Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Interesting Videos to Watch whilst Vaked

Gonna pull out the BIG guns, huh....? Ok....

I'm sure you've heard (and seen) this remix that was done in 6.1 SS released as part of the 2015 '1 +(Beatles)' 2 Bluray set...? If you haven't seen the cool video you can download it here from my OneDrive. It's about a 430MB MKV file in 1080p HD. Enjoy! and crank it in Surround Sound insanely loud with a giant sub if possible! (audio is in DTS & AC-3 DD 6-channel and PCM 2-channel)
(couldn't find it to stream anywhere... BLOCKED...but not this way!!)

View attachment 25398

Within You Without You / Tomorrow Never Knows

John Lennon what a lost 2 CIVILIZATION!

I'm sure you've heard (and seen) this remix that was done in 6.1 SS released as part of the 2015 '1 +(Beatles)' 2 Bluray set...? If you haven't seen the cool video you can download it here from my OneDrive. It's about a 430MB MKV file in 1080p HD. Enjoy! and crank it in Surround Sound insanely loud with a giant sub if possible! Audio is in DTS & AC-3 DD 6-channel and PCM 2-channel. (couldn't find it to stream anywhere...BLOCKED...but not this way!!)

View attachment 25398

I have been studying evolution these daze, however music is like a elective class!

All U need is love !

Unfortunately this is very near the end...
and right before I started REALLY getting into him.
another terrible loss for all of us that probably could've been avoided with the proper care/support system...

Jaco Pastorius

Jaco Pastorius Purple Haze RARE 1986

Weather Report - Birdland (Jaco Pastorius)

Jaco Pastorius - Donna Lee

GOAT . EOD

Last edited:

I'm sure you've heard (and seen) this remix that was done in 6.1 SS released as part of the 2015 '1 +(Beatles)' 2 Bluray set...? If you haven't seen the cool video you can download it here from my OneDrive. It's about a 430MB MKV file in 1080p HD. Enjoy! and crank it in Surround Sound insanely loud with a giant sub if possible! Audio is in DTS & AC-3 DD 6-channel and PCM 2-channel. (couldn't find it to stream anywhere...BLOCKED...but not this way!!)

View attachment 25398

WOW... Within You Without You is AMAZING... My head is still spinning. No, I had not seen these anywhere before. Thank you for generously sharing with us @Bologna .

this is more of a nostalgic post, but back in the 90s, when tv stations in germany would still go to sleep at some point in the night, this show would run on one of the public stations for hours. the music was really fresh at the time, and together with these images this would make for a great way of winding down with friends or alone, usually stoned.

Last edited:

^^^Cool, 6G and it is free, where can I get one!

Makes it look easy,

Practice time,

Punks, Goths, and Mods on Irish TV, 1983.

Hopefully I didn't see this here. Some of the remarks are gems.

They had quite the scene in Ireland around 1983. Described as "gangs" by the host. And wow, did that Mod guy have a lot of brothers and sisters.

As for the gangs?

There were:

Punks
Mods
Rockers
Teds
Greasers
Futuristiscs
New Romantics
Blitz Kids
Skinheads
Rudie Skinheads (I'm assuming this means anti-racist skinheads?)
Boot Boys (maybe he said rude boys? there were boot boys)
Hells Angels ???
Bikers
Ska Boys

IMG_20210408_101358.jpg

Just came from Germany
Charge up the glasses and get some edibles ready
May even vape a little

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back