Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
One week away for
Your chance to win a mouthpiece
Submit your haiku
hKSfYi5.jpg

rE3Qrqn.png
JrAuV4b.jpg

"M" = MORTALITY

What does that do? (PHOTO in your POST?)
What's are it's FUNCTION?

This TORCH work's very well. (FUNCTION)

Last edited:
Yo @ataxian 20% 2017 M with free shipping. :hungry:
0306RPPDL Valid MAR 9th- NOW till MAR 12th 4am CST

someone PM @ataxian. PLZ I can't get to his inbox. :BangHead:

Haven't confirmed code.
The 2018 M is on preorder on their website. ->DynaVap

Last edited:
Yo @ataxian 20% 2017 M with free shipping. :hungry:
0306RPPDL Valid MAR 9th- NOW till MAR 12th 4am CST

someone PM @ataxian. PLZ I can't get to his inbox. :BangHead:

Haven't confirmed code.
The 2018 M is on preorder on their website. ->DynaVap

I need a new cap & screens!
I want a 7 fin - TI CAP

My "M" is amazing!
I can read!
Dry even without coughing!

Last edited:
Of all the new VC user adventures I am really, really enjoying seeing yours @ataxian.

Great to see you enjoying your M and I get the feeling I'll be seeing you in my Inbox in the future.

I have to agree.. @ataxian was on the fence for so long.. glad to see it being enjoyed...

Flew in this afternoon with TheHedonistClub, no way George and the guys were travelling all this way and us not joining them at Spannabis 2018.
yHqhMwL.jpeg

Many thanks to @momofthegoons for the T shirt

Have "FUN" in SPAIN!!

F6CK'N "M'D OUT" = This thing is brutal however = CIVILIZED

I tried a "M" & was really pleased to see a cheap well made Device from VAPCAP.
Got to try GOD's GIFT 2018 HARVEST OUTDOOR = very power FLAVOR/DEVESTATING EFFECT ('M")

@Kellya86 I took a while to try one 4 sure!

YB7rgq8.jpeg

Found some really nice CBD wax and with the help of little balls of hemp fibre I've spent all day showing people how to use the VC. Or sat behind the counter running bowls and throwing out clouds just to add to the intrigue.

Everyone has been amazed at the vapor production and a lot were taken by surprise just how well it works, plenty of coughing has been going on.

George, Matt and Ben are great guys and a real pleasure to spend time with.

The language barrier is there with the crowds but you don't need a translator to understand the VC grin.

Having been around MJ for over 30 years means seeds, lights and the rest of it are nothing new to me so instead of wondering around in a packed pavilion I've spent the day behind and in front of the counter spreading the word for the greater good.

I met a another local VC user thru social media who turned up today just as a regular expo visitor.
His grasp of the English language and his love of the OmniXL has seen him translating and helping out demo'ing as well.
He has proved invaluable to the DV team and the guys who set the stall up, Vaposhop of Amsterdam.
So much so that he was offered work and given free reign to help out with sales.
His enthusiasm shone thru and sales were up because of his help, he had planned on only going for the Saturday but it looks like he will be back tomorrow for the last day.

I haven't had as much time as I would like to have had with the new IH
UiaG6ws.jpeg

I can say it's very different from the @Pipes range and will take a bit of extra time to perfect my single click 'dip til done' bowls.

George has given me the go ahead to divulge some but not all info on his build.
Triple 18650's add a bit of weight but this means it sits very solidly on a flat surface.
The coil has a sensor in it which can tell when the VC is in place, an LED goes from green to red when the tip is in place.
I mentioned that some people found the logo a bit big and George is happy to reduce the size to something a little less in your face. I didn't find it that bad and it didn't look out of place next to other drinks containers.
The electronics will be user programmable so the option to tailor the heat application for the individual is available.

This and the build will all be open source so everyone can benefit from the collective mind of the VC community.

The 2018 M looks very nice with it extra tip rifling, textured section and smaller logo. Can't say how it performs against the older M as I have not tried it out yet.
fM11v5I.jpeg

Last day tomorrow and I shall be doing the same thing, met some great people and have had some very humbling conversations concerning my stems.
If all goes well we will all be heading into the city for a meal together and enjoying a bit of relaxation time, it's hard work running multiple bowls for hours on end, but bloody good fun.

This week's code: 0315RPPDL. 20% off Maintenance Kit & Free shipping.

VCDC beta club applications end on Friday. Haiku contest ends as well.

@nikkiswango it depends on how you go about using one.

Heating near the clicker I can get 7-10 light satisfying tasty heat cycles.
Applying heat closer to the digger you get 1-2 good flavorful cycles followed by a couple less so.

I got a nice gift in the post from @duff, he sent me over my first piece of glass. Very much appreciated.
Still using my dip 'til done technique

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back