Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

We now have four cats, two indoors and two outdoor cats (brothers born in a friend's wood shed), two small dogs, and 7 chickens.

At first I was against outside cats, but they've won me over.

I cut a cat hole/door in a pole barn. Inside they have a 3 level enclosure, with a hammock, a heated house, and food/water.

They come and go as they please. I taught them to climb trees, since we live in the woods and have predators. And we go for cat walks, lol.

The main reason we got them was to control vermin near the chicken coop and compost heap. Mice, chipmonks, and gophers mostly, with an occasional mole or shrew.

Now they're supreme mousers, they mind better, and seem much more mentally adjusted than our inside whacos.

We now have four cats, two indoors and two outdoor cats (brothers born in a friend's wood shed), two small dogs, and 7 chickens.

At first I was against outside cats, but they've won me over.

I cut a cat hole/door in a pole barn. Inside they have a 3 level enclosure, with a hammock, a heated house, and food/water.

They come and go as they please. I taught them to climb trees, since we live in the woods and have predators. And we go for cat walks, lol.

The main reason we got them was to control vermin near the chicken coop and compost heap. Mice, chipmonks, and gophers mostly, with an occasional mole or shrew.

Now they're supreme mousers, they mind better, and seem much more mentally adjusted than our inside whacos.
We have 1 cat and 1 dog!
They are loved!
Old 15 year’s old. (Both)

76762558_2617769298309813_8367625328117415936_n.jpg

20200113_103452.jpg

Spaceship, the feral yard cat that moved into the house on Thanksgiving Day, has claimed a prized spot on my bed. Resolutely ignoring dogs and other cats, she has moved closer to the source of heat, love and food. I've been in bed receiving from two surgeries, so she's had a good return of affection for her bravery.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back