Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

Photo-on-12-9-20-at-6-09-PM.jpg
Took a while before i even noticed one on left......
Very cool pets, i hope to own a bird at some point, feel like a bird and my tortoise would get on ok...

See if I remember my birds
Peach faced love bird on the left and sun conure on the right?
You are correct.
Lovebird (Francis) was found behind a dumpster 15 years ago, making him at least 16.

Below is the Sun Conure (Ezio) when I first got him... I got him right out of the egg! (Mom could not care for him)

Rat damon went to vets today to inspect a lump..
He had an adventure in the van, was out with us for a few hours doing stuff...
After vets he was treated to a kfc...
20201211_131624.jpg

20201211_133945.jpg

When all the exploring is done, and all the food has been found, moo likes to plop himself on the fluffy rug, and chill infront of tv....

IMG_20201214_084748_534.jpg

Me and rat damon eating cheese...

IMG-20201212-WA0000.jpg

I am cracking up at the Quality Street & Rose's @Kellya86. I only ever seem to spot the QS at Chrissy time & there is a plastic tub in my recycling bin right now :dog: They fucking changed the Rose's formula to make them more 21st century. I have not purchased them since. Boooooo.

Got my new kitten Ray Ray last week. Just a bundle of love & it is so cool watching him discover my backyard as he has never been outside before. Still suspect about stepping on grass as it is springy but he is a funny little fellow.

20201216_114210.jpg

I am cracking up at the Quality Street & Rose's @Kellya86. I only ever seem to spot the QS at Chrissy time & there is a plastic tub in my recycling bin right now :dog: They fucking changed the Rose's formula to make them more 21st century. I have not purchased them since. Boooooo.

Got my new kitten Ray Ray last week. Just a bundle of love & it is so cool watching him discover my backyard as he has never been outside before. Still suspect about stepping on grass as it is springy but he is a funny little fellow.

View attachment 22649

I agree roses got ruined...
We bought a custom qs for 20 quid... you get to chose whats in it, so we got basically all green triangles and fudge...
Sure others would make different choices...
Comes in nice personal metal tin...

Your cat looks awesome...he looks so fresh and new...

I'd get a tin of green triangles & orange cremes in a heartbeat.

So its not jus me that thinks green triangles are best...
When the did a poll the purple one was favourite, and green triangles right down bottom.. which is apparently why you only get 4 per tub...

Do you people in america get quality street or do you have no idea what we talking about...???

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back