Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Rant FUCK YOU

Wtf USPS. JAJAJA My vapes sittin in LA for a week and I'm in Phoenix and just now they say it'll be here by Monday. Hell I could drive and pick it up before I get it in the mail. :lmao: . I know covid affects everything now but fucking USPS sucked before this all happened. They just really suck even more so now. :rofl:

Wtf USPS. JAJAJA My vapes sittin in LA for a week and I'm in Phoenix and just now they say it'll be here by Monday. Hell I could drive and pick it up before I get it in the mail. :lmao: . I know covid affects everything now but fucking USPS sucked before this all happened. They just really suck even more so now. :rofl:
I have a package with a live plant in it that has been sitting in the Detroit distribution warehouse for 4 days waiting to be sent to my local post office for delivery. This thing should have been here Monday. I'm hoping it's not dead by the time it gets here.

Police seize 345,000 used condoms that were cleaned and sold as new
Story by Reuters

Updated 11:48 AM ET, Thu September 24, 2020

The used condoms were seized in a warehouse located in the Binh Duong province in Vietnam.

The used condoms were seized in a warehouse located in the Binh Duong province in Vietnam.
Police in Vietnam have confiscated an estimated 345,000 used condoms which had been cleaned and resold as new, state media reported.

Footage broadcast by state-owned Vietnam Television (VTV) this week showed dozens of large bags containing the used contraceptives scattered across the floor of a warehouse in the southern province of Binh Duong.

Police said the bags weighed more than 360 kilograms (794 lbs), equivalent to 345,000 condoms, according to VTV.
The owner of the warehouse said they had received a "monthly input of used condoms from an unknown person," state newspaper Tuoi Tre reported.

VTV said it was not clear how many of the recycled condoms had already been sold. The detained woman said she had received $0.17 for every kilogramme of recycled condoms she produced.

Neither she nor the owner of the warehouse were available for comment.

Really gross YUK! Fuck la you! Don’t buy condom in Vietnam Nam.:twocents:

Last edited:
There is a lot of third world 'business practices' in China and that region often driven by factors of poverty, ignorance(superstition) and the political history.
One being the powdered milk scandal. :disgust: Lookup 'Chinese gutter food' long after you've already eaten for the day.

Now just to be fair, greed can happen anywhere. There is even some with intrigue involved. :sherlock:

There is a lot of third world 'business practices' in China and that region often driven by factors of poverty, ignorance(superstition) and the political history.
One being the powdered milk scandal. :disgust: Lookup 'Chinese gutter food' long after you've already eaten for the day.

Now just to be fair, greed can happen anywhere. There is even some with intrigue involved. :sherlock:

My chef friend was from That part of Europe!
We were both in CHILE as spat’s.
He was at the HYATHA HOTEL and the food he made was epic!
Many scientists came from that part of Europe!
ThanK you for the video!
The wine in CALIFORNIA is not terribly tasted.
My wife I met in PARIS believe’s central coast of SANTA BARBARA is drinkable!
I agree on her statement?
CHILE wine was drank in SOUTH AMERICA!

FUCK LOCKDOWNS!!
FUCK CITIZEN SNITCHES!
Someone called police on my dad for going to see his 86 year old mum who has dementia..

We are allowed to work in peoples houses, but he cant go see his mum, its fecking stupid..

We jus gonna take some tools down with us and say we working then its allowed....

I hate to state the obvious..........does anyone else feel like it is fuck us?
Seems socio economic though they keep trying g to get US to squabble over some fucking melanin.
No fucking way.
Tax time is here and my guess is if everyone who pays taxes doesn't file and everyone who gets money back does file........... we can bring it down with minimal violence.
Seems so obvious that the corruption is ABSOLUTE.
I think corruption should be rooted out no matter left or right.
If you scream corruption when the other guy does it but not yours........you are the fucking problem.
I am tired of this,you?

I hate to state the obvious..........does anyone else feel like it is fuck us?
Seems socio economic though they keep trying g to get US to squabble over some fucking melanin.
No fucking way.
Tax time is here and my guess is if everyone who pays taxes doesn't file and everyone who gets money back does file........... we can bring it down with minimal violence.
Seems so obvious that the corruption is ABSOLUTE.
I think corruption should be rooted out no matter left or right.
If you scream corruption when the other guy does it but not yours........you are the fucking problem.
I am tired of this,you?
The more U stir it the more it smell’s
Mirror culture
F u c k i n g greed & power hungry homo Sapien’s trying or failing to be CIVILIZED?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back