Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
@Shredder do you still use a torch as well? while I have an IH, I prefer the torch.
the other night I combusted, got so lit, was heating it for my lady and forgot to let it cool down before reheating:doh:
sometimes forgetfulness gets in the way of those clicks. the cap which came with my last Ti is my all around go to, my 18M cap is fickle and temperamental, clicks are tight sometimes there is no second click either, messes with my flow.

I don't use a torch very often. When I do it's just for a little practice, and to make sure my torch still works. One factor (for me) is I just use a dynavap tip indoors. For outside, or sharing, I like the convenience of battery vapes.

I actually ruined a cap once. I got it all crapped up with rosin and it stopped clicking. I tried soaking it in iso, that didn't work, then I torched it red hot, and that didn't work so I tossed it. I generally just use one tip and cap all the time. It's comforting, in a way when you get to know it so well. Like a favorite coffee cup or something.

I have 4 main caps in rotation.. including an original..
I am one with the click...
I have just adapted to every different tip..
Like jumping from cars to vans to bikes, i just automatically tune to what im using, and adjust to ambient temps and wind chill factor...

Havent combusted in ages... and i push my luck everytime..
Love my vapcaps...
My solo hates them.. gonna have a solo session and watch the f1...
I like vaporizers 4 da Flavor.
Combustion I like da Effect however the Flavor is not as optimistic.
My 22 year old smokes bowls I JOINED HER 2-B close and tried her way?
In my limited experience with VAPORIZERS and vaping I found Vaping 2-B = CIVILIZED
Da “M” is like a JOINT to me?
Da Flavor is improved = POV 4 what it’s worth?

My collection of tips and caps which is not quite complete.
20181113_121551.jpg
IMG_2018-11-13_20-51-44.JPG

My collection of tips and caps which is not quite complete.
View attachment 5829

Love the full Ti family there including aG1 tip. Kids that is every Ti tip from G1- G6 if you were curious. How did the black cap turn out? From memory it never quite worked right....

@Stevenski it looks really nice, clicks like any other cap but it wasn't to be.

This particular blacking process is the same one they use for gun parts and it requires temps over the temps the clickers can take.

The process also changes the properties of the SS and it's now brittle and cannot be ovalled like the regular ones.

This also means it cannot be crimped so the clickers are held in with a C clip.
It now has amazing magnet attraction thanks to the clip.

But because there is no stiction it can and does drop off the tip if inverted and it will jump off the tip when it hits the click temp.
I got it to stay in place by ovalling a tip.

Please believe me I've asked if it would be possible to try and get them into production, one day perhaps.

So being bored enough to actually clean and organize my vape area i found an old jar of an unknown rosin, and I got to thinking that I never tried using rosin in wire mesh in my dynavap tip in @ddave 's water wand and pipe. So I sacrificed myself in the name of science. Turns out I believe the rosin is gorilla glue, based on the taste, and the wand kit works great with rosin.

I've vaped lots of rosin in a dynavap, but never through water using the dynavap tip. I warmed the tip 4 seconds past the click, probably a second too long, because the vapor was still flowing when my lungs were full. I got huge hits and they were surprisingly cool and tasty. I only got three hits because, well it's rosin and I'm way medicated. So maybe later I'll continue my quest to further answer how long a bb size dab will last and how it will taste as the hits continue. But so far it works very well. I may have to dedicate a tip to rosin.
All in the name of science

Now that’s a lot more affordable!
To be honest it’s more work than I’d want. Not sure if I trust my electrical skills either lol

I have 4 main caps in rotation.. including an original..
I am one with the click...
I have just adapted to every different tip..
Like jumping from cars to vans to bikes, i just automatically tune to what im using, and adjust to ambient temps and wind chill factor...

Havent combusted in ages... and i push my luck everytime..
Love my vapcaps...
My solo hates them.. gonna have a solo session and watch the f1...
@Kellya86 I mixed maybe 7 different strains of CANNABIS in one jar!
This TOP SHELVE Stuff is DEVASTATING?
My “M” is still in rotation, however It needs a new Cap?
Does VAPCAP accept PAYPAL?
Da “CHEESE” grown near where I live is very powerful?
M this stuff & forgetfulness?

Last edited:
Now that’s a lot more affordable!
To be honest it’s more work than I’d want. Not sure if I trust my electrical skills either lol
It really is easy to assemble, just follow my picture, but no worries, you can just get the Chinese SJK for US$50 and can heat more than 1 tip at a time for bong stacking;
IMG_20180919_151150.jpg
IMG_20180827_163456.jpg

however It needs a new Cap?
Fell off his surfboard/lost it or he was using an oxy/acetylene torch for heating because they very rarely just fail.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
@peterpants I've said a few times the stark reality is VC tips, caps and stems are becoming very collectable.

Stuff appears on EBay and in forum classifieds every now and again.

I've had a couple of people contact me to say they'd seen my stems for sale and wanted to verify that I'd turned them and if the price was fair.

Both times I've said the stems would be roughly double the price to buy now and both times there were 4th gen tips included.

Black etched caps would be very nice, perhaps one day when the previous issues have been worked out.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back