Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

I do not know if I have ever been more outraged over animal treatment. I have written a letter of outrage to this police department. Does this upset you? Let them know!
policeadministration@cityofvacaville.com
or call (707) 449-5200

I wrote an email, a letter and made the call.
I am ashamed of your K9 officer.
I have worked with German Shepherd Dogs for an adult lifetime.
Before I became disabled, I provided agitators to assist in training Army K9 handlers, and I worked
in this capacity with a variety law enforcement agencies.
If that dog lunged at his handler, over a toy he wanted to retain... then that dog was not ready for public service.
It is obvious that the officer in the video IS NOT ready to serve the public.
If he is that angered and volatile with his K9 partner, just imagine what he would do if angered by a perpetrator.
The officer obviously deserves disciplinary action.
In my eyes he deserves much worse!
I personally think the cop deserves to be relieved of duty.
The video has been shared to thousands of forum members and with thousands of Facebook users.
Vitolo DelVecchio
K9 Handler/Trainer Cert #1849644567(1969-1985)

21770925_23842659451800714_1308496734875287552_n.png.jpg

Squiby, it is my belief there are those that for whatever reason wish this sort of stuff on us.​

As long as long as they dont have to follow the same guidelines.​

Lets be safe & respectful of others that require it... But lets stop at stupid... Especially when being outside is much different than inside an operating room for different procedures​

Last edited:
This reminded me of when I broke out the vacuum the first week after getting Cos... He jumped up and tried to 'hide' on the couch.

Losing him this year was one of the hardest things I've ever gone through. But god... he sure was a cute puppy.

ridiculous_cuteness.jpeg
I'm so sorry. I know well the feeling. When we lost Jet and Sadie (yep, you guessed it, we're Beatles FREAKS) the thing I remember the most was the overall quietness /emptiness their absence leaves... even when plenty of other "distractions" abound there's a big empty hole.

Are you planning on another? Taking a "break" and allowing time to grieve? If so, my advice to you is not to wait too long. Unfortunately, we all understand this inevitability going in... they just don't live long. Imagine a brand new puppy... I bet Cos would've loved the idea, too...

I'm so sorry. I know well the feeling. When we lost Jet and Sadie (yep, you guessed it, we're Beatles FREAKS) the thing I remember the most was the overall quietness /emptiness their absence leaves... even when plenty of other "distractions" abound there's a big empty hole.
It's awful; isn't it? The worst is when I think I hear him wanting to go out, etc.

Are you planning on another? Taking a "break" and allowing time to grieve? If so, my advice to you is not to wait too long. Unfortunately, we all understand this inevitability going in... they just don't live long. Imagine a brand new puppy... I bet Cos would've loved the idea, too...
I am. I'm on a waiting list for a litter that is due this Spring. While I would love to adopt a dog.... my current 'requirements' for a dog don't lend themselves to that. And all that are available in my area are pitbull mixes and dogs that are elderly or have special needs. While I could have done that earlier in my life I have no desire to go down that road right now.

So I'll be getting a Cockapoo this Spring.

Now... Cos would NOT have loved this idea lol... He was extremely jealous of my giving any attention to another dog. Otherwise I would have already gotten one. I fell in love with a little Norwich terrier puppy last fall. But I knew if I brought him home Cos would have had a fit.

I'll tell you one thing.... if Cos was around I sure as hell wouldn't have this going on in my back yard.... just off the deck.

E23AC7DB-8F81-4DC4-9DB2-7D4285248BCF.jpeg

Losing him this year was one of the hardest things I've ever gone through. But god... he sure was
Mom, I can't even think about this, my mind can't even entertain the possibility. I am so sorry for your loss.
Back in 2010, I was "prescribed" a therapy dog as I was exiting active duty. At that time I was a hot mess.
She (YES, SHE), gave me so much. Absolutely changed my life.
She is getting old and lazy, just started pet CBD last Monday...
She is 24/7 next to me,clocks in when I clock in......travels under the seat in front of me
cocoa.jpg
cocoaplace.jpg

kitteh_swirly.tif
Ahhh, fond memories of youth....:

Dictionary
swirl·y
/ˈswərlē/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: swirly; comparative adjective: swirlier; superlative adjective: swirliest

moving in or having swirls.
"a swirly brown and yellow patterned carpet"

nouninformal
noun: swirly; plural noun: swirlies; noun: swirlie

a prank that involves immersing someone's head in a toilet bowl as it is flushed.
"these new wave dweebs got the smarts to pull it off without provoking wedgies, swirlies, or lunch money theft from bullying traditionalists"

Translate swirly to
Use over time for: swirly
Definitions from Oxford Languages

Ninja squirrel outside today, they all so busy this time of year i love watching them.. some young blacks seems to be causing mischief while the older ones jus wanna get on....

IMG-20210110-WA0007.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back