Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Healthy Rips FURY EDGE

It's not my bday mate but thank you anyway
It's @elykpeace bday
Happy bday mate

Still say the smell/taste is from elsewhere as it's there with WPA and no silicone
Detective stuff

Hope ya have a good bday !!

Happy birthday!

All your healthy rips BS worked, I ordered one tonight, lol. I'm down a couple vapes as I wait for the FW6.

I gave away my F2 away when I got that Eden, then gave the Eden to a lady with COPD.

I know there's no need to justify another vape with y'all, but idk I'll even use it much if I like the FW6.

And when the fuck is a mighty 2 coming out?

Happy birthday!

All your healthy rips BS worked, I ordered one tonight, lol. I'm down a couple vapes as I wait for the FW6.

I gave away my F2 away when I got that Eden, then gave the Eden to a lady with COPD.

I know there's no need to justify another vape with y'all, but idk I'll even use it much if I like the FW6.

And when the fuck is a mighty 2 coming out?
It's @elykpeace bday people, not mine
Hahaa
But thanks all the same

And lol at tickling your Vas mate
I hope you enjoy the new edge on arrival

If I still had the F2 I would just upgrade it
Edge caps
Edge WPA and attachment piece
Except for the battery you almost have an edge then anyway

EDIT
I may be mistaken that the edge WPA fits the F2
But the one WPA does
The Edge glass adapter does NOT work with the F2,
The POTV One glass adapter DOES work on the F2.
Both the Edge caps and the POTV caps work in the F2.
And I totally agree - if you don’t want to spend the $$ on the Edge - the glass adapter and caps are a great upgrade option for the F2.

I have an edge now. I got extra capsules, water adapter, dimpled glass stem.

I was able to use it for 3 bowls (capsules) today after charging and a burn off.

I used it with water, and the second and third time I used the dimpled stem to start, then upped the temps and finished with water.

I didn't use the regular mouthpiece, but I'm sure it's like my old F2.

So far, so good. One of my pet peeves with the F2 was the wonky water adapter. This one works nice.

The stem provided terpy early hits at 365-370. The water adapter and small pipe cooled vapor at 390-400, although with less taste. Typical with any vape I guess, but not bad with water. Without water I'd have ended the session earlier. But with the water it helped a lot.

Apologies for the double post but this thread has been pretty slow.

Anyone else think the edge has a better air flow than the F2?

Mine whistles as air moves through it.

So far I've just used a glass stem and the water adapter with capsules. Maybe that's it?

At first I thought it was a bad glass connection, but I can reduce the whistle by carbing the bottom air holes when it's upside down on a pipe.

I don't have my F2 anymore but I think the air flow slowed down as it got older. But this edge really moves the air.

My F2 had slowly become restricted without me really noticing. I was hearing about how free-flowing it was and thought my unit must be blocked from using with a cleisen adapter as every time the carb cap was replaced a small puff of vapor would exit the air intake of my F2.
My F2 was out of warranty so I decided to clean it by running 99.9% iso through it by filling the oven and letting the iso drip out the bottom of the unit.
The 40-50 MLS of iso was a honey color when done. I left the unit in the sun with a small fan blowing on it for the rest of the day and the following day I turned the unit back on and had a free-flowing vape again.

Apologies for the double post but this thread has been pretty slow.

Mine whistles as air moves through it.

So far I've just used a glass stem and the water adapter with capsules. Maybe that's it?

At first I thought it was a bad glass connection, but I can reduce the whistle by carbing the bottom air holes when it's upside down on a pipe.

I don't have my F2 anymore but I think the air flow slowed down as it got older. But this edge really moves the air.
I think it is a bit more free flowing
I have to take a few draws through water or mp before the vapour production kicks in fully, I think that is the extra airflow too

I've taken the screens out of the blue silicone seal when using caps both WPA and mp
Better flow again and more vapour, less gets caught on the screen too

Just don't forget to swap back when doing a full chamber or you get chewy bits in the mouth haha

Last edited:
Supposed to be the same heater in the Edge and F2 so the longer air intake should make the Edge more restrictive than the F2, the tiny WPA diameter of the F2 would/does cause the extra restriction than the new Edge (and One) WPA.

Lately I've been congested and have slowed my consumption a bit. And I have been using my edge exclusively with water. It works well this way, and the water eliminates those dry herb hits that tend to bother me when my allergies are bad.
Yes I have found a chamber through water can be a nice hit that will satisfy for a while

I normally use the small/medium size pipe, that I won here, with my edge, but I'm cleaning it, so I used my large 16" pipe that I normally use for dabs today.

I'm impressed the heater was able to keep up. I got a solid half dozen huge hits. I used it at 390°F then 410° and finished at 430°F. Hotter than I usually use on a smaller piece.

Even though I've mostly use it with water, I m surprised it did this well on a big pipe. I think I got higher using this pipe too.

Last edited:
I normally use the small/medium size pipe, that I won here, with my edge, but I'm cleaning it, so I used my large 16" pipe that normally use for dabs today.

I'm impressed the heater was able to keep up. I got a solid half dozen huge hits. I used it at 390°F then 410° and finished at 430°F. Hotter than I usually use on a smaller piece.

Even though I've mostly use it with water, I m surprised it did this well on a big pipe. I think I got higher using this pipe too.
I use on 430 with WPA
I find I get a very satisfying buzz from this vape esp through water
I'm a fan of the edge

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back