Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Healthy Rips FURY EDGE

He even has a 12" Straight Fab like I just got for dabbing.

He even has a 12" Straight Fab like I just got for dabbing.

Thanks Les!

I was kinda surprised how well the F2 held up in comparison. I'm liking Troy's reviews more and more.

I have an F2 and they suck (the caps that is)
Was wondering about in the fierce

I wish they were more sturdy, but all in all I like them for convenience.

I gave my F2 away, but I'm glad I kept some caps in case I buy an edge.

I think my next vape will be a firewood 6, but when black Friday comes, I might jump on a good edge deal.

The POTV One solid body caps look good (like CFX concentrate pod)
1565798775563.png

The F2 wire basket pods fit inside the solid POTV jobs.

Thanks Les!

I was kinda surprised how well the F2 held up in comparison. I'm liking Troy's reviews more and more.

I wish they were more sturdy, but all in all I like them for convenience.

I gave my F2 away, but I'm glad I kept some caps in case I buy an edge.

I think my next vape will be a firewood 6, but when black Friday comes, I might jump on a good edge deal.
I love caps in my mighty
They are shite in the F2, crap bowl size and really crap vapour production compared to no caps

I wanted them to work as the F2 is great on its own
But I need caps for out and about and the F2 with caps does not perform like an F2

The new Edge caps are longer/larger than the original F2 but do also fit the F2;
1565843448588.png

The new Edge caps are longer/larger than the original F2 but do also fit the F2;
View attachment 12039
Different design mesh too
I just gave the f2 to a patient today
Now I'm gonna wish I had tried these caps first....lol
It was hard to give away after demoing for them
I hadn't used for a while and enjoyed it a lot Esp with the wpa

Oh well
Maybe I wait for @Jill NYC review on the edge with caps and see if I am vassed into it....lol

Last edited:
My F2 is my daily commuter at work and on my lunch breaks. I only used the dosing caps once and they didn't work very well for me. My wife's out of town this week. She normally doesn't use the F2 much but she took it with her. I'll be interested to hear her thoughts when she returns.

I've had my Edge for a week. The battery life is longer, it seems more powerful (better extraction), and I like the larger size and feel of the Edge. Due to a shortage in my area, I am using ethnobotanicals (Organic Damiana) but there shouldn't be too much of a difference.
I haven't tried caps.

I like the Edge. My F2 is still a favorite because it was my 'first' real portable. You never forget your first they say. :wink:

I want to know about the edge and caps too
I know you're not a fan of using the caps in the F2 felvapes.... I would imagine it's the air restriction they cause?

I just like how much cleaner the unit stays. But the og caps are a little flimsy being made of mesh/screen. My concern with these new caps is, that with solid sides, they might even have a more restricted air flow.

I know you're not a fan of using the caps in the F2 felvapes.... I would imagine it's the air restriction they cause?

I just like how much cleaner the unit stays. But the og caps are a little flimsy being made of mesh/screen. My concern with these new caps is, that with solid sides, they might even have a more restricted air flow.
It's the lack of vapor production and less of a hit
Not the airflow
They don't taste as good or produce anywhere as much of a hit and vapour

My mighty makes the same clouds with or without caps

Solid ones in the edge with extra power and size may remedy this

Maybe the conduction will help with a solid cap

I am only hoping though
No idea

Awaiting others review eagerly

My mighty makes the same clouds with or without caps
I will say almost, but not quite, that being said, I still only use my Mighty with caps.
Apparently the solid body capsuled help with cloud production due to a bit of extra conduction they offer and are a lot easier to handle (no wire splinters).

I just ordered them from HR. I never liked the old ones because they were too cumbersome and not worth the hassle.
Like you @momofthegoons it would be nice to keep the oven clean.
I will let you guys know when I receive/test them.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back