Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

Working on a 6. Using some berrylicious oil.
Psychedelics in Utah

Love this picture!

edit
Landing a 7

Last edited:
Everything is a bit blurry...475f (I usually hang under 450f) on the Halo for a nice face slap must be about 8.5...nice:smug:

Zero
May do an edible dosing late morning since its the weekend
may even sneak a vape in with a 3D movie (going to miss the platform, but I have a decent 3D blu ray collection)
Maybe some Hobbit or 3D Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Sound high just thinking about getting high, just a couple of hours

-11 windy and drifting..........and I absolutely love it.
This marks the second month of living in a legal state.
Really makes me appreciate not ruling over my fellow man.
All the hysteria and propaganda that was used against cannabis seems so obvious now............hope we don't fall for that one again.
7-10

7 and trying to catch up to @Tincandtoke at least.... asap!
A chunk of newly made Cannabutter in my steel cut oats (oats lower cholesterol/the butter puts it back)
and a couple of wands of Chiesel (Cheese Queen/Sour Diesel)

It has just passed from Friday night to Saturday morning and I am glad I now have a full sized backlit keyboard as my eyes are failing me...8.5 and a bit...a couple of WS has eased the dab jitters:uhoh:

Mrs.arb came home with a laptop so I can finally dig out the old Nikon d40 and take some decent quality pics again.
Just as well @I'm Ron Burgundy? has been killing me with his awesome pics.
0-10 but in about 4 minutes it is gonna change.
You ever have a lion make a kill within throwing distance of your back door?
Pics and story later...........lolz.

Mrs.arb came home with a laptop so I can finally dig out the old Nikon d40 and take some decent quality pics again.
Just as well @I'm Ron Burgundy? has been killing me with his awesome pics.
0-10 but in about 4 minutes it is gonna change.
You ever have a lion make a kill within throwing distance of your back door?
Pics and story later...........lolz.

WTF
Time to break out the spray bottle and show it who's boss!
Bad kitty!!

Good smoth 8 , I vaped way too much this week with all this storm drama.

I was able to provide some for folks in need. Unfortunately one of suppliers distribution center and indoor grow has been destroyed.Pipes above tents busted and the plants did not make it....all equipment is now safe at another location.....really amazing facility is now no more.

Anyways, got some Death star , never had it before and the force is strong with this one :torching:

20210219_171634.jpg

20210219_171759.jpg

Haha, I use a back scratcher to fish out buds I cannot reach with my fingers that get stuck to the bottom of my mason jars.
You're behind.
I am pretty sure Australia is ahead of most places date and time wise as we are the 3rd country to ring in the new year after some islands and New Zealand.:myday:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back