Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Healthy Rips FURY EDGE

Kurtdigglur

Gardening Grampa
My F2 was my 'commuter' vape for a year+ until it started having issues so I stuck it in a drawer. Fast forward several months, the F2 wasn't doing me any good in a drawer so I contacted HR. I sent it in for evaluation and they offered me the lifetime half price warranty so I upgraded to the Edge. I've been using it for a couple weeks now and I definitely prefer it over my old F2.

The bigger battery gives me much more flexibility in use - the tiny F2 battery just couldn't keep up. Haptic feedback is a nice feature since the OLED screen is totally unreadable in outside daylight. General use is away from home so for stealth and form factor the native mp that fits the silicone sleeve gets the most use. I like the glass mp a lot but I'm in an unfriendly state so I need to remain under the radar as much as possible.
That is great customer service. I said the Mighty plus was going to be my next vape. I may look into the edge around black friday though. Looks like a solid piece for the price.

Moses Baca

Thumbs up for HR's customer service, I've contacted them a few times. Fast and courteous, helpful suggestions. The Lifetime 1/2 Price Replacement Warranty is a great offer, more than fair IMHO, and I'm glad they backed it up and offered to let me upgrade.

Edge is a great little pocket vape. It's perfect for my commute or short day outings. The short glass mouthpiece has become my favorite. It gives better airflow than the plastic plus I like the lipfeel of glass. I still use the silicone cover, it kinda sorta fits.

Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC