Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I still use my OOG cap from April 2016 & it shows no signs of slowing down. Asks nothing & gives everything. What a trooper.

20181110_191745.jpg

That cap has seen more gas than Fat Alberts underpants, well done.:thumbsup:

Curious what George and Gang have up their sleeve this Holiday Season.
Hopefully something starting with I and ending with heater.:thumbsup:

That cap has seen more gas than Fat Alberts underpants, well done.:thumbsup:

Been cleaned with scotch brite a couple of times but it has a real good patina going. When I think of how many big rips that little cap has provided me I am astounded. When it does eventually it will deserve a shrine without doubt.

So being bored enough to actually clean and organize my vape area i found an old jar of an unknown rosin, and I got to thinking that I never tried using rosin in wire mesh in my dynavap tip in @ddave 's water wand and pipe. So I sacrificed myself in the name of science. Turns out I believe the rosin is gorilla glue, based on the taste, and the wand kit works great with rosin.

I've vaped lots of rosin in a dynavap, but never through water using the dynavap tip. I warmed the tip 4 seconds past the click, probably a second too long, because the vapor was still flowing when my lungs were full. I got huge hits and they were surprisingly cool and tasty. I only got three hits because, well it's rosin and I'm way medicated. So maybe later I'll continue my quest to further answer how long a bb size dab will last and how it will taste as the hits continue. But so far it works very well. I may have to dedicate a tip to rosin.

So being bored enough to actually clean and organize my vape area i found an old jar of an unknown rosin, and I got to thinking that I never tried using rosin in wire mesh in my dynavap tip in @ddave 's water wand and pipe. So I sacrificed myself in the name of science. Turns out I believe the rosin is gorilla glue, based on the taste, and the wand kit works great with rosin.

I've vaped lots of rosin in a dynavap, but never through water using the dynavap tip. I warmed the tip 4 seconds past the click, probably a second too long, because the vapor was still flowing when my lungs were full. I got huge hits and they were surprisingly cool and tasty. I only got three hits because, well it's rosin and I'm way medicated. So maybe later I'll continue my quest to further answer how long a bb size dab will last and how it will taste as the hits continue. But so far it works very well. I may have to dedicate a tip to rosin.

Ok, I got another 3-4 decent rips off the rosin left in the tip, although the good taste pretty much was gone. I probably could have got a little more vapor but it was less exicting. It wasn't terrible, but like all the terpenes were gone. And after I removed the concentrate pad I noticed a gooey screen.

All in all a valid way to use concentrates, but if I did that often, a tip just for concentrates would be nice.

@Stevenski, that cap is considered classic at this point, reminds me of driving my 96 VR6 wagen, just wont quit

It is my favourite Dynavap logo. I have four new logo caps & three old style logo ones. For some reason I really only use one cap & that is my OG one. If anything after two years it feels just broken in properly :biggrin:

I’m getting better at using the single torch.
I got too close to combustion a couple of times so had to change the heating technique.

The most impressive thing about this vape is how little time it takes to fully vaporize a bowl.

Literally can finish a bowl in 3 warm ups.
It’s crazy. :nut:
Hits like a ton of bricks.

I will say you sacrifice a little flavor and it’s a bit harsh (makes me cough like a mother fucker) on the huge rips.

I got too close to combustion a couple of times so had to change the heating technique.

The most impressive thing about this vape is how little time it takes to fully vaporize a bowl.

I will say you sacrifice a little flavor and it’s a bit harsh (makes me cough like a mother fucker) on the huge rips.

crazy right?!
Waiting for the 19M, wishfully.
VC's to buds are like Aeropress to coffee.

I like da “M” 4 medical quick rips.
Combustion on purpose!

Espresso just 2 wake up?

I have 4 main caps in rotation.. including an original..
I am one with the click...
I have just adapted to every different tip..
Like jumping from cars to vans to bikes, i just automatically tune to what im using, and adjust to ambient temps and wind chill factor...

Havent combusted in ages... and i push my luck everytime..
Love my vapcaps...
My solo hates them.. gonna have a solo session and watch the f1...

I have 4 main caps in rotation.. including an original..
I am one with the click...
I have just adapted to every different tip..
Like jumping from cars to vans to bikes, i just automatically tune to what im using, and adjust to ambient temps and wind chill factor...

Havent combusted in ages... and i push my luck everytime..
Love my vapcaps...
My solo hates them.. gonna have a solo session and watch the f1...
I am guilty of using a “M”!
What finally learned: some need BLING & VAPCAP has that as well!
I still use my SOLO as well!
Da “M” is a MEDICAL device 4 me?
I love reading ORWELL while using da “M”!

Last edited:

It's been so long since I've used a stainless tip, I do not remember much except that I liked the ti tip a lot better. And whatever tip you use it takes some practice, and you have to remember to listen for both clicks, up and down. That down click gets me on occasion yet, lol. And there are some differences in caps. I have one that doesn't click until almost too late.

And now we got you hooked, (you know it too, dont you?) an induction heater really is a game changer. I ihave a @Pipes skeletor and a port side. There are others as well as a dynavap induction heater coming at some point. They pretty much make most all of the warm ups "almost" stoner proof. To me those "almost" combusts are nearly as bad as combusts. I rarely have them anymore.

@Shredder do you still use a torch as well? while I have an IH, I prefer the torch.
the other night I combusted, got so lit, was heating it for my lady and forgot to let it cool down before reheating:doh:
sometimes forgetfulness gets in the way of those clicks. the cap which came with my last Ti is my all around go to, my 18M cap is fickle and temperamental, clicks are tight sometimes there is no second click either, messes with my flow.

@Shredder do you still use a torch as well? while I have an IH, I prefer the torch.
the other night I combusted, got so lit, was heating it for my lady and forgot to let it cool down before reheating:doh:
sometimes forgetfulness gets in the way of those clicks. the cap which came with my last Ti is my all around go to, my 18M cap is fickle and temperamental, clicks are tight sometimes there is no second click either, messes with my flow.

@Helios i have been looking 4 a induction heater 4 my “M”!
In the meantime I just use the HONNESTY from VAPCAP!
The ones 4 $9.00 R 2 small.
Live flame until it can be figured out?

All caps are created equal but they all have a unique DNA & no cap is the same as another. One of mine seems to really only give a single loud click but over time we all learn the "real" click from the fakey that usually comes first.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back