Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Vape Focus Carta V2

BD9

Leaf Dawg
@arb, or anyone else, this might help with cooling those cough maker hits.

https://focusvproducts.com/product/carta-vape-rig/

$249.00

https://www.puffitup.com/carta-p/focv.crta.htm

Weighing in at 12 ounces and 7 inches tall, the Carta quickly vaporizes your solids/liquids using the included titanium and quartz buckets. Water filtration cools down your vapor for a smoother experience.

Key Features:
  • Quick heating. Our testing shows the Carta reaches the highest temp in 13 seconds
  • 4 preset temperatures ranging between 500 and 842 Fahrenheit
  • Borosilicate glass water filtration
  • Dual replaceable 18350, 3.7v 1200mAh batteries
  • Approx. 10-15 cycles per charge
  • Bluetooth capable
  • USB-C charging
  • Quartz and Titanium buckets, both included
  • Haptic feedback (that means it vibrates)
Temperature Settings
  • Level 1 = 500f / 260c
  • Level 2 = 630f / 332c
  • Level 3 = 770f / 410c
  • Level 4 = 842F / 450c

LesPlenty

I wonder if the faults have been fixed, looks interesting;

LesPlenty

So there is a new Magna Carta due in stock shortly that has the teething problems fixed and will have a SiC dish, I don't know if this is standard or an option at this stage, sounds good to me!

felvapes

Need a comparison between this and the oura

Price is good on this though
Interesting

Last edited:

LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Another 'review', be warned, skip his loud obnoxious intro, he can be an annoying prick but can rip, monster lungs so you know he drives the crap out of stuff, heaps more than us normal people,

felvapes

Another 'review', be warned, skip his loud obnoxious intro, he can be an annoying prick but can rip, monster lungs so you know he drives the crap out of stuff, heaps more than us normal people,
I've watched his stuff
Yea can be annoying but goes hard so you get an idea on things
The price and videos are making this look pretty good

Shredder

Dogs like me
Now that I've had my saionara for a while and got used to it, I think having that type of control in these portable nails would be a big help.

I think most people understand temperature control, everyone wants to be able to control it themselves, over set temps, but being able to set the wattage is big as well.

In the sai, using my mod it's a trade off between high wattage, fast heat ups and splatter or lower wattage, longer heat ups and less splatter. Being able to adjust that to find a sweet spot is really cool for this vape nerd, lol.

LesPlenty

Not much inside a vape is there, I really like these teardowns Puffitup do, great seller and help to the vape community!

Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop