Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Vaping some Cakewalk, and really higher than I expected to be. There were complications after surgery last Tuesday, and I've been too sick to vape, hold down edibles, etc. Couldn't keep down pain meds either, so it's been tiring. But, now I can vape a Christmas bowl, the THC is zinging around, and I am now getting some appetite back, and some pain relief.
Tired of this, and looking forward to a happy 2020, and all of the good things to come.
A solid 7, and going to take a nap.

9.5, I just ran through 6x Ghost crucibles with dabs between (I kept making it overheat with back to back 20 second lungbuster rips) and was feeling pretty close to 'chucking a whitey' a couple of times while watching the second last ever episode of Mr.Robot...boo fucking hoo, I liked that show, 1 episode to go...no spoilers.

9.5, I just ran through 6x Ghost crucibles with dabs between (I kept making it overheat with back to back 20 second lungbuster rips) and was feeling pretty close to 'chucking a whitey' a couple of times while watching the second last ever episode of Mr.Robot...boo fucking hoo, I liked that show, 1 episode to go...no spoilers.
Look forward to your feedback on the ghosty

Am a feco and rosin, Hermes and Carta induced 9+
Awoke on the lounge from one of those dribbly snoozes earlier

Started my day with a wake and bake at about 7:00 AM... and have proceeded to dabs. I'm a good 9.5 right now... and might need a little nap before we head out tonight and I start all over. :partyhat: But it's been the perfect way to usher in a new year for me and celebrate cause I'm having a.....

814ff6286873cdfca741ebd6ef2eee7e.jpg

Started my day with a wake and bake at about 7:00 AM... and have proceeded to dabs. I'm a good 9.5 right now... and might need a little nap before we head out tonight and I start all over. :partyhat: But it's been the perfect way to usher in a new year for me and celebrate cause I'm having a.....

View attachment 15403
Happy bday @momofthegoons :)

A good 8, heading out to look for 11, happy new year...soon,
IMG_20191231_160918.jpg

I woke up high this morning lol.... took a couple of my medicated caramels last night before bed. I was very mellow by the time I went to bed.. probably a solid 9. Slept like a log and actually overslept. Haven't done that in ages.

But man.. I woke up still buzzed and I am probably still a 3 after two cups of coffee.

Hope everyone has a lovely day. Mine sure has started nice lol. :ko:

Happy New Year!

I woke up high this morning lol.... took a couple of my medicated caramels last night before bed. I was very mellow by the time I went to bed.. probably a solid 9. Slept like a log and actually overslept. Haven't done that in ages.

But man.. I woke up still buzzed and I am probably still a 3 after two cups of coffee.

Hope everyone has a lovely day. Mine sure has started nice lol. :ko:

Happy New Year!

I take medibles frequently, and wake up buzzed a lot. For me coffee revives the buzz. But it doesn't last long.

Came in from shoveling snow. Hit a small bowl of GG4 herb through the nano, then thought that might not be enough. Flicked the auber on and hit a dab of rosin that, in hindsight, might have been too big.

Just did an emergency dab of some CBD rosin. Bordering on a 9. Waiting (Hoping) for the CBD troops to save my sorry ass.

Guess I should stop drinking this beer.

Last edited:
I have found my mojo with my vapcap recently. It was a no-go for a long time, but within the last few weeks I have gotten my groove going with it. Started vaping a bowl of some Wedding Cake and a little Gelato rosin dropped in there for good measure. I am coasting at a 6.00978 and muchly enjoying it. I like it in the 6-7 mark as anything more can bring on the heebie-geebies. Once I feel myself dropping below a 4, I'll go finish that bowl and pack a freshy.

Well, I'm super stoned. Been on a bit of a T-break, but @Madri-Guy suggested I start vaping again, as he noticed my asthma was getting worse. What M-G says is worth listening to, so vape I did, and somehow my sentence structure has gone to hell. Vaping Malice, and I'd say a few stems using the Solo has put me at an 8.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back