Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

Yours looks like a person in a dog suit in that pic hahaaaa
Oh.. she's a trip. Totally thinks she's a human. Here's another shot of her...

IMG_2651.jpg

Then there's my little man, who also thinks he's a human....

IMG_3316.jpg

But I think it's this one.... they have matching haircuts... :rofl:

IMG_2656.JPG

Summer is all but here;

IMG_20181124_151715.jpg

My cat just died. Rachael was 15. She was born in a barn, and Rachael and her brother, Raven, were the only survivors in a litter of five. An aquantance brought then both over in a grocery bag, and asked me to find them homes. A snake was in the barn and killing the kittens. They were covered with fleas, and couldn't eat solid food. Of course, I cleaned them up and kept them. Raven and Rachael were close all of their lives, and when Raven died one month ago, Rachael went into a decline. Rachael died in my arms three hours ago. It was 2:30 am, but Madri-Guy got up to bury her, and now it's over.
I am so sad.
Only pix I can find right now, and it's sideways. Sorry.
1543499310160777356201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My cat just died. Rachael was 15. She was born in a barn, and Rachael and her brother, Raven, were the only survivors in a litter of five. An aquantance brought then both over in a grocery bag, and asked me to find them homes. A snake was in the barn and killing the kittens. They were covered with fleas, and couldn't eat solid food. Of course, I cleaned them up and kept them. Raven and Rachael were close all of their lives, and when Raven died one month ago, Rachael went into a decline. Rachael died in my arms three hours ago. It was 2:30 am, but Madri-Guy got up to bury her, and now it's over.
I am so sad.
View attachment 6152
Condolences to you

I fixed that for you...

I am so very sorry to hear about Rachael.... It's just not fair that our 'babies' don't live longer. But you gave her a life that she wouldn't have had... and your memories will last a lifetime.

And who knows? I've found that often when we lose a pet, another is waiting in the wings for us.....

I fixed that for you...

I am so very sorry to hear about Rachael.... It's just not fair that our 'babies' don't live longer. But you gave her a life that she wouldn't have had... and your memories will last a lifetime.

And who knows? I've found that often when we lose a pet, another is waiting in the wings for us.....
I have found that as well, which is why I have 6 cats and two dogs, after losing Raven and Rachael. One cat was my grandsons, one is semiferal and lives in my back yard (we made her a house, and after three years, let's us pet her), one belonged to an ex-neighbor who neglected her then moved and abandoned her, one lost a leg, one lost a home in a fire, one lost a home in a flood. One dog was found abandoned in a foreclosed home, and the other is a Service Dog with no sad back story.
I just can't take any more. It's too hard to lose them.
Thank you for your kind words. Thank you for fix a pix.

Last edited:
I just can't take any more. It's too hard to lose them.
Never say never..... the pain of losing someone or a pet is much like childbirth.... time heals the wounds and let’s you think forward again.

As hard as this has been for you now and in the past, I can tell you have a kind heart and you have opened it and your home to many animals.... bless you. :hug:

Sorry for your loss @Madri-Gal :frown:. Cats are my favourite animal & I know how I felt losing a cat who was 18. It hurts so much.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back