Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Still, I wish we had it happening here like you do over there....
Not to make you feel worse.... but I just completed my order online. I just need to go pick it up... :uhoh:

But I noticed that they've added tax on for the first time. Sort of pisses me off......

Hopefully you guys will have legal there sooner than later. A few years back I would have never believed we would have the access we now have. And Michigan is poised to go recreational; something I never thought I'd see in my lifetime. So don't give up hope.

As I said , there is some very new and rare legal here now
But as my mates missus who actually has the papers (rare af to know someone who does tho atm no matter the ailment) has found out it is still cheaper to go to illegal dealers than the legal gov stuff she has access to....
That is stupid.... she can legally have meds, but has to pay too much to get it legally so goes back to the bois and risks police to get her meds she has a script for....

Tasie is pretty good, I was born and bred here, lived in Queensland and Western Aus too for a few years each chasing mining dollars, big money(for a blue collar worker)but even bigger hours working. .I was in the desert, Mt Isa then Kalgoorlie, what a couple of shit-holes. I remember paying AU$750 for an oz in Mt Isa in 1993, everything was a ripoff, except there was lots of cheap booze.

Edit, I am typing a bit slow
@felvapes that sucks for your friend, I would like to get on the legal wagon, when I talked to my Doc about it, I ended up explaining to him the different strains and uses, indica v sativa.

Thanks Mom, who knows what will happen with our government, our PM just got the boot by his Party..... again

Last edited:
Tasie is pretty good, I was born and bred here, lived in Queensland and Western Aus too for a few years each chasing mining dollars, big money(for a blue collar worker)but even bigger hours working. .I was in the desert, Mt Isa then Kalgoorlie, what a couple of shit-holes. I remember paying AU$750 for an oz in Mt Isa in 1993, everything was a ripoff, except there was lots of cheap booze.
Had a couple mates work the mines, one ended up attempting to hang himself...
I had thought of it in past, as you say good money, but it doesn't sit with my morals on environment etc......
F&^K ME DEAD - If only we had this interwebs stuff rocking in 90's like this..... You were def getting rorted at 750....For OS viewers that is about $1100 USD at the time!!!!
I was NSW side but knew ppl in all those places you mentioned and could have helped you out

The worst I remember was maybe around similar years give or take we were paying 25$ a gram and $400 plus for an oz

nowadays things are better but still shocking, and the laws with growing or trafficking suck
we alls gotsta be wary of dem bullymans....

The amount of grow houses and product busts they have done this side of the country this year alone is scary.....

Yes our government over last decade or more has been all over the joint so who knows what is going where

As I said I know of ppl who have the hidden legal access here now but they cant afford the prices and still go to the age old sources...

I would love the legal wagon but dont know how one gets it....have to be lucky dip I think

I also would love to know what the path to being a legal farmer/supplier would be but do not think the gov giving that up too easy

Also read @momofthegoons post of law thread about how gov over there stopping old school participants or ppl with records pertaining to such can not partake in the legal world

as with what I witness here they are planning a takeover of the monetary value of weed without any experienced input

Last edited:
Plenty medicated, near 9.5, another gram given to the Land of Plenty....good bush in Tas in 1993 250, killer Hydro Mt Isa 750, bag of shit sugar leaves 150 for a woolies bag half full and a big cough and a headache thrown in free.

You know how getting high is psychological.. like if you dont wanna be high or cant, but just try to have a little bit...

Well i drunk magic tea at lunch, with intentions of going home... now im in hospital high as fuck with glowing eyes higher than i remember being for a long longtime..
Im a good 12 in a bad place..

My husband has declared I'm still not 'allowed' to drive.... and wants to take me to the dispensary. FFS..... this is getting old. My doctor cleared me to drive over a week ago. :mental: I may have to sneak the fucking car out while he's at work or out with the boys like a freaking teenager. :dog: Tell me I can't drive yet..... :rant:

However, this has allowed me to medicate and I am now at a solid 5 and rising. :torching:

Edit: Oh god KellyA86.... I forgot about the tea.... I sure hope you get good news rather than bad...

My husband has declared I'm still not 'allowed' to drive.... and wants to take me to the dispensary. FFS..... this is getting old. My doctor cleared me to drive over a week ago. :mental: I may have to sneak the fucking car out while he's at work or out with the boys like a freaking teenager. :dog: Tell me I can't drive yet..... :rant:

However, this has allowed me to medicate and I am now at a solid 5 and rising. :torching:

Edit: Oh god KellyA86.... I forgot about the tea.... I sure hope you get good news rather than bad...
I love vapes for the ability to consume and drive...lol
Bongs don't allow that

We have roadside drug tests here too, but there are remedies for such things.....

https://www.biotene.com/dry-mouth-products/moisturizing-gel/

great shit saved my license

Sorry if hubby reading this, it may not help your plight...lol

True though, Only times I had real accidents was unmedicated....

I only drive when 4wd is engaged or if I take the bike for a spin in the early afternoon(I vape after riding, not before,usually:watchout:)

I only drive when 4wd is engaged or if I take the bike for a spin in the early afternoon(I vape after riding, not before,usually:watchout:)
Vaping and riding at once would be difficult.....
Although as a child in the sidecar I do remember my father mastering the one hand rollie at the red lights and lit before turns green on the bike....:eyebrow2:
Randomly fixed my GH again so mixed with plenty's am starting to feel plenty 10nd....

Been a long day, went looking for Dip Falls again, took the 4wd this time, still could not find it? My wife drove as usual as I was already rockin` good 5-6 before we got to the café for brunch. So after 15 hours of vaping I am a solid 8.5 to 9 and I am about to have a gram in the Plenty as I catch up on the latest episode of Preacher, see ya`s when I hit 10.5.:partyhat::smoke:

Been a long day, went looking for Dip Falls again, took the 4wd this time, still could not find it? My wife drove as usual as I was already rockin` good 5-6 before we got to the café for brunch. So after 15 hours of vaping I am a solid 8.5 to 9 and I am about to have a gram in the Plenty as I catch up on the latest episode of Preacher, see ya`s when I hit 10.5.:partyhat::smoke:
When you say “have a gram” are you actually vaping an entire gram ???

Yep, 1 gram fits nicely in the Plenty, I have actually managed 1.22 grams with my macro dose mod.
I did not manage to get back after the Plenty bowl, had to go to bed.:smoke:

Yep, 1 gram fits nicely in the Plenty, I have actually managed 1.22 grams with my macro dose mod.
I did not manage to get back after the Plenty bowl, had to go to bed.:smoke:
That's insane man! I hope that lasts an entire day at least. :peace:

I'm at a 4.7 coming down from my first session of blue dream.
Now I'm vaping Gorilla Glue in the bong using the LSV. This vape still impresses me 4+ years later :weed:

I hope that lasts an entire day[
If I use my Arizer bent stem I can get about a movie with it 1.5-2 hours, in a bong, not so long, maybe 20-30 mins, depending on `Lost Time' zoning out.:thumbsup:

Edit, that is half of my daily usage right there.

IR thermometer, so i've been using that to try to hit my cheap quartz banger around 650F.
Nice tip! I am at a good 9 so I will not try it tonight, time to :zzz:

Solo 2 ran out of battery juice so I busted out the Og Air :chill:
Sitting at a 3.8 and increasing
5AEA1D58-F8BB-4F3D-A67A-C98384702F05.jpg

Edit: Is this pic sideways for anyone?

Last edited:
Sideways for me.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back