Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Interesting Videos to Watch whilst Vaked

Big Marble Run Machine: 11000 Marbles!!!

"Reading the newspaper one morning, I saw this picture of birds on the electric wires. I cut out the photo and decided to make a song, using the exact location of the birds as notes. I was just curious to hear what melody the birds were creating. This work was made over the original photo, un-retouched, published in one of the biggest Brazilian newspapers, "O Estado de São Paulo" on 27/aug/2009, and shot by Paulo Pinto (note: I just erased the birds for effect at the end, but didn't change their positions at all. What would be the point?). I've made this short video to demonstrate my interpretation of the birds as notes. "

Jarbas Agnelli

Birds on the Wires

ICE ALIVE
Joseph Cook is taking a closer look at the microbial life that can be found all over the planet's glaciers and ice sheets. It is increasingly clear that this rich ecosystem affects the melt rates of polar ice and snow and could be accelerating climate change.

This warmed my heart.... this 7 year old girl is blind and has autism. While out with her grandmother, they hear a street busker playing music and are drawn to it. The busker, noticing her joy, begins to play just for her and eventually grabs her hand so that she can play the guitar herself.

7 Year old Autistic Blind Girl in a Wheelchair Plays Guitar For The First Time

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back