Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Just had a look in my 3.5" space case kief catcher to see what was happening and noticed a little bit of white build up at the bottom (from a trial of my new strain, covered by a layer of my normal yellow kief from whee I am finishing my old stuff). The new white kief is also sticky, I had to scrape it out rather than brush as I normally do.
Kief.jpg

Less than a minute after this photo I knocked both off onto the floor (carpet):rant::shakehead:. Variable vacuum cleaner on low with a tissue over the nozzle collected most of it for me, so no harm done(1.24grams finally collected).

Just had a look in my 3.5" space case kief catcher to see what was happening and noticed a little bit of white build up at the bottom (from a trial of my new strain, covered by a layer of my normal yellow kief from whee I am finishing my old stuff). The new white kief is also sticky, I had to scrape it out rather than brush as I normally do.View attachment 4297
Less than a minute after this photo I knocked both off onto the floor (carpet):rant::shakehead:. Variable vacuum cleaner on low with a tissue over the nozzle collected most of it for me, so no harm done(1.24grams finally collected).
We can get KIEF/$10/GRAM $5.00 after harvest.
No need 4 a kief screen on a grinder 4 some?

We can get KIEF/$10/GRAM $5.00 after harvest.
Spoilt lucky bastard, we can`t pick and choose in MJ illegal countries, we have to make our own, can`t get any sort of concentrate here. :idon'tknow:

Just had a look in my 3.5" space case kief catcher to see what was happening and noticed a little bit of white build up at the bottom (from a trial of my new strain, covered by a layer of my normal yellow kief from whee I am finishing my old stuff). The new white kief is also sticky, I had to scrape it out rather than brush as I normally do.View attachment 4297

Oh no :frown: I did a similar thing last year. I don't know how but I sneezed into my open kief tray and blew the lot all over the room.

At least you managed to reclaim most of yours, smart move with the tissue and vacuum.

New v2 Kannastor gr8tr is out...

https://www.namastevaporizers.co.uk/products/kannastor-gr8tr-v2-grinder

Im still very happy with my v1... doesnt seem a very popular vape and i dont know why..
Mine has worked flawlessly for years now, with very little cleaning..
It copes with whatever you put in it, and always gives a super fluffy grind..
Its very well made and has lifetime warranty...

So why do i need the v2....???

I was going to get another portable?
The FURY 2?
GHOST MV1?
AIR X?
ARGO?
Whatever?
I have some atomizer's for dry herb 2 try?
My SOLO I love and use daily.
My EVO's R flavor/effect machine use it all day!
I have a "M" I use when I need a quick rip!
+ I have a pile of vaporizer in storage.
3.5 space case grinder in da garden!
2" Compton (I have a collection as well?) Sissor's work fine?
Sorry DUTCH TREAT over the top? EVO + UFO + Small OGB mouthpiece = HUMP DAY!
I use 20mm screen 4 capping inverted!

New v2 Kannastor gr8tr is out...

https://www.namastevaporizers.co.uk/products/kannastor-gr8tr-v2-grinder

Im still very happy with my v1... doesnt seem a very popular vape and i dont know why..
Mine has worked flawlessly for years now, with very little cleaning..
It copes with whatever you put in it, and always gives a super fluffy grind..
Its very well made and has lifetime warranty...

So why do i need the v2....???

I agree! My V1 works so well and obliterates anything put in it.
Seems like a slight redesign for the teeth and hole pattern and the rounded edges.
I will stick with V1!

I agree! My V1 works so well and obliterates anything put in it.
Seems like a slight redesign for the teeth and hole pattern and the rounded edges.
I will stick with V1!

I know some people had a problem with the grind plate unscrewing when in use...
But i never had this issue with either of my 2 gr8tr's....

I still love the NewVape Fine Grinder and the grind is perfect for my various vapes. Also, if you ever need a weapon, its heavy as hell.

2726-1.jpg

I know some people had a problem with the grind plate unscrewing when in use...
But i never had this issue with either of my 2 gr8tr's....

My plates always used to come loose and it was annoying.
Simple solution for me, since I only use the fine plates was to Loctite them in!
Problem solved and it is not the permanent one.

My plates always used to come loose and it was annoying.
Simple solution for me, since I only use the fine plates was to Loctite them in!
Problem solved and it is not the permanent one.

Strange how it affected some and not others.. i understand the design fault that leads to this problem. I even gring anti clockwise to try to make it happen, but my plate never moves.
Just cleaned my gr8tr.. only do it about twice a year..
A clean grinder performs much better i love it...

Finished grinding my old strain(same stuff since `99) and decided to give my 4 piece 88mm Space Case another good clean;

IMG_20180829_152533.jpg

Water in ultrasonic cleaner, ISO in glass beaker. 5 min each side, then;

IMG_20180829_151056.jpg

10 mins in water, repeat for each part and get;

IMG_20180829_181947.jpg

I did not ISO the Teflon slipring, just put it in the ultrasonic with water. I also was left with this;

IMG_20180829_190828.jpg

This is the ISO drained through a brown coffee filter, I can now use my ultrasonic cleaner as a bay-marie to evaporate the ISO and then vape what is left.:thumbsup:

Has anyone here heard of Good Life Grinders?
here's a link
https://www.goodlifegrinders.com/
I have not... and they look interesting! I like the magnetic feature they have.... but don't quite understand how that and the other features eliminate the caking that other grinders have. That's one of my biggest gripes with most grinders. I guess the proof would be in the usage.

I have not... and they look interesting! I like the magnetic feature they have.... but don't quite understand how that and the other features eliminate the caking that other grinders have. That's one of my biggest gripes with most grinders. I guess the proof would be in the usage.

looks old school to me, idk, does the price point seem reasonable to you?

Less machining with no threads and only a three piece, maybe a little high in price seeing it is near unheard of, at least they offer a 3" version.:thumbsup:
The old non stick coating, haven't heard that before:lol:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back