Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

The grand doggle..... she needs to come visit and chase the damn deer out of my yard...

62991017245__A78C205E-4E44-4B6A-A0EF-AB8903997A16.jpeg

If i had deer in my garden id eat far more venison.....
Well then you'd love my yard.... I literally have a herd that comes through daily. Driving me nuts... they are eating everything I've planted out there. And the stuff they decide they don't like they just uproot and throw. Between what they eat and what the males rub their antlers on and strip.. I'll be lucky if anything survives this winter.

Well then you'd love my yard.... I literally have a herd that comes through daily. Driving me nuts... they are eating everything I've planted out there. And the stuff they decide they don't like they just uproot and throw. Between what they eat and what the males rub their antlers on and strip.. I'll be lucky if anything survives this winter.
Maybe something in here you might find helpful...?: https://www.a2gov.org/departments/community-services/Pages/Non-lethal-Deer-Management-Options-.aspx

Screenshot 2021-01-17 115212.jpg

The local Bands of Eastern Coyote or "Coywolf" keep the deer population in check quite well around here. Last night at about 9, I heard at least one howling and yipping up a storm, no doubt bragging about a kill that mostly likely was a deer.

Eastern Coyote Pup Squeaks out the Cutest Howl (<-- the title is the link too, shhhh!)​

Last edited:
Found a very cute friend....
20210115_092633.jpg

Roy is awake.... and hungry.....

20210118_173841.jpg

20210118_173847_1.gif

I know most will disagree but i think he is pretty cute for an animal with no fur.....

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back