Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I ordered the new M even tho i don't need more DVs. I had to see the new tip.They sent a KarmaVap as well! One to gift to a friend. Nice idea dynavap.Somebody I know just got lucky. View attachment 8194
That's great
I want to gift some friends too lately
Good on DV

How do you like the new m?
Improved, same, different, worse?

Had a great time with great people in Spain last weekend.
George gifted me a Dynacoil and I've been playing with it since Tuesday.
It's looking like less is more, someone must have overloaded the one at Spannabis and it spat reclaim all over my hand when I tried to demonstrate it to one couple.
Not knowing it was in this state my friend loaded it with weed and promptly combust, we both felt like proper Muppets after that.
I told them that I was very disappointed with their VC experience thus far and I wanted to rectify that.
Broke out my stem and an IH.
They left with smiles on their faces.

Dynacoil melt shot, I went to the click as a preheat.

So far so good, works well but I'll know more as I use it. How clean it keeps the condenser is my concern as the cotton hardly left any reclaim behind.

@Helios this was €16.95, cuttlefish with a small salad. Beer wasn't expensive so around €20 for this meal. On the beach so tourist prices.
View attachment 7879
There is always talk about how the draw restriction is on the VC tips so I figured I'd try and work it out, roughly.
While my figures are all going to be there about they do show how far the airflow grooves have come.
Incredibly technical test apparatus was used. Anyone else come up with different figures please let me know as I could be well out.

An M body and the same cap were used with all the tips.
IMG-20190324-134522.jpg

Left to right
Gen 1. 0.06 litres per minute
Gen 2. 0.44l/m
Gen 3. 0.65l/m
Gen 4, 7fin LE and Gen 5 all came out at around 0.69l/m
Modded 18M. 0.62l/m
19M. 0.73l/m
ShadowM. 0.74l/m, with the black cap which are known to be a looser fit the flow was 0.93l/m

Perhaps you can achieve the pinnacle of accuracy by using mL/hr YMMV:hungry: :smug:

Last edited:
I received my Spikey Cooling stem by Glass Charlie today. It's a neat little stem but a bit more fragile than I thought it would be. I'm pretty sure I'll break it since I break most things glass lol... The dimples make by the 'spikes' make a nice grip on the glass. Tips fit perfectly. I'm using a SS tip in mine and am thinking of this being my designated stem for the Dynacoil. Haven't tried it that way yet though. The stem does cool the vapor a tiny bit.. but nothing significant imo. The mouthpiece end being glass is nice on the lips.

All in all, for $23, it's a fun little stem.

IMG_5479.jpg

Someone got their Easter colors nails painted .. Mom that's ok about your clumsiness, the Queen at home here is like a bull in china shop, I tease her about her feline reflexes. Glass on VC is how we do at home most of the time.
Curious if and when VGoodiez will re stock soon, would like to try this new stem, I have no real reason to stray from my man DDave's wands for now. they rip!

Will G be doing a livestream manana?

I ordered the new M even tho i don't need more DVs. I had to see the new tip.They sent a KarmaVap as well! One to gift to a friend. Nice idea dynavap.Somebody I know just got lucky.

View attachment 8194
It was a pleasant surprise. I got three Dynavaps in the mail today. The new 19 M for a friend, plus I got a ti tip with a stem and the karma. My Dad will be getting the karmavap and hopefully kick combustion like I did.

Karmavap. Very Cool ppls. Especially when you consider, after the upgrade who would still want the older version just to save 5 bucks? They must have an abundance of 2017 M's. Why not gift them to early adopters and ensure customer loyalty? Great business, great way to deal with customers. I'm glad I came to invest some money with dynavap!

Personally I'm glad I passed on the 2019M, chose bigger toys instead. Yet to try an omni, I won't hesitate when they release an upgraded one. More than anything I'd like to try the new ss tip. That might be my sole purchase come 420, if they're available?

Any feedback on the new Ms yet ppl who own one?
Better, same, different, worse?
The new 19'M tip offers a significant improvement in airflow compared to other stainless steel M tips IMHO. So much so that it comes close to the performance of the ti tips. The other improvements to the 19' M are very nice as well, like the textured stem, mp profile and the tactile air port. But for me, it's all about the improved tip channels and added ridge divets.

I've been using mine for hard hash and I find it as nimble as the ti tipped models. I think it will be the Dynavap star of 2019 and we've only just begun.

You can't go wrong with the 19M.

I received my Spikey Cooling stem by Glass Charlie today. It's a neat little stem but a bit more fragile than I thought it would be. I'm pretty sure I'll break it since I break most things glass lol... The dimples make by the 'spikes' make a nice grip on the glass. Tips fit perfectly. I'm using a SS tip in mine and am thinking of this being my designated stem for the Dynacoil. Haven't tried it that way yet though. The stem does cool the vapor a tiny bit.. but nothing significant imo. The mouthpiece end being glass is nice on the lips.

All in all, for $23, it's a fun little stem.

View attachment 8200

The most likely part to break is the tip where glass meets metal. Metal always win. So once placed, it should be good to go.
Repetitive stress will eventually crack the glass. YMMV?

The new 19'M tip offers a significant improvement in airflow
I actually modded my M18 by filing the ridge divets and spoiled it for mouth pulls, it was just like any another Ti tip. I managed to swap with a friend to get the standard M18 tip back along with my better to me mouth pulls. The slower draw seemed to get me thicker clouds and a closer feel to how my rolled spliffs used to be.:thumbsup:
That being said, I would still like an M17 and M19 to add to my collection, I still can't believe I missed the US$56 pre-order sale.:disgust:

I actually modded my M18 by filing the ridge divets and spoiled it for mouth pulls, it was just like any another Ti tip. I managed to swap with a friend to get the standard M18 tip back along with my better to me mouth pulls. The slower draw seemed to get me thicker clouds and a closer feel to how my rolled spliffs used to be.:thumbsup:
That being said, I would still like an M17 and M19 to add to my collection, I still can't believe I missed the US$56 pre-order sale.:disgust:
I have also filed the air divets in my shadow 18m
It works great on my gog and WS
Interested in the new m though still

I'm pretty sure I'll break it since I break most things glass lol...

You will. I have absolute unwavering faith that will be the outcome for that poor stem. Enjoy it while it lasts :wink:

It was a pleasant surprise. I got three Dynavaps in the mail today. The new 19 M for a friend, plus I got a ti tip with a stem and the karma. My Dad will be getting the karmavap and hopefully kick combustion like I did.

I suspect your old man will kick combustion. If he can use it exclusively for a week or so I think you will have opened up a whole new world for your dad. Nice one.

it comes close to the performance of the ti tips.

That is all I need to know my good lady. I wonder if it will be a similar jump in performance if it is released in Ti.

I have had a couple glass adapters that had a tight fit crack I attribute that to thermal expansion?

Yup. Unfortunately that is usually the case. Especially if you are using a S/S tip as they retain the heat for significantly longer than the Ti.

@felvapes M19 upgrade question.
The stem itself is where the features shine. I think of them as quality of life improvements. The carb hole indicator is intuitive for being a great handle that blocks the carb. The rocker that I didn’t have in the beta version is a subtle yet pleasing addition when you can turn the stem back and forth, think short shifter in a sports car. The grip is better and more appealing to the eyes. I noticed obviously better performance with a ti tip though. If you’re interested in the M and already have a few DV’s I’d wait for the builder to be updated with 19 parts. It’s the best M.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back