Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Healthy Rips FURY EDGE

So next update
I like this through water
The F2 was always good in water but the bowl was reduced too much with the stem design

The edge attachment piece allowing full bowls on the bong are much better
Nice lungfulls and milky bongs
Nice hits with the big inhales

I tried a cap on the bong and no good
No cap on bong works best

I had 4 caps at 390 earlier and I had 3 full bowls on the bong at 430 after
Then I had to recharge the edge
So 7 seshs all up, good battery life
Pretty quick recharge, I didn't time properly but was one side or the other of the advertised 2 hours, didn't seem like long

Beast on the bong, very stoned :)

I haven't had a dry native mp full bowl without caps yet

Another thing I noticed is the blue silicone seals have now got the same as we have modded on our WS and teras etc and used a mesh screen instead of metal with holes for better airflow

The shred grinder I got free is the 2.25 inch one on their site at $29 (out of stock prob why they are giving away with an edge)
They have a bigger one for $39 2.5 inch
It is 4 piece with kief screen
Came with a little black plastic scraper tool I assume for kief

It cuts pretty well and is a nice fine grind which I like anyway
I usually use an electric coffee grinder
This is good for out and camp or the likes
See how long it stays sharp
The 2.5 probably be better as a bigger catch area, but this works well and is fine for travel type purposes

Next I need to try the concentrate pads and see how well it does

Your review is agrivating my VAS.

@Kurtdigglur - I also got mine from HR.

So 7 seshs all up, good battery life
Wow. I have gotten no less than 12 sessions on a single charge, But I run mine all the way to dead. I had 14-15 the first three charges.
Do you run yours really hot? I find it super interesting to hear how different techniques can effect battery life, clouds, etc. and how varied it can make our experiences.

Another thing I noticed is the blue silicone seals have now got the same as we have modded on our WS and teras etc and used a mesh screen instead of metal with holes for better airflow
I have heard a lot of people say they really like the new screen. I actually switched back to old screen. I found the new one hard to clean without bending the screen out of place. Probably just a “me” thing, but thought it worth mentioning.

I am extremely happy with my new Edge. It is everything the F2 is with a few extra bells and whistles. I I did do a decent amount of testing (so much so, I had to take a t-break!) and other than the battery life and new mp/caps, I found they performed basically the same.
Here is my geeky worksheet showing my testing (actually this is a cleaned up version)
Happy to clarify anything, hopefully easy to understand and maybe even helpful :science:

1EE2DBE8-6352-4A19-B0B2-F42D2A553E05.jpeg

I need another vape like a hole in the head.
I, for one, did not need to spend the $$, but I am passing on my F2 to a probable convert, So, you know, totally justified :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the caps rock. I only have the one my “One” came with though. Went to order the 4 pack but out of stock. Where you guys ordering from?
I got my caps with the edge straight from HR
@Kurtdigglur - I also got mine from HR.

Wow. I have gotten no less than 12 sessions on a single charge, But I run mine all the way to dead. I had 14-15 the first three charges.
Do you run yours really hot? I find it super interesting to hear how different techniques can effect battery life, clouds, etc. and how varied it can make our experiences.

I have heard a lot of people say they really like the new screen. I actually switched back to old screen. I found the new one hard to clean without bending the screen out of place. Probably just a “me” thing, but thought it worth mentioning.

I am extremely happy with my new Edge. It is everything the F2 is with a few extra bells and whistles. I I did do a decent amount of testing (so much so, I had to take a t-break!) and other than the battery life and new mp/caps, I found they performed basically the same.
Here is my geeky worksheet showing my testing (actually this is a cleaned up version)
Happy to clarify anything, hopefully easy to understand and maybe even helpful :science:
View attachment 13170View attachment 13170

I, for one, did not need to spend the $$, but I am passing on my F2 to a probable convert, So, you know, totally justified :lol:

I used the temps I mentioned above
390 native mp and 430 through water
I pack my caps and bowl pretty tight

On the second charge I have had 3 WPA sesh and the battery level has not changed yet still on full so see how it goes

Your attachments with graph or whatever it is can't be found it says when I click on it

Yea my F2 got passed on too

@Shredder sorry about the Vas triggering...lol
Tis a good vape though ;)
You won't be disappointed...lol

It's payback for all your Sai talk....hahaa
I still am itching for a porta trate

Last edited:
I’ve fixed that. :wink:
Thanks mum :)

Wow, I don't think I tried the pads in the F2
Just had two rosin dab seshes in the edge - 430 and works well
Rather impressed

Good tasty hits with impressive vapour production for such a small vape
Decent length sesh

Buzzed as and it is a creeper
I never looked at the f2 for trates (except bubble hash in a weed sandwich) but the edge shows it is actually quite capable

Yum and buzzy

Pad comes out pretty much clean and rosin gone, only the slightest oily feel
The oven is pretty much dry and clean as new

Pic below - I could double pack and sandwich two pads in there with rosin too

Next I might do weed/rosin/weed in a cap and try
Or cut a pad to fit in a cap and try porta rosin bombs.....

Got 10-13 sesh this time
Stoned and lost count and the rosin lasts longer at full temp
But getting the good battery life this charge

:smug:

20190919_220834.jpg

Thanks mum :)

Wow, I don't think I tried the pads in the F2
Just had two rosin dab seshes in the edge - 430 and works well
Rather impressed

Good tasty hits with impressive vapour production for such a small vape
Decent length sesh

Buzzed as and it is a creeper
I never looked at the f2 for trates (except bubble hash in a weed sandwich) but the edge shows it is actually quite capable

Yum and buzzy

Pad comes out pretty much clean and rosin gone, only the slightest oily feel
The oven is pretty much dry and clean as new

Pic below - I could double pack and sandwich two pads in there with rosin too

Next I might do weed/rosin/weed in a cap and try
Or cut a pad to fit in a cap and try porta rosin bombs.....

Got 10-13 sesh this time
Stoned and lost count and the rosin lasts longer at full temp
But getting the good battery life this charge

:smug:

View attachment 13182

Did you get the water attachment? It looks loads better than the F2 water piece. Oops I see you did.

I never really liked my F2 in water because it was so wonky.

Did you get the water attachment? It looks loads better than the F2 water piece. Oops I see you did.

I never really liked my F2 in water because it was so wonky.
The WPA is much better as the full bowl is used
It doesn't seem to sit fully flush in my gogs, but it is airtight so all good

I haven't tried the rosin/pads with the WPA yet though

So I've done some rosin research with the edge
Pretty impressive for a small unit

Dab on pad in bowl works fine

I then tried cap with weed/rosin/weed
Worked very well with more cloud and a nice hit

Next I squished a pad into a cap
It will fit with a bit of love , not all the way to the bottom, just enough to be below the lip of the cap

This is a really good way to use rosin in the edge
A decent size dab can be preloaded and carried in the caps container no mess

I don't use a lid with the pad in cap
Sesh lasts about 2 and a half preset seshs so about 10-15 mins
That is a good size ball of dab that would go on the halo

The vapour is smooth and tastes nice on the first 5 mins and then less tasty on the second 5 mins but still okay.

It doesn't face slap like the nail, but it creeps up and you are stoned well

I am going to have to buy another set of caps and a pad set now for the edge
Take two cap tubes on outings, one full of weed caps and the other of rosin caps

That's 8 caps like a mighty stash and should do fine on an outing

A slimline portable charger for recharges and it is quite a nice little out and about vape :)

20190922_185204.jpg

Still using a blue silicone peice in the vape?

That stinks. Literally
Like many vapes it does have a silicone piece
It is lower temp than cooking in the oven food silicone

My biggest issue with that is the fact they haven't answered @momofthegoons emails about it being discoloured on some like yours

Otherwise it should be safe one would hope
I do wish they would respond though being that it is made in china and for a couple of companies like the potv one etc

There is the white silicone bit inside the bottom of the mp too
It over time stains also

Any silicone in the way of the vapour will become stained and absorb some of the reclaim over time
In any vape at all
Or like a whip does
My concern would only be if it offgasses anything

There is a white plastic looking bit on the edge of the GH chamber too
Gets stained brown, I clean it but slowly it gets colour too
Don't know what it is made of but it's not SS or Ti

I wonder if they will answer the question of safety or what it is
I'm having enough trouble getting my 2nd hopper to work via rma

It is troubling that healthy rips doesn't respond. It brings up the question, why?

If it was tested safe by a reputable agency, I'm sure they'd respond.
Somebody who is on fc should raise the question as hr are active on there
See if the numbers of people there and HR in public will respond?

EDIT
I have to say, most our vapes have not been tested though
The mighty and volcano have been minivap was

Most are not though and we "trust" that they are safe and go by material used and piu teardowns

Exposed coils in mods are also a non tested but debatabley safe or not material too

It would be good if more vapes were open to what they use and having them tested properly though

Last edited:
I have taken the screen out of the native mp's blue silicone seal
I only use caps with the native mp so it isn't needed as the cap lid does the job
The caps I use for rosin with a pad I have no lid but being rosin it isn't needed

As with the mighty and WS etc the screens are an improvement on a plate with holes
But also the no screen at all when using caps is again an improvement
Bigger more dense clouds, tastier and the sesh ends slightly quicker and more convincingly
It's definitely a feasible porta rosin vape now as well as weed

The screen isn't there to catch reclaim so you get more vapour
Nice mod, will keep like this on the native mp like my mighty

The WPA piece I still have a screen in place as it needs something to keep the weed in the chamber

On the silicone safety issue I was thinking anyone who is on fc could ask HR and try for a response for us, or someone could try e-mailing potv about the one or on fc if they are active

Maybe they might answer as to their knowledge on the safety of the seal as it is the same factory making their potv one

Just stoned thinking about the silicone seal and trying to get an answer for people concerned
I only have an account here these days

Last edited:
Just stoned thinking about the silicone seal and trying to get an answer for people concerned

As a new owner may be better to ask HR yourself directly to get more than a 2nd hand hearsay answer from a sales-oriented site (the mods on other sites seem more worried about sellers than consumers).

As a new owner may be better to ask HR yourself directly to get more than a 2nd hand hearsay answer from a sales-oriented site (the mods on other sites seem more worried about sellers than consumers).
I meant others could ask on fc for HR to respond or the other vapes that are the same as HR are active there and as there is a lot of witnesses they may be forced to answer
A company rep was my thought not another mod on another site......
Both @momofthegoons and I think @elykpeace has emailed HR to no response
As a fresh edge owner my silicone is brand spanking new so no issue
As an old fury 2 owner I am in the same boat as the rest of the owners except mine didn't get used enough to have an issue then either and now I don't have it as o gifted it on
If motg and elyk can't get an answer not sure why I'm different

But in front of lots of people on fc where HR responds usually someone may get an answer from them first hand

And the extra thought I had in that post was that someone who may own a one or other vape that is the same Chinese F2 with the same silicone seal could try emailing that company to ask

Last edited:
OK, saw an opening and asked, I can already imagine the response ...We don't allow material safety to be discussed in the thread, your post has been moved to the Material safety thread where it will be safely stored away where nobody will see it...hehe

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back