Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Laughs, just the laughs please (and other internetz weirdness)

Apparently even Rock Paper Scissors needs to get more complicated as time goes on.

meme-rpsls.jpg

Or try the advanced version

meme-rps-mega.jpg

Or try.... actually I think this one is actually some sort of black magic.

meme-rps-101.jpg

So last night I saw one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. So funny I watched the massacre again this morning. Tell me you watched this joke of a team get decimated @LesPlenty.

Annotation 2019-08-24 122045.png

Then it leads to headlines like this in the UK press :rofl:. The papers are right. They are pathetic & it shows the difference when the men play test cricket instead of limited over hit & giggle stuff. Nothing beats when the press turns on them & we still have two matches to go :dog: . Can't wait for tonight.

Finding words sufficiently damning is difficult. England produced a truly mindless effort, devoid of skill, patience, application and the basic ability to remain at the wicket for more than a few minutes.

The grim stats tell us England’s first innings in the Third Test lasted just 27.5 overs, it was their lowest Ashes total since 1948 and the top score was 12.

Annotation 2019-08-24 122711.png
Annotation 2019-08-24 122810.png

So last night I saw one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. So funny I watched the massacre again this morning. Tell me you watched this joke of a team get decimated @LesPlenty.

View attachment 12417

Then it leads to headlines like this in the UK press :rofl:. The papers are right. They are pathetic & it shows the difference when the men play test cricket instead of limited over hit & giggle stuff. Nothing beats when the press turns on them & we still have two matches to go :dog: . Can't wait for tonight.

View attachment 12418View attachment 12419
What?

Well it was really aimed at Les as I am sure he is laughing as much as I am but the laughter is very real @Madri-Gal.
I'm sure it is, @Stevenski. It's just one of those things that sounds like English, but doesn't make sense, unless it does. Which it does to some. People speaking other languages I don't expect to understand, with English I hope to. My brain just goes, "What?" or "WTF?"
Could be because I'm stoned. In fact, I'm sure that's it.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back