Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I love the passion of Dynavapers, second to none. I'm a slave to flavor and have thought to try a DV but with all the accolades
thrown about no one ever mentions the taste. This makes me very skeptical. Someone give me some truth !

Well here's the truth on how dynavaps taste.

They can provide great hits, or over/under cook your herb. To get great hits it takes practice since you can't set the temps except by how and how long you heat. An induction heater is a big help because it's fairly consistant. But you can get there with a torch but it takes practice and patience.

So at first there is a huge fiddle factor that experience can overcome.

[QUOTE="nikkiswango, post: 15205, member This makes me very skeptical. Someone give me some truth ![/QUOTE]
8dkvVob.jpg

FLAVOR CHASER "M" VAPCAP = CIVILIZED

Wood and Haiku contest are the themes for this week.

Has anybody tried the 2018 M?

This week's code: 0322RPPDL. 20% off VonG bodies and stems & free shipping.
Now I have a "M" VAPCAP that work's well!
Wood sale this time out. So I left you alone. I have a hunch The 2018 M will go on a flash sale once they have made enough ahead of time. Then again 4/20 isn't too far off. A train pulls in every THU till then. Would you want this years model @ataxian? Anyone? Take a good look at the tip. Yes I'm going to entice you with a video. :smilie-devil:It might be up your alley? The tip is different as well as the mass according to Sneaky Pete.

So we see the IH heater. SS coffee mug design. I like it as the default mug. George mentioned in the broadcast that the IH heater's code being open source. :science:Wonder if I can program my EQ with code? Well I mean someone and they tell me how. @Pipes mini IH heater is squarish which has it's advantages. Getting your favorite mug and a skelator IH with your own lid arrangement is still a fun option.
Little late and slow to respond to your big weekend @phattpiggie. Anyway I'm happy for you and everybody in Spain! :sunbathing: Again, I like ALL the different directions aesthetics materials and ideas that you have and about to try out. Then you get with George himself and the event. Wow I'm speechless.

And the new IH heater. This should be an interesting addition to George's repertoire. I think it's a wise move on his part.
Yes, and the design he went with. It can sit in your beverage holder and be closed after use. A space for your vapcap as well. The thing is making it rugged enough for say being left in the vehicle overnight on a cold night.

Otherwise, The cap is the heater. What is not to like?

At the risk of bringing out my enabler demon again. Do you think you might get an M 2018? It seems worthy of being this years model, like entirely a full revision. :cool:Even the rings!
There are still some things to like about the 2017 that make it worthwhile. Or like the older Omnis. FTM. It looks like they put just that much more millwork to keep it at $60. That double helix tip to free up restriction was a wise choice. Biggest drawback of the 2017 M. Pun intended.

Wood sale this time out. So I left you alone. I have a hunch The 2018 M will go on a flash sale once they have made enough ahead of time. Then again 4/20 isn't too far off. A train pulls in every THU till then. Would you want this years model @ataxian? Anyone? Take a good look at the tip. Yes I'm going to entice you with a video. :smilie-devil:It might be up your alley? The tip is different as well as the mass according to Sneaky Pete.

Then you get with George himself and the event. Wow I'm speechless.

SOUNDS like U R tak'n care of!

The "M" with a bent CAP (my fault) is my life F^CK'D UP? (My "M" stilll work's) 3x per day!
SBABiMm.jpg

I use water 4 most of my VAPORIZER'S?
Funny how CANNABIS help's me read?
Why is it against the law in some places?
COFFEE/MILK/BEER/SODA R LEGAL? (CANNABIS is safer?)

Last edited:
I've been thinking about it. And most likely I will. :biggrin: I like the 2017 version a lot.

It's sort of like cars... just cause the newer model comes out it doesn't mean the older version is no good; just different. :thumbsup:

I'm just gonna roll with the dynavaps I have now. My collection is at 7, and I'm holding there. Basically I only use two, one vong for water, and a blackwood omni without water. And I have pipe's skeletor and a portside heaters. I could easily do well with one omni vong and a heater and one good lighter.

I have the sandblasted m and a regular 17m that I really don't use, and will most likely gift to someone. I'm not even tempted by a new m.

They don't really wear out, so if you clean it once in a while your good. I'm no longer following fc's dynavap thread daily, so that helps, lol. It's hard to say no when your on the party bus. They'll really have to come out with something very different for me to get back on the bus. Too many other vapes out there to fall in love with just one.

I'm just gonna roll with the dynavaps I have now. My collection is at 7
Well... I'm only at 3 and of that, the M is used as a stem for my WS. So I wouldn't mind a vape designated M as well.

My only issue is that I love @phattpiggie 's work so much that it gets me into trouble. So I see plenty of those in my future lol... Of course, for those I only need to buy tips.

Well... I'm only at 3 and of that, the M is used as a stem for my WS. So I wouldn't mind a vape designated M as well.

My only issue is that I love @phattpiggie 's work so much that it gets me into trouble. So I see plenty of those in my future lol... Of course, for those I only need to buy tips.
I use the "M" all day everyday but I only have 1?
Definitely in my rotation!

Yup, @phatpiggie 's stems are art work. So "need" really doesn't apply for art, lol.

I advise friends if their thinking about buying a dynavap to get an ti XL vong with a mouthpiece and be done with it. One vape to do it all. But we're never really done with it, are we?

It's sort of like cars... just cause the newer model comes out it doesn't mean the older version is no good; just different. :thumbsup:
Agreed! :nod: That's also proof of a solid design change between models. I think of the tips as different jets as well. The M17 tip's mass and single helix being different enough from M18's double helix. Different airflow and heat dissipation, I figure. Glad I bought 2 2017 as my first Dynavap purchase.

'm just gonna roll with the dynavaps I have now. My collection is at 7, and I'm holding there. Basically I only use two, one vong for water, and a blackwood omni without water. And I have pipe's skeletor and a portside heaters. I could easily do well with one omni vong and a heater and one good lighter.
Good luck holding at 7 and watching the thread as well. :cool::smilie-devil::dog:I'm at 5 with some extra tips and caps GTG. I did buy different lighters and the triple I bought from George is my favs. Also a $3 triangle torch from China works nice. Single torches take more time but provide more heat absorption I've found. You have 2 IH heaters to compare. Small form ones as well. Do you favor either? Any comments?

I was thinking. The 2018M is SS. So any induction heater would perhaps heat the tip as well? Would the M18 bring something different with the IH heater?:thinker:

If the Dynavap IH is programmable, then you could have a 'Ti' setting since it is heating the cap more? Would less mass in the tip change how the field behaves?

Agreed! :nod: That's also proof of a solid design change between models. I think of the tips as different jets as well. The M17 tip's mass and single helix being different enough from M18's double helix. Different airflow and heat dissipation, I figure. Glad I bought 2 2017 as my first Dynavap purchase.

Good luck holding at 7 and watching the thread as well. :cool::smilie-devil::dog:I'm at 5 with some extra tips and caps GTG. I did buy different lighters and the triple I bought from George is my favs. Also a $3 triangle torch from China works nice. Single torches take more time but provide more heat absorption I've found. You have 2 IH heaters to compare. Small form ones as well. Do you favor either? Any comments?

I was thinking. The 2018M is SS. So any induction heater would perhaps heat the tip as well? Would the M18 bring something different with the IH heater?:thinker:

If the Dynavap IH is programmable, then you could have a 'Ti' setting since it is heating the cap more? Would less mass in the tip change how the field behaves?

Between my two IH the performance is identical, they just look different. The skeletor is a portside without the box. I mounted mine in a tea tin box thingy. I keep one in an outbuilding and one in our house.

I like the triple torches but my fave is the two flame tron.

To me the "M" by VAPCAP does the JOB?
I use TI for other application's so I do understand the principle in regards to sport's!
Just a CULTURE difference maybe?
The "M" is well designed including the SS according to my assessment.
Sorry to sound like a PRICK?
It hard to express myself!

• My DAUGHTERS friend JASON has these cool stickers I'm playing with a rip from my friend "M"!
7i0XqVy.jpg

My BLINGLESS MONDAY!
"M" da greatest contribution 2 our race!
71 F is OK 2 me?
{LEMON KUSH; DUTCH TREAT x BLUE DREAM; CONCRETE SHOE'S}
MONDAY is "M" DAY = CIVILIZED LIVING

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back