Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Wow... just wow.

You did NOT get a warning point for your previous post. I put a moderator note on it and addressed it in my moderator post afterwards. Had you read my moderator post instead of just reacting you would have known that.

Excuse me? Yes you did. Instead of just hitting the report button, you chose to lash back. And in doing so made an insulting comment about Americans (i.e. by that definition all Americans are super fat and have relations with their sisters and cousins). You've been here long enough to know better than to respond in turn.

Like the gestapo huh? Giving you a break was acting like the gestapo?

Have you taken a minute to read the rules you agreed to when joining? Here is a link for your convenience. While there please note the following:

• Public discussion of moderator posts and decisions is not allowed.
• Report rule breaking posts. Responding to a rule breaking post often results in unnecessary arguing between members and can take a thread off topic. Hit the report button on the bottom left of the post and a moderator will take care of it. However, misuse of the report system can result in a warning point.
I didn’t lash back at all, what in the hell did I call him, this is unbelievable.

Point issued for ignoring forum rules and for publicly discussing a moderator's decision.

Will you please re-read my post above and then take this to pm?
You should have pm’d me rather than doing this stupid shit you told me not to do, contradict much.
Momofthegoons please stop derailing this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
My lighters only went and died again, they only last so long I’m sick of it, and I’m using the best butane I can get and maintains them regularly. This is what I use it’s a prof torch.
View attachment 43634
Heard good thing about blazer, Would a blazer Firefox be suitable for a Dynavap and not heat it too quick for example, and would it hold roughly the same amount of gas as I only fill this torch once a week which is ideal for me. Also there really hard to find over here for some reason. And also no suggestions on induction heaters as I do not like them just my preference that’s all.
View attachment 43636
Firefox is too much flame for DV

Ago Will you please re-read my post above and then take this to pm?
Left here 9 months ago for this very reason and the first time I check back and it’s the same user doin the same crap. Motg you have more patience than I can imagine. Bless you. I leave you with a pic of my updated FFP and QBert
CE6C721D-D2C7-4B14-9901-DF5E37293C90.jpeg
CB24BF12-0AC2-4E90-94DC-1F9E379CBDFA.jpeg

Left here 9 months ago for this very reason and the first time I check back and it’s the same user doin the same crap. Motg you have more patience than I can imagine. Bless you. I leave you with a pic of my updated FFP and QBert View attachment 44169View attachment 44170
What does the silver arm and round/roller part do?

How many heat cycles do you need to finish a bowl with that one ?

What does the silver arm and round/roller part do?

How many heat cycles do you need to finish a bowl with that one ?
It’s like a Morse code or telegraph go lever. Push down to activate

it’s the base station for the induction module IM . IM can leave base and attach to a mod.

Mod settings determine how you want to use. Sip and dip rtc

Limited number of mods work at this point. Check pinned messages on DV discord for list of mods that are compatible

Okay...what I'd like to know is... who among "our community" was looking for a DV cap that would hold the heat longer? Hence, the ARMORED CAP! :thinker:

And, what is GEORGE telling us with his 419 DV jersey!

Enquiring minds folks, enquiring minds! :naughty2:

Turns the DV into a one heat cycle beasty
I still dont get this.. all my vapcaps have always been a single hit extraction.. its how iv always done it and always will..
Why cant people get a single hit extraction without mods ??

I still dont get this.. all my vapcaps have always been a single hit extraction.. its how iv always done it and always will..
Why cant people get a single hit extraction without mods ??
I don't know how you get it in one go
For me it's always been a few gos
The wand was the best I got and did it in two heat cycles with full and even extraction
The vaphit does it on one and without thinking for me

Yeah the silver collar is great, I love that he makes 4 sizes, the Xl 16mm covers the whole cap
I have the large one and think it's great
It really has transformed the DV for me
Barely got used anymore before I got it

I don't know how you get it in one go
For me it's always been a few gos
The wand was the best I got and did it in two heat cycles with full and even extraction
The vaphit does it on one and without thinking for me

I have the large one and think it's great
It really has transformed the DV for me
Barely got used anymore before I got it
Same here, I'm only using my Dynavap now to test the collar out, once I got my Dani the Dynavap stopped coming out

So here is me using my vapcap... single extraction always..

So here is me using my vapcap... single extraction always..

Just gave you a sub mate :)
Great video cheers, it was extracted and had impressive clouds, but I would have heated that again I reckon looking at the avb
I get mine closer to chocolate colour - I'm a hog and want it all lol
Won't be as tasty as that first heat cycle though

Just gave you a sub mate :)
Great video cheers, it was extracted and had impressive clouds, but I would have heated that again I reckon looking at the avb
I get mine closer to chocolate colour - I'm a hog and want it all lol
Won't be as tasty as that first heat cycle though
Yeah you right if i go again it will taste like arse...
And i use my avb to infuse into oil and make caps for old people so nothing wasted in the end...
I have a friend who i buy avb off, and its still green.. he just uses eq at 170 then dumps it...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back