Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Rant FUCK YOU

bordain sticking it.png

Asshole who gave me a door ding in the parking lot at work - fuck you! No consideration for someone else. I used wax to get the scratch out but I have a small ding that I can see. I’m really careful when I open my door, I wish others were careful. It just really pisses me off.

Bugger...:frown:, some people get their money too easily and just do not respect anything @CarolKing. That said, we have mobile repair guys that can fix those little problems on-site...worth a look for similar in your area to get it fixed on the cheap so no worries about insurance?

Da first week surfing in front of hotel on da sand of a famous spot.
This local dark tan Hawaiian hidden in the tunnel of the trade wind effected ocean surface.
His hand was flipping da bird however da whiteness of his smile amazed da tourist with white hair called HAOLES! (White pig)
Da sea coral below on the ocean floor waiting 2 cut flesh & see da blood of a open wound?
Your post jogged my medicated mind.

Fuck you, big ass tree that fell on my car today. Had to fall at just the right angle to smash one of the windows so now there's glass all over the inside and around it outside.

Amazingly, that one window seems to be the only damage. Fits well with the missing hubcaps and dents. It's a fuck machine.

Nevertheless, that was a lovely way to wake up this morning - I'm standing on my porch and I hear the tree start to fall and I know exactly what is about to happen. That tree has been creaking and groaning in the wind and I should have never parked there.

Pretty soon, I'm just going to be driving around in one of these:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back