Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

@momofthegoons

You should hear back today with a tracking number.
Thanks
That is not an adequate response to the information in this thread.

An employee of Linx collected a lot of personal contact data of members here indicating that they were being contacted as part of a new vape test team.

1. Do you have that information secured. For real, mate. Is it in your hands or Matt's who seems to have stepped all over his putz with this situation? Where is my contact data?
2. Do you plan to send units to the people who were solicited for a test team? I'm glad you are sending @Madri-Gal hers, what is your intent on the other folks Matt solicited? There are a number of us.
3. And do you have anything at all to say to the board members here who were solicited by Linx then ignored and eventually dropped....a small, first hand explanation and perhaps an apology.

It was not pleasant to be solicited for a beta test team, hear nothing but crickets, then see the damn thing GA released.

I, for one, am not yet satisfied that you have addressed this issue fully.

Last edited:
@momofthegoons

That is not an adequate response to the information in this thread.

An employee of Linx collected a lot of personal contact data of members here indicating that they were being contacted as part of a new vape test team.

1. Do you have that information secured. For real, mate. Is it in your hands or Matt who seems to have stepped all over his putz with this situation? Where is my contact data?
2. Do you plan to send units to the people who were solicited for a test team? I'm glad you are sending @Madri-Gal hers, what is your intent on the other folks Matt solicited? There are a number of us.
3. And do you have anything at all to say to the board members here who were solicited by Linx then ignored and eventually dropped....a small, first hand explanation and perhaps and apology.

It was not pleasant to be solicited for a beta test team, hear nothing but crickets, then see the damn thing GA released.

I, for one, am not yet satisfied that you have addressed this issue fully.

Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for this situation created by our employee and we are taking steps to remedy this. I am working with @momofthegoons on this. I can assure this community that this is not something we intended to do. We will ensure this doesn ot happen again. Anyone who submitted their address to us will be getting a tracking number today for the Linx Eden Device.

Apologies to the community for this and we can assure you this will not happen again.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for this situation created by our employee and we are taking steps to remedy this. I am working with @momofthegoons on this. I can assure this community that this is not something we intended to do. We will ensure this doesn ot happen again. Anyone who submitted their address to us will be getting a tracking number today for the Linx Eden Device.

Apologies to the community for this and we can assure you this will not happen again.

Thanks

Thanks
Thank you, I do appreciate your subsequent response. I have owned a Linx Zero for a number of years and have recommended it often as I love its build quality and feel to hand. Just a very good device that stands out in a sea of cheap concentrate pens.

I accept that this was not a situation of Linx's choosing and that you are working to make it right. All companies make mistakes, the key is in the their willingness to be open about it and take corrective action. So, I'm more than willing to let it go and move forward.

Thank you and best of luck to you and Linx.

In addition to them posting here, I have heard from @Linx Vapor via pm. They have provided me with a list of the members that gave addresses to @mbecerra (Matt) and they will all be getting their units (and tracking). The personal information is safe. And Matt's account has been closed so access to those pm's will be as well for him.

This was unfortunate and very costly for Linx. As I have said a couple times now; I have always had a good working relationship with them and have enjoyed using their vapes. I've never known them to be anything but honest. I really didn't anticipate there being a bad outcome to this.

@Linx Vapor I thank you too for responding and I apologize for anything I may have said. We all appreciate your generously giving us a unit even though your company hadn’t intended. Your employee was a little quick to offer, I understand that. Someone who was enthusiastic about the vaporizer.

@Linx Vapor

This was unfortunate and very costly for Linx. As I have said a couple times now; I have always had a good working relationship with them and have enjoyed using their vapes. I've never known them to be anything but honest. I really didn't anticipate there being a bad outcome to this.

Ah, its indeed unfortunate all around. As I said, I have always like Linx, own and recommend one of their products, and tbh I have NEVER seen a dispute or anger on a forum about any Linx products or their CS.

@Linx Vapor - glad to see you on the board and hope you will continue to drop in from time to time to keep us informed about your new initiatives, solicit feedback from the community, etc.

Cheers all.

Last edited:
I'm another who was offered a test unit in early juñe and not a peep
I was going to msg motg about it but forgot all together
I just got my tracking number and apology inbox today

Just found this thread now

Glad all has been fixed and look forward to testing :)

Appreciate the feedback @Linx Vapor and everyone else

I was asked to test too but sent a message back asking if in Oz was okay, not heard from again so I suppose I missed out by being careful.:cry:

@Linx Vapor @momofthegoons

So, Linx said yesterday that all members contacted by Matt for test team would receive a tracking number by COB for their vape.

I did not get one (and yes, I checked spam folders and did indeed get the their Eden release email) via email nor PM here.

Who did get a tracking notice...is it just me missing one?????

Linx PM screen Shot.JPG

Last edited:
@Linx Vapor @momofthegoons

So, Linx said yesterday that all members contacted by Matt for test team would receive a tracking number by COB for their vape.

I did not get one (and yes, I checked spam folders and did indeed get the their Eden release email) via email nor PM here.

Who did get a tracking notice...is it just me missing one?????

View attachment 10578
@LesPlenty didn't get one either he said

I got one today

I gave my address in my original reply accepting the offer to sample one

Same message as you got

I never got another reply until today from linx with a tracking number

Did you or Les give your address?
Maybe why no tracking number yet ?
@momofthegoons is collecting addresses for others maybe she said above I think?
You and Les may be able to get your offer that way

Sigh... it would appear that Matt did not give Linx all the names he collected. I just went back and looked at the list I was given and you are not on it. Shoot me your addy please and I will get it to Linx.

@LesPlenty if I understand you correctly, you also never received a response to your inquiry after being contacted?

Sigh... it would appear that Matt did not give Linx all the names he collected. I just went back and looked at the list I was given and you are not on it. Shoot me your addy please and I will get it to Linx.

@LesPlenty if I understand you correctly, you also never received a response to your inquiry after being contacted?

Hi Mom - data sent by PM

Well, Matt's def not on my Christmas list! haha

Mismanagement of our contact data was my main concern with Matt and the mess he made of this. Hopefully, none of this data is in his hands any longer but I would love for @Linx Vapor to confirm this.

Thanks for the help, Mom! :clap::cheers::thumbsup:

@Linx Vapor

HEY EDDIE - WHAT THE FUCK! After being jerked around by Matt, you come here, do the mea culpa, say you are going to make it right and we will get tracking numbers by COB that day (which was four days ago), and I still having nothing from you.

I KNOW that @momofthegoons has been in touch with you about this, that you have been on the board since then, but still nothing. I even posted a screen shot of a Linx employee's PM to me inviting me to the test team.

Linx jerks us around once...ok, it was a new employee mistake and you are correcting it. You jerk us around twice, now I'm starting to get pissed. You're just making this worse.

WTF, over?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back