Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Laughs, just the laughs please (and other internetz weirdness)

I urge all of you to embrace this new way of living and send all yr shit to me forwith,

Dorkus
123 Fake st,
Nunyabizzo,
Straya- aka Oz

What the fuck kind of Easter bunny you have over there?

Our Easter bunny is much more genteel. :beautiful:

zj8NBbB.jpg

Yeah, I think watering dead hookers hoping to grow a crop of teenage sluts with daddy issues for your own perverted desires is not genteel,
its totally agricultural.

at least all my Easter bunny did was kick you in the nuts. Yours appears to be a serial killer with no clue to modern day farming techniques.

He planted the whole hooker, whereas all he needed was a cutting with just the stilletto poking above the ground. Fucking total newb to dead hooker farming i can tell.
I bet he doesnt even have a basement.

Last edited:
During a ride in an UBER car, the passenger touched the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question.

Upon the touch, the driver jumped out of his seat, screamed, then went into a panic and almost drove the car into a tree.

Finally the driver got control and pulled to side of road. Still shaking, he turned to his client and apologized. He said, "Sorry about that. This is my first day as an UBER driver. For the past 20 years I have been driving a hearse".

A vibrating elf!
Wow...... so you taking this on the road? :facepalm2: Cause... hon.... remember how your last venture turned out when you were selling your Fascinating Facial Hair Fitted Briefs? :ugh:

nsM1TT7.jpg

I really thought that woman was going to sue you with what she caught from hers...
seriously.... I think you should stick to scratching glass. :cool:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back