Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

There is a reptile rescue guy that gets around here, we just laugh whenever we see him, we call him 'Nigel No-mates' I get a lot of Copperhead snakes in my backyard as they chase frogs in my stormwater drain, I am pretty sure that is what killed my first dog here, my cute little beagle, I fucking hate snakes(they are protected here, not supposed to kill them...huh):cursing:

VMihk7N.jpg

There is a reptile rescue guy that gets around here, we just laugh whenever we see him, we call him 'Nigel No-mates' I get a lot of Copperhead snakes in my backyard as they chase frogs in my stormwater drain, I am pretty sure that is what killed my first dog here, my cute little beagle, I fucking hate snakes(they are protected here, not supposed to kill them...huh):cursing:

At least you only have death adders & copperheads to worry about in Tassie. When you see an eastern brown in the wild you discover the meaning of fear.

IMG_20181204_162456.jpg

Jessie giving me the evil eye.:thumbsup:

Dora the snorer :smoke:

Grew up on 7 and a half thousand acres that backed onto national park when I was little
We saw heaps of wildlife
A brown chased Dad down the hill one day
We had to shoot - I mean shoo a tiger snake rearing up at me at the water tank in the shed
Watching two red bellies root is a funny site
Tiger cats and possums coming in the house at night..
I had a bat that decided to live under my desk and slept there during the day but flew around at night

Heaps of animals and nice birds too

Had an air rifle at 5 allowed to shoot the real gun by 8 - had my own bows - rules were - you kill it you eat it - stopped a kid from murdering evrything and taught respect for mother earth
good times though

Some people woke up with snakes in the bed..lol
carpet snakes tho - us kids used to catch them, come back with a 12 ft python one day 5 kids with a few foot of snake each

telling the city kids who came to visit to piss on the electric fence was always fun too...

Then at 12 I moved to Waterloo/Redfern

One extreme to the other...lol
Different kind of animals in the city
We hunt each other to eat too not animals apparently....
Still lots of snakes and redbell..necks tho
And Blue tongues with shiny badges and bruisy batons......

I am out of the big city atm but not quite the bush I miss as a kid
I like your pics @LesPlenty they make me miss the bush tho - I get BAS....

@momofthegoons yes my boggo was a bit pissed I woke him for no reason - hes like what? no food, no walks? you prick...

Forgot all about the old Tiger snake @LesPlenty. That's the issue when everything out here either wants you dead or wants you wishing you were dead :lol:.

My dog does not come inside, I have to drag her in when I need to take her through to the garage whenever we go away, that dog does look spoiled but no doubt deserves it, now my dog's bed, she won't use here kennel or proper bed, she claimed this old recliner cushion as I was cutting up the frame for the wheelie bin;
IMG_20181209_135957.jpg

I can't say the rug was the first thing I noticed in those pictures.:razz2:
RIP old Roger, he has departed for greener pastures;

I can't say the rug was the first thing I noticed in those pictures.:razz2:
RIP old Roger, he has departed for greener pastures;

That was what he was showing me...lol
Here Dad, have a gander at me sack....

RIP Roger - I've seen bigger in the bush growing up

Scariest night as a kid was when we had to save torch power as we had flat batteries and saved the torch for creek crossings.....I tripped over something....Got up turned torch on to check what it was...a big roo looking at me like wtf you doing? I was sleeping bud..... I was a little worried he was gonna kick my guts out, but no ...just looked as shocked as me and lay there while we walked off....hahaa

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back