't know if that makes any difference tho. More mass around the oven i think. I need to spend more time with it for a better understanding of best usage techniques

Does anyone remember what the list price was on the Sterling Silver faceted mouthpiece when it was offered?
I don't remember them being sold. I thought that George had only made a few and gave them away as a promotion. My recollection, but I could be wrong.

Nope... Maybe a lil outta my "price-range"...? Or so I say today...:buenrollo::dog::wink:

I rock an '18 Ti w/5 squared-off fins and a '20 Ti w/5 rounded-off fins... with 3-5 caps a day minimum, EVERYDAY. No vacations, "personal", or sick days! They are "workhorses."

:peace:

PS: good to see you around again, hope things are good for you and yours....:thumbsup:
Helix opened at 49. Now 59. Bought the release at 39 using 23dyna23 as a code i found for 20% off. Seems to be a one time code thzt i wish I'd saved for more expensive stuff.

I do remember when they offered those extravagant stems for sale. Wow and wow! I wonder how many people purchased them?
There’s a guy out there making these sterling silver mps on a very limited basis.
A874640B-9571-4352-8C2C-E49964F14565.jpeg

New bog oak mini wpa graphite anodized 9 fin and mp is beautiful but will run well over $200 so I’m going with a bag of Durban Poison and Lemon cherry sherbet this week and still had $ for the silver twist mp.
51F71424-1CE9-469C-BEE0-22000848BB0A.jpeg
ADB12955-234C-4A86-8B81-F1A64AB65B09.jpeg

6.9 grams of silver

So what do you all think? Has Dynavap pretty much run its course at this point?

I have no doubt that folks will continue to buy an occasional custom stem from some of the crafts folks out there, from time to time, but has George and Company pretty much exhausted their market?

Just wondering what ya'll think.

Take care!

So what do you all think? Has Dynavap pretty much run its course at this point?
I think there will still be the folk that originally loved the DV who continue to use them. But.... DV really hasn't come up with anything 'new' in a real long time. Their advertising seems to be targeting a different type of audience. And once they started selling CBD caps on their site I figured they were sort of grasping at straws.

I have no doubt that folks will continue to buy an occasional custom stem from some of the crafts folks out there, from time to time, but has George and Company pretty much exhausted their market?
Frankly I think that this is where George went wrong. IMO he should have teamed up with some of the og off market folk (like @phattpiggie and @Aezhenn )/ His offerings would have been fresh that way. Instead he's pretty much stayed with his 'same old' designs. There's only so much you can do with that.

DV still suits my usage style. Not interested in one hit extraction. Anvil is nice but I'm more of a micro doser. Take a hit and come back later to finish. Back to back to back hits just isn't the way I consume. I have other vapes but with grandkids running around my house i can't leave large thermal extraction devices set up for my convenience. That said dv has been stagnant for a while but I'm ok with that and the device is still what i reach for. It just fits me.

IMG_0225.jpeg
Plus I love these little micro sets.

IMG_0736.jpeg
IMG_0736.jpeg
IMG_0728.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back