Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

A solid 8, testing concentrate vapes can knock a guy (or gal) around!
Good thing it is nearly dinner time, I could chew the nuts of a low flying duck I am that hungry.

A solid 8, testing concentrate vapes can knock a guy (or gal) around!
Good thing it is nearly dinner time, I could chew the nuts of a low flying duck I am that hungry.
Hey DUDE!
I have a question: I’m at 5.125 currently?
My unit is not functioning?
I will go back to building my own?
Coil’s of my preference?
Wicked with COTTON!
The MATERIAL I use is ROSIN or SHATTER however ROSIN taste is TOP SHELF to me.
My CANNABIS consumption is medical so maybe it’s not relative?
? The filled cart’s fail?
It seem’s that the GREEN RUSH is cost driven?
The cart’s are a rip off?
Do you have amateur hour down under?
CALIFORNIA is like eating fish?
Spit out the bone’s before you eat the meat!

I feel better!!!!!! :biggrin: I was wondering wtf was wrong... left for the pool... realized once I got there I had the wrong glasses on (no wonder everything was fuzzy), didn't have time to take my morning meds.... I was feeling wonky!

But now? I'm a couple dabs in and I gots.......

200-14.gif

8.9 hooligans tied me up and forced dabs on me.
There were 8.9 hooligans!!! I've seldom seen more than 4.2 hooligans at a time myself, but I don't hang in the hooligan haunts. Though, I'd guess if they were dab forcers they wouldn't think a thing of forcing themselves into someone's home, and you wouldn't have to to hang at a hooligan haunt at all! They would just show up! With dabs! I don't know whether to install a deadbolt, or leave the door unlocked.

Let's say I'm at a solid 7. My first time trying a plant I grew this Summer.
It works.

There were 8.9 hooligans!!! I've seldom seen more than 4.2 hooligans at a time myself, but I don't hang in the hooligan haunts. Though, I'd guess if they were dab forcers they wouldn't think a thing of forcing themselves into someone's home, and you wouldn't have to to hang at a hooligan haunt at all! They would just show up! With dabs! I don't know whether to install a deadbolt, or leave the door unlocked.

Let's say I'm at a solid 7. My first time trying a plant I grew this Summer.
It works.
I love to be medicated beyond imagination!
GDP has me a about 7.009875
Let me do a few more dab’s to go much higher. (Pun intended)

I am so high. Had to clean my language up there - started to say something else. Never had I had Northern Lights. I was busy not having fun in the 90's, and I missed it entirely. Northern Lights, and any other consumable fun. Pretty sure I'm owed fun for that, so I tossed some seeds in the ground last Spring, and now I have a batch of my own Northern Lights. Put it in canning jars to make it look homey. Put some gingham on the jar, tied it with twine and everything. Very Country Chic. Very Farmers Market. Kept a few nuggets out for myself. We are mid-cure. We are pre-cannasuer. We are sampling. Well, I am, but it's medicinal, so it's not as if I'm indulging alone. I'm alone, and simply am going through the motions of vaporing my meds. Medication. Any funzies are an unfortunate and sadly unavoidable side effect. This is good, this Northern Lights. Very upstate. Very Grown in the Redwoods. Only grown in my yard. Near the acacia, but only because everything is near the acacia. Still, the acacia is a nice tree, even if inferior to the Mighty Redwood. It's not a shameful tree. Lacking in the fruit and nut department, it's almost pointless, but I'm sure not embarrassing. I'll admit to it. It came with the house. I didn't even think of cutting it down. You need permits, and justification, really. You don't kill a tree just because it isn't in your top 100. Not that I could name 100 trees ( who can? People have jobs), but I like to think I'm the sort of person who could, if I put my mind to it. I mean, if I had a book ( 100 Top Trees, say) and were stuck in a room, and there was no internet. Or television, or anything. Bed, chair, table, book. And not like terrorists have me, but more like friendly kidnappers. More comedy than drama, but boredom, so learning 100 trees seems like the thing to do. Then I could do it. Sure. I just need to be in the right frame of mind, and in need of diversion until the ransom is paid.

I'd say 8.5.
Maybe 9.

Last edited:
I have been a pig on the rosin today, testing the battery capacity on my new 2x18650 mod with the Crystal then puffing on my new replacement Motar...also throughout the day with SiC Halo v Ruby insert dabs must be 8.5 but a bit 'wired' racy rosin compared to lazy herb...all I know for certain is that it is almost chockie time! (after a few WS to calm the ticker down)

I have been a pig on the rosin today, testing the battery capacity on my new 2x18650 mod with the Crystal then puffing on my new replacement Motar...also throughout the day with SiC Halo v Ruby insert dabs must be 8.5 but a bit 'wired' racy rosin compared to lazy herb...all I know for certain is that it is almost chockie time! (after a few WS to calm the ticker down)

I'm with you brosive!

Kinda obligated to test fresh rosin once you've squeezed. I think it's written somewhere.

Solid 8+, on Columbian Gold dabs.

I feel revved up, but no where to go, lol. Gotta love sativa dabs.

I'm not sure if it's the tequila, the dabs or the fucking sugar rush I've got going on from the damn Halloween candy I ate....

but I'm feeling pretty damn buzzed. I'd say about an 8.9. Mayyyybe a tad higher. However I'll be just fine in time for the witching hour. Do not fret.

200-2.gif

So I had surgery this a.m., and would say I'm a solid 10 heading to 11. My surgeon wanted me awake so when she placed wires in my spine and turned on the electricity, I could tell her if the wire was placed right. That involved Versed. As I'm allergic to lidocaine, she couldn't numb the area where she made the incisions for the wire and battery pack. For some reason this meant more sedation, but not to the point of unconsciousness because I needed to both feel and speak. Versed made this possible, and post op I got fentanyl. I don't usually take opiots, but it was spinal surgery while awake. Anyway, when discharged I was given dilauded. They only way I can fight nausea from the opiots is from cannabis, so I'm chain vaping. So versed, fentanyl, dilauded and weedy weed weed, and I am so much higher than all youse put together, but boy will I be sore in the morning.

Fun quote from anesthesiologist as we get settled in the operating room, "Now, I don't usually use the word fillet in front of a patient while describing their surgery, but..."

So I had surgery this a.m., and would say I'm a solid 10 heading to 11. My surgeon wanted me awake so when she placed wires in my spine and turned on the electricity, I could tell her if the wire was placed right. That involved Versed. As I'm allergic to lidocaine, she couldn't numb the area where she made the incisions for the wire and battery pack. For some reason this meant more sedation, but not to the point of unconsciousness because I needed to both feel and speak. Versed made this possible, and post op I got fentanyl. I don't usually take opiots, but it was spinal surgery while awake. Anyway, when discharged I was given dilauded. They only way I can fight nausea from the opiots is from cannabis, so I'm chain vaping. So versed, fentanyl, dilauded and weedy weed weed, and I am so much higher than all youse put together, but boy will I be sore in the morning.

Fun quote from anesthesiologist as we get settled in the operating room, "Now, I don't usually use the word fillet in front of a patient while describing their surgery, but..."
Wish you all the best healing now @Madri-Gal
I hope you are not too sore tomorrow

Oh my @Madri-Gal, you had me squirming in my seat while reading that!

Here is hoping you a speedy recovery,
1573188854662.png

I am a solid 3...behind @Madri-Gal !

Hmmm...brain fart, 6 plus egg and bacon=9.14159! Headbangered...dabbed...buggered!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back