Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

I had mentioned a few posts back that I had found my mojo with my vapcap. I thought the torch and I had found even ground.

Well let me tell you. I just got a @Pipes Caldron the other day and, Holy fucking shit.

A little Gelato in the vapcap brings me to a 7.0033 repeating.
IH is the goods, whichever version is owned
I never looked back to the torch once I got mine

I am a drbbly ole 9.can barely type...grammerlee canna keep up!

edit zzzz (after a TimTam and Temazapan!

Woke up with a migraine. It was the be -sick- and- bang- your- head- into- the -wall type, so it was all I could do to drink the coffee and take the Tylenol @Madri-Guy gave me. M-G brought me a loaded Solo stem, and 15 minutes later, my headache is gone. I vaped more than one stem, mind you, and I'm a toasty, pain - free, 7.5. I've got a raging, pain-free, case of the munchies, but I'll take that over agony any day. Once again, cannabis saves the day.

I was a 10+ earlier
Had surgery this morning and between the general anaesthetic and the tapentadol and endone, plus the feco in my quaser oil rig I was flying and not exactly functioning on all 8 cylinders

All over the joint

The anaesthetic wore off a couple of hours ago so can think a bit more clearly now

tapentadol with a glass of water, feco in quaser oil, rosin in Carta and weed in edge on bong keeping me at a buzzy pain eased state of 7-8

recuperating for the next few days/week now

0.0000001, I am no longer Les, call me Des (designated driver) as my wife is on a girl's night out, hopefully, she won't be too late as I can see a big blob of resin with my name on it. Longest T break I have had for a while and I haven't got the shakes or anything...hehe

0.0000001, I am no longer Les, call me Des (designated driver) as my wife is on a girl's night out, hopefully, she won't be too late as I can see a big blob of resin with my name on it. Longest T break I have had for a while and I haven't got the shakes or anything...hehe
I wouldn't be as attentive as a driver if I was waiting all night
Especially if you are not used to having breaks like that
You will still fail a test if you had to take one

I guess you will enjoy your glob a lot later on
I'm pain killered up with doctor drugs and rosin/feco - definitely no driving on doctor drugs
A big 10 four and I'm out
Awoke on the lounge just before

Just got the call, not long to go now!...T breaks suck.

Pain sucks bad
Rosin and feco are good things to have right now
9 and rising
Sorry to hear you're in a lot of pain. Wish I could say I can't relate lol... Cause yes; pain sucks.

I've been trying to stay off the narcs myself. Had a lovely edible yesterday that helped. But still succumb to those nasty pills once in a while. Can't help it when it gets bad.

Hope you feel better soon.

Forgot what thread I was in for a moment! I'm a zero. But that will change soon.

Sorry to hear you're in a lot of pain. Wish I could say I can't relate lol... Cause yes; pain sucks.

I've been trying to stay off the narcs myself. Had a lovely edible yesterday that helped. But still succumb to those nasty pills once in a while. Can't help it when it gets bad.

Hope you feel better soon.

Forgot what thread I was in for a moment! I'm a zero. But that will change soon.
Yea I don't like to take the pills
But they work when it's needed
At least trates help to mask pain so I don't have to take so often

Had one earlier with a big rosin glob though so well into the 10s now

Hope you also feel better soon
Lol

And you @Madri-Gal

Lol, we a sorry bunch of vapers ATM

I'm a lot higher than I should be at noon on a Thursday.
I had herb left in my grinder from yesterday. I'm not sure how that happened. Must have been too lazy to finish it up last night. @Madri-Guy and I watched a time travel movie, and I was focused on his post-movie explanation of the intricacies of various forms of time travel. I totally got it. Unfortunately I fell asleep, and woke up to leftover weed herb in my grinder. That was the last of the bud from my desktop jar, that will be refilled with something else. This is the stuff that didn't get vaped first. It's leftovers. It's practically trash, and if it stays in the grinder much longer it will be dust. Unfit for human consumption. Compost grade. Under these conditions, it's almost a requirement to finish it all.

It wasn't at all the dry and useless dust I had imagined. There was also more of it. So now I'm hanging out at an 8, and with many complicated errands I have to get to. Except for the post office and library. @Madri-Guy ran those so I could finish my housework, which mostly consisted of clearing out the grinder. I might have squirted some toilet bowl cleaner somewhere. This is not an ideal state to be in when meeting with an insurance agent to review coverage. I wasn't planning on saying much beyond "Is there anyway to lover the premium without reducing the coverage and/or raising the deductible?" . If I can stick to that, and maybe "Good afternoon" and "Fine, and you?" I should be o.k.

A solid 8.

Id say a 7... can never get much further with jus the vapcap...
Have some really nice citrusy amnesia right now..
The evo would get me to 10...
I miss an electric portable session vape in my life..

Big news my evo is back with its old style large can coloured logo turbine ht.. ill be above 10 tonight...
Exciting times for me..

Breakfast just tastes better vaked. Got an early morning 6 happening. Let's see what happens when we add coffee...
giphy-25.gif

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back