Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips How Do You Clean Your Glass

@momofthegoons what is your ratio for simple green water and glass?
Gotta send out a couple pieces and wanna see them brand new shiny
50/50 water/simple green (or orange) works a treat
This was the ratio I got from motg and have used since

The only label that hasn't come off or at least faded is my focus v carta glass.... The focus v written on the glass is as it was upon arrival
Oh and my DHgate roor still says roor on the glass too
The rest have either disappeared completely or faded beyond recognition

another quality crapshoot with dhgate yet, though.
I have purchased 3 of these sets due to breakage and friends wanting one, many different sellers. I got one where the showerhead perc was at least 1.5 inches off the bottom of the bong...nearly half the length of the matrix perc that came with the same kit...I think I got it for half price which was good as I have many spare percs for it!

Had my first experience with mould..
Left my linx with water in it, in a sunny spot for a month..
Was a little black in there..
Run nearly boiling water through it to get glass hot, then salt and iso while hot..
Then hot water flush..
Good as new..
Lesson learned....

I like to force dry any glass that is going to be put away for a while after a good clean, I use my Hot Air Gun but a hair drier will work too, it will just take longer to get rid of any misting.
Just remember the glass will hold the heat for a while so be careful (I have been close to dropping glass that was still too hot...I mainly break glass while cleaning it :uhoh: )

I like to force dry any glass that is going to be put away for a while after a good clean, I use my Hot Air Gun but a hair drier will work too, it will just take longer to get rid of any misting.
Just remember the glass will hold the heat for a while so be careful (I have been close to dropping glass that was still too hot...I mainly break glass while cleaning it :uhoh: )
Yeah normally i whack it ontop of the eq on fan3.. jus forgot...
Doesnt a little lemon juice help fight this ???

Doesnt a little lemon juice help fight this ???
I should probably drink that instead of bourbon before cleaning glass to help fight breaking glass but I would not use anything if storing...just dried properly.

I already knew the answer it just was not in head,it was the light.
Put any glass of water in sunlight or even strong floros it get green pretty fast?
Yes but even in the dark it will grow stuff

A sealed bottle of water doesn't
I assume oxygen has more to do with it than anything

But yes in the light it will happen quicker

water in sunlight or even strong floros it get green pretty fast?
Especially with fish frolicking in it!
I use a 1/8th teaspoon of powdered citric acid in my flower bong and it prolongs the onset of furries to 3 or 4 days...if I ad Cranberry extract as well it only lasts about 2 days before furries appear. I only use the Cranberry in my dab rigs now as they get cleaned at least every other day (sometimes daily if I see floaters from pulling too fast on a low temp).

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back