Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Sideways here too Ron.

Wake & vake for me yesterday & once I was a 9.7 I vaped some shitty concentrate I made & was severely incapacitated for a few hours. Not the best move before fathers day lunch but I can't help it if my eyes are glowing.

Cruising at a steady 6 right now but that is all about to change :smoke:

I can't help it if my eyes are glowing.
Demon eyes, I am there now, 9ish, my new strain and Eds WS are knocking me around a bit, and it is only early.:thumbsup::smoke:

Edit, I can`t feel my legs!

Edit: Is this pic sideways for anyone?
It was.... I fixed it.

What's funny is when I first looked, it was on my mobile and it was fine. It only showed sideways from my laptop.... I know this has something to do with how you are holding your phone when taking the pic but it makes no sense to me why the photo loads sideways.... and is visible correctly on mobile but not laptop... I'll look into it.

Sitting on 7
I got a set of bags, a tiny blue plastic washing machine and 2 crops of sugar leaf frozen waiting for me to have a crack, so the bubble hash needs a bit of extra temp than normal vapes to be appreciated. Almost set to get that Auber kit, just waiting on some more answers/feedback on your DHGate nail thread.

Sitting on 7
I got a set of bags, a tiny blue plastic washing machine and 2 crops of sugar leaf frozen waiting for me to have a crack, so the bubble hash needs a bit of extra temp than normal vapes to be appreciated. Almost set to get that Auber kit, just waiting on some more answers/feedback on your DHGate nail thread.
Bubble hash goes fine in DV or plenty or even FR2
I just hash/weed sandwich and goes very well
avb will come out a lot darker than usual

I didnt get the mini washing machine just use a drill and paint stirrer
works great though

freeze your material first then do 2 - 3 runs.....

save leftover material for rso........

very nice.....quartz banger just lets me hit a bigger lot in one quick hit and fly.....
But have been using vapes prior

speaking of flying....i think I made 10 and quickly rising - the rso cap kicked in to join the party

I know... I'm feeling sorry for myself as I type lol... however I am home now and about to indulge in a wee bit. I have a long drive to make in a couple hours so I can't over do...
I find driving is fine for me.....as long as I am not rso cap about to pass out style....lol
But general vaping flower no problem
I am probably better as calmer

I am actually enjoying the new porta vapes like HRF2 for their stealth and modbox lookalike
I can now vape when out and about
When combusting I found I was in need of meds at times and could not
Now I am able and get through my days a lot better and more clearer/productive

I feel like less of a junkie needing their hit and just have my meds when needed

I find driving is fine for me.....as long as I am not rso cap about to pass out style....lol
I'm usually fine as well. But I haven't driven in 6 weeks (since my surgery). And the first time out is a little hard on the nerves; especially freeway driving. So I'm being cautious.

As a rule it's hard to find a time I'm not stoned to some degree or another lol..... so I'm usually driving under some level of 'impairment.' I find it calms me as well as long as I don't overdo.

I can now vape when out and about
When combusting I found I was in need of meds at times and could not
Now I am able and get through my days a lot better and more clearer/productive

I feel like less of a junkie needing their hit and just have my meds when needed
While I don't do much vaping while out and about anymore, I am also thrilled with the newer, smaller portables. Makes it so much easier all around. And vaping is so much better than smoking imo. I'd have to stop if I was reduced to smoking only. My lungs just can't take it anymore. I was so happy to find vaping and it renewed my love for cannabis when I could taste all those lovely flavors.

I'm usually fine as well. But I haven't driven in 6 weeks (since my surgery). And the first time out is a little hard on the nerves; especially freeway driving. So I'm being cautious.

As a rule it's hard to find a time I'm not stoned to some degree or another lol..... so I'm usually driving under some level of 'impairment.' I find it calms me as well as long as I don't overdo.

While I don't do much vaping while out and about anymore, I am also thrilled with the newer, smaller portables. Makes it so much easier all around. And vaping is so much better than smoking imo. I'd have to stop if I was reduced to smoking only. My lungs just can't take it anymore. I was so happy to find vaping and it renewed my love for cannabis when I could taste all those lovely flavors.
Vaping is better for sooooo many reasons

My lungs were rattling too

We can now get all the medicine out of our meds without being counter productive by inhaling carcinogens and chemicals at the same time.....

It is a cleaner and clearer high too
and no more tobacco
no hangover when wake up

alll pluses..

so many more benefits I have found too....

It is a cleaner and clearer high too
and no more tobacco
no hangover when wake up

Fucking oath it is cleaner & clearer but I wake up with a mull hangover every morning :lol:.

I am cruising at a steady 6 right now but

MjAxNC1mOTUwMDEyMzdhNjFlMDcx.png

Real fucked up

I wake up dusty most mornings & have to take a good 20 minutes to get my shit together before I even think about touching a razor. Usually that is sitting on my bed staring into space for a while :lol:.

Hitting a solid 9.5 right now & the night will not end well I am afraid. No siree Bob it won't.

I wake up dusty most mornings & have to take a good 20 minutes to get my shit together before I even think about touching a razor. Usually that is sitting on my bed staring into space for a while :lol:.

Hitting a solid 9.5 right now & the night will not end well I am afraid. No siree Bob it won't.
I am like that in the morning
But that is same if I have no weed...lol
even as a kid my Dad had to work out how to wake me...lol

But I am more "normal" since vaping...

9 looking for 10, Plenty time.:smoke:

Having an extremely lazy day today... but I've managed to get some trim and 2 oz. of bud into the oven to decarb. Gonna make some budder and oil!

So as I sit waiting for my timer to go off, I've indulged in a bit of vaping. I'm sitting at a very pleasant 4 right now... but feel like I might just need to boost that a bit. :nod:

Having an extremely lazy day today... but I've managed to get some trim and 2 oz. of bud into the oven to decarb. Gonna make some budder and oil!

See, this to me doesn’t seem lazy at all! Please Mom, don’t be so hard on yourself. You’re still being productive, performing a task at a functional four. I’d say you deserved to kick it up a notch to a fabulous five, at the very least. Let’s say a high five! :disgust:

It’s 8 in the evening here and I’m pretty happy now in the sort-of 4.25-4.45 region. I’m trying to stop earlier these days, take 15 minutes and evaluate, rather than shooting for the max every time. It’s easy to get used to doing when you have an abundance of time. I find quite a bit of relief and sense of well-being and humour in these mid-zones, and of course I can elevate the situation if necessary. :biggrin:

See, this to me doesn’t seem lazy at all!
Oh thank you! I feel like I've been such a slug lol...

I got my trim and my nugs all decarbed. Now the nugs are on their second run in the Magical Butter machine for my infused butter run. I got sort of a late start so the oil might have to wait until tomorrow... we'll see. Washed some 'used' tins for salve (thinking ahead since I need to order more). But all along I've been sipping on my SSV. And throwing a few dabs in here and there...

And frankly? I'm at a good 7 right now. And the evening has just begun. I've poured myself a glass of wine and I'm reloading the SSV with some lovely Blue Skittles... I forecast a cloudy evening. :vapeanddrink:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back