Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

She is new to the shelter where I volunteer.

RWRxHhz.jpg

nG8gIh4.jpg

Sigh.... this dog.

When he had his last ACL surgery they warned me. Dogs that have this injury have a 60% chance of tearing their other one. Well guess who made that prediction true? Little fucker is having surgery on the 17th. :disgust:

IMG_3521.jpg

728DD554-086E-424E-B88F-D03C1D3FF29E.jpeg
EFB8B218-15E5-4105-A218-EF69904B3199.jpeg
Omg @Vicki ............ He is adorable!!!! How old is he now? And how big will he get?

All the puppies are 8 1/2 months old now. He’s already bigger than his mother! He was the size of a hamster when he was born. Now he’s 12 1/2 pounds! He’s the biggest. Here are his sister Desi and the little black twins, Onxy and Obi Wan. Desi is only 10 1/2 pounds. Obi Wan is 6 pounds, and Onyx (the runt) is 5 pounds.

He or she looks just like one of ours, sans the leg, and our dog has a bobbed tail. Same colors and look tho. Ours, scrappy, is 14 yr old now and has arthuritus in his shoulders and mostly blind due to cataracts. But still very active and plays every day.

For anybody who hadn't seen Zira the Corgi yet. :smile:
I had not.... and omg how cute! I've never seen a dog so excited to go shopping. Mine would be a hot mess just being in the car. :dog:

Speaking of hot messes.....

IMG_3607.jpg

They gave him a new type of medication during surgery. It's a numbing shot that they put into the tissues of the incision and lasts 72 hours. It wore off last night and you can see the pain in his eyes... :ugh: And he just wants on my lap all the time. And...he wont take his meds. :BangHead: I have tried pill pockets (he may have laughed at me... I'm not sure :eyebrow2:) chicken, cream cheese, american cheese, other cheese.... I even tried doing it the way the vet does and put it in the back of his mouth. That was not a good idea. He stopped taking things from my hand. I'm all out of options. And hate the thought of putting it in an oral syringe and squirting this nasty shit in his mouth. Anyone got any ideas?

IMG_20180123_123133_965.jpg
IMG_20180123_125143_235.jpg

Hello everyone.
I haven't been to active ANYWHERE.
After putting down my girl with cancer. My Rottweiler (Eve) 9 yrs old I was even more depressed than usual. Whatever...
Here's some new additions to our family.
Sampson a Great Pyrenees & Daisy a lab/mastif.:wave:

Last edited:
I had not.... and omg how cute! I've never seen a dog so excited to go shopping. Mine would be a hot mess just being in the car. :dog:

Speaking of hot messes.....

View attachment 2323

They gave him a new type of medication during surgery. It's a numbing shot that they put into the tissues of the incision and lasts 72 hours. It wore off last night and you can see the pain in his eyes... :ugh: And he just wants on my lap all the time. And...he wont take his meds. :BangHead: I have tried pill pockets (he may have laughed at me... I'm not sure :eyebrow2:) chicken, cream cheese, american cheese, other cheese.... I even tried doing it the way the vet does and put it in the back of his mouth. That was not a good idea. He stopped taking things from my hand. I'm all out of options. And hate the thought of putting it in an oral syringe and squirting this nasty shit in his mouth. Anyone got any ideas?

I hope your baby is doing better.

I wanted to let everyone know that little Onyx (the little black puppy with the pointed ears) passed away yesterday from kidney and respiratory failure, and it’s my fault. I trusted the Vet when he said Bravecto was safe. It isn’t. It killed one of our little babies, and I gave it to her. I will never be able to forgive myself.

Please don’t give your dog Bravecto.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back