Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Got my Eden today. First impressions are good. Mine is silver and came mostly charged. A full charge took about 15 minutes.

I vaped a mix of Colombian gold and super silver haze. I started at the lowest setting, blue, then green, then yellow and finally red. Blue and green tastes great, yellow ok, and red just so so. And only once on yellow did I see any vapor in my exhale. But I did get as high as any other of my vapes using the same amounts, although the taste is probably better than most of my herb vapes.

Second bowl I started and finished at blue and green. The taste stayed great but less intense towards the end. No visible vapor at all. But again I could tell its working cause I'm high, lol. Strange to get all that taste but nothing coming out of me on exhaling.

Third bowl went to my wife. She tasted it then questioned me on what was in it. She thought it might be rosin. I told her, no its herb, she asked what kind of herb? I told her the same as we vaped last night in our mighty. She said it tasted great, lemon lime flavor, and of course she wanted her own. I expected nothing less, lol.

So it's still early but so far I'm impressed. Not sure what the lack of visible vapor means. Maybe it doesn't matter. Per you tube Eden reviews, I used a medium grind and filled the bowl loose. No pack. The abv came out light brown and evenly roasted.

I checked and the mighty capsules are too big and the f2 caps too small. But a capsule system would be great for the vape.

It did get noticeably hot. When my DW vaped I put on the silicone sleeve and silicone mouthpiece sleeve, and that pretty much negated the heat.

So far I like it. The flavor is incredible. Linx has already knocked my f2 out of rotation. I think they have priced it very well and it should do great as the word gets out. And it sets a high bar for flavor.

@ataxian, I'd be pretty pleased if I had GDP, Lemon Haze & Maui. All that and a new Linx Eden from @Linx Vapor ? You are set, my friend. Giving mine a test after I get some errands done.
Enjoy your Linx Eden.
My stash is low for me.
LINKS will give something to do?

DUTCH TREAT is my next CANNABIS to be CIVILIZED!

LEMON HAZE is my poison this morning!
I will load my LINKS with something?

Got my Eden today. First impressions are good. Mine is silver and came mostly charged. A full charge took about 15 minutes.

I vaped a mix of Colombian gold and super silver haze. I started at the lowest setting, blue, then green, then yellow and finally red. Blue and green tastes great, yellow ok, and red just so so. And only once on yellow did I see any vapor in my exhale. But I did get as high as any other of my vapes using the same amounts, although the taste is probably better than most of my herb vapes.

Second bowl I started and finished at blue and green. The taste stayed great but less intense towards the end. No visible vapor at all. But again I could tell its working cause I'm high, lol. Strange to get all that taste but nothing coming out of me on exhaling.

Third bowl went to my wife. She tasted it then questioned me on what was in it. She thought it might be rosin. I told her, no its herb, she asked what kind of herb? I told her the same as we vaped last night in our mighty. She said it tasted great, lemon lime flavor, and of course she wanted her own. I expected nothing less, lol.

So it's still early but so far I'm impressed. Not sure what the lack of visible vapor means. Maybe it doesn't matter. Per you tube Eden reviews, I used a medium grind and filled the bowl loose. No pack. The abv came out light brown and evenly roasted.

I checked and the mighty capsules are too big and the f2 caps too small. But a capsule system would be great for the vape.

It did get noticeably hot. When my DW vaped I put on the silicone sleeve and silicone mouthpiece sleeve, and that pretty much negated the heat.

So far I like it. The flavor is incredible. Linx has already knocked my f2 out of rotation. I think they have priced it very well and it should do great as the word gets out. And it sets a high bar for flavor.
Great review, @Shredder. I can't wait to try it!

3/4ths charged... Better review to follow, but I'm really looking forward to trying it out. Has anyone tried concentrates on it as yet? I found a large jar of rosin in a drawer of herb. It smells like banana...

20190712_124539.jpg

It's not like we ordered and paid for these....

Look, I got it...right? And I think you implied as much in a previous post as well.

But on the other hand, neither did I reach out to them and beg them to be on their beta team.

I'm not the one who initiated contact, I'm not the one that said that a vape would be coming, and I'm not the one who then made a commitment to have tracking numbers out by COB last Monday to fix Matt's fuck ups and then didn't, in my case.

Please don't push this to me. A commitment was made to me and not honored. I am NOT going to feel bad about not liking that. YMMV.

As for if they will send me one or not, wtf knows. What I do know is they they have had my contact data, I did not receive the tracking number for the vape that Linx promised, and Linx went silent here and via PM to Mom. End of story as far as I'm concerned.

Now I do want to be clear....I could give a flying fuck at a donut about getting a free vape. My issue is that if you tell me you are going to do something, then do it. Otherwise, you're wanker.

Last edited:
Look, I got it...right? And I think you implied as much in a previous post as well.

But on the other hand, neither did I reach out to them and beg them to be on their beta team.

I'm not the one who initiated contact, I'm not the one that said that a vape would be coming, and I'm not the one who then made a commitment to have tracking numbers out by COB last Monday to fix Matt's fuck ups and then didn't, in my case.

Please don't push this to me. A commitment was made to me and not honored. I am NOT going to feel bad about not liking that. YMMV.

As for if they will send me one or not, wtf knows. What I do know is they they have had my contact data, I did not receive the tracking number for the vape that Linx promised, and Linx went silent here and via PM to Mom. End of story as far as I'm concerned.

Now I do want to be clear....I could give a flying fuck at a donut about getting a free vape. My issue is that if you tell me you are going to do something, then do it. Otherwise, you're wanker.
Let me share the trench with you!
So stoned right now?
Now I have my LINKS fully charged.
Saturday test and medicate MAUI WOWIE 4-sure!

I have avoided posting in this thread as I have not had anything to really add but this may add some context to what @Baron23, @Helios & @LesPlenty are experiencing
  • Matt came on here & approached a number of members to test out the Eden
  • Most if not all who were approached accepted the generous offer from Matt
  • Matt gave Eddie the list of members & that list was incomplete
  • Mom nor Eddie has access to see what members had been approached & were reliant on what infor Matt handed over
  • Eddie has in good faith honoured Matts commitments with the information he has been provided & sent the units requested
Based off Eddies actions to date I don't think he or Linx are trying to upset the user community. These guys are trying to roll out a new vaporiser with all the inherent headache involved & I believe Eddie thinks it has all been resolved satisfactorily. He has not been on since Tuesday so may not be aware of this since he surely has "bigger fish to fry".

Not trying to downplay this or "toe the company line" as that does not exist here but I would ask anyone affected by this to take the above into consideration . I can't say if @Linx Vapor will make this right for everyone but based off what has happened so far it looks to me like Linx wants satisfied users. Hopefully we will all be ultimately satisfied.

To those testing the units please keep posting your honest feedback.

Last edited:
So load 1 downrange. 3 cycles on blue, one on yellow, and two more on red. Coarse finger grind (I'm a heathen bud stuffer, so this is more than usual). It's a dark strain, and the ABV like like it might have a bit left,
This thing works nicely. The airpath had no real draw restriction. Light draw will get the herb hotter, of course, but you can really yark on it if'n that's your thing. Fast heatup, and a little vibration can tell you it's ready. The glass top can get hot but the silicon condom works great. Taste is excellent.
The only question I have is related to time. The manual says it stays hot for 4 minutes once temp is reached. I'm not getting that long from it. I haven't timed it yet, but will confirm maybe later. (Thought - it was sitting in direct sun, so maybe a thermal trip thing? Now in shade)

I can, however, confirm that I'm kinda red-eyed... Sipping on peach juice laced with homemade cherry vodka at the same time. Not advised, but if'n yer gonna do it, use good ingredients and chin chin :)

20190712_184524.jpg

I completely agree, @Killick. I'm loving the world right now. The flavor was great, the draw easy, the high intense. Mine seemed fine for time, and I got clouds. I'm thrilled, and look forward to writing a comprehensive review, but feel @Linx Vapor deserves a little more coherence than I can manage at the moment. I'm pretty distracted by thoughts of pizza and chocolate cream pie. Fortunately for my health, a garden salad and fresh fruit is on the menu, but I'm thinking pretty hard about pizza and pie. Makes it hard to focus on explaining how devastatingly effective the Linx Eden is with a waterpiece. Or without. Or alternating. You can spend some quality time with this vape.

So load 1 downrange. 3 cycles on blue, one on yellow, and two more on red. Coarse finger grind (I'm a heathen bud stuffer, so this is more than usual). It's a dark strain, and the ABV like like it might have a bit left,
This thing works nicely. The airpath had no real draw restriction. Light draw will get the herb hotter, of course, but you can really yark on it if'n that's your thing. Fast heatup, and a little vibration can tell you it's ready. The glass top can get hot but the silicon condom works great. Taste is excellent.
The only question I have is related to time. The manual says it stays hot for 4 minutes once temp is reached. I'm not getting that long from it. I haven't timed it yet, but will confirm maybe later. (Thought - it was sitting in direct sun, so maybe a thermal trip thing? Now in shade)

I can, however, confirm that I'm kinda red-eyed... Sipping on peach juice laced with homemade cherry vodka at the same time. Not advised, but if'n yer gonna do it, use good ingredients and chin chin :)

View attachment 10749

What are you saying makes a cycle? A four minute cycle? One hit?

I've just tried a restart after a 4 minute session at blue. I went to red on the restart. And I did get visible vapor, but the taste wasn't like session one. It was like the last hits off a f2. Warm and little flavor.

For folks who liked to get slapped upside their head with vapor, they may not like it. But if your a herbol flavor chaser this is what you want. For pure flavor it's on par with dabbing low temp rosin.

I'm still kinda perplexed by the lack of visible vapor. I definitely did get high though.

My DW and I did a mighty cap tonight, then I did a Eden session on blue. It was like riding a freight train then a bicycle. A little disappointing and maybe unfair. Probably about like a f2 session after a mighty session.

But by itself it tastes absolutely wonderful. But after a back to back with a mighty, I'd say it's a light hitter. Probably great for folks that have lung issues, or asthma, cough a lot, or just like the flavor. They have found a nitch with both flavor and price, I think this vape will be popular.

You wanna drop the hard attitude with me mate?
It's one thing to be over the top and need a good sesh talking to linx
But I have done nothing to cop your shit and don't appreciate it
Go chill out mate and come back later - that was my polite version
Very entitled person (person also polite if not a yank who.might be offended I would use good old ausland C word)
Relax mate

I did say that if they don't fix you up it's a shit go but it's only within a week we all started getting tracking etc
3 ppl have been overlooked, let's give em a chance to rectify before we vilify

We are in agreement that they should honour their employees promise, and if they don't that we should spread that

Honestly I don't need your attitude and I think in real life one would hope you spoke more civil
Sounds.like sour grapes to me
I would not have written any of this but you turned your unnecessary misdirected anger at me and I won't cop it mate
Have a good day

I have avoided posting in this thread as I have not had anything to really add but this may add some context to what @Baron23, @Helios & @LesPlenty are experiencing
  • Matt came on here & approached a number of members to test out the Eden
  • Most if not all who were approached accepted the generous offer from Matt
  • Matt gave Eddie the list of members & that list was incomplete
  • Mom nor Eddie has access to see what members had been approached & were reliant on what infor Matt handed over
  • Eddie has in good faith honoured Matts commitments with the information he has been provided & sent the units requested
Based off Eddies actions to date I don't think he or Linx are trying to upset the user community. These guys are trying to roll out a new vaporiser with all the inherent headache involved & I believe Eddie thinks it has all been resolved satisfactorily. He has not been on since Tuesday so may not be aware of this since he surely has "bigger fish to fry".

Not trying to downplay this or "toe the company line" as that does not exist here but I would ask anyone affected by this to take the above into consideration . I can't say if @Linx Vapor will make this right for everyone but based off what has happened so far it looks to me like Linx wants satisfied users. Hopefully we will all be ultimately satisfied.

To those testing the units please keep posting your honest feedback.
EXACTLY my point
Thank you for reiterating for me as a mod mate

It's not like they did a review and actually had shares in the company or anything....

I completely agree, @Killick. I'm loving the world right now. The flavor was great, the draw easy, the high intense. Mine seemed fine for time, and I got clouds. I'm thrilled, and look forward to writing a comprehensive review, but feel @Linx Vapor deserves a little more coherence than I can manage at the moment. I'm pretty distracted by thoughts of pizza and chocolate cream pie. Fortunately for my health, a garden salad and fresh fruit is on the menu, but I'm thinking pretty hard about pizza and pie. Makes it hard to focus on explaining how devastatingly effective the Linx Eden is with a waterpiece. Or without. Or alternating. You can spend some quality time with this vape.

I was going to write a review last night, but had the same thought as you, that I should write a better review today
Btw I love the colour of.yours @Madri-Gal very nice :)

I'll do so later now as I will come back here when things are more chilled

First look on VA today since 6 this morning, great start

Glad the rest of you have received your linx so far and are getting good results also

Last edited:
Lets all try & play nice here people. We don't need anything misinterpreted by anyone bla bla bla. You know the drill.

After all this is a thread about a vaporiser. Lets see some opinions on it. Sounds to me like it runs a bit cool?

I'm not saying that I borrowed @Madri-Gal 's Linx Eden when she left the room, but if I had I'd probably go on a bit about this being a very, very nice portable vape. I don't have a lot of experience with them (Seventh Floor Sidekicks, Arizer Solo and Air so far) but I'm impressed. It's light, it's smooth, it's easy to use, it looks classy, it's pretty much perfect for my vape needs. I'll let @Madri-Gal do the review proper since she doesn't know I've been in here vaping away (and just in case she reads this, I haven't been), but I think @Linx Vapor has a solid product here.

I am really starting to like the sound of this, little visible vapor and still good effects, that is one problem with the Mighty, people think you are smoking due to the large cougherous clouds (I really should start at lower temps when in public).:smoke:
@felvapes I know how you like the huge clouds so this vape is totally inappropriate for you...pack it up and send it to me immediately.:rofl::smilie-devil:
If I do end up with a tester and like it, most of you guys and gals know I will end up buying a spare anyway.:thumbsup:

I am really starting to like the sound of this, little visible vapor and still good effects, that is one problem with the Mighty, people think you are smoking due to the large cougherous clouds (I really should start at lower temps when in public).:smoke:
@felvapes I know how you like the huge clouds so this vape is totally inappropriate for you...pack it up and send it to me immediately.:rofl::smilie-devil:
If I do end up with a tester and like it, most of you guys and gals know I will end up buying a spare anyway.:thumbsup:
I like mine and and shall keep it
In public I find the mighty is good having clouds
They are not enough in some ways
Other vapes with less vapour are more noticeable as different to E cigs

Flavoured or nicotine vapes give huuuge clouds compared to weed vapes and if I am not blowing something out it is noticed as if my vape is not working

The coughing is more of a give away as the non weed vapers seem to not cough really
But they have big arse clouds

I like clouds as it usually means full extraction
Less visible vapour ime has meant less affects and lighter AVB

This is a bit different with this vape

Now review time :smoke::thumbsup:

So far I am rather impressed with this vape
It hits, it produces vapour and it tastes pretty good
Has a decent battery life for a small vape

I have a pic with some AVB so will speak on those sessions, these were the first 6 bowls I had from it
I've used a fair bit now

It can get warm after a while and the glass mp can get hot
I use it with the black silicone slip on case that comes with it and the cap ring to cover the hot lid and body
I use a silicone mp cover that comes with over the glass to help the heat, it works fine for the most part, you certainly are able to use comfortabley with it on

I got 6 bowls and two 4 min burnoffs at start out of a full charge
Native draw you need 2 - 3 four minute cycles to finish a bowl
Through a bong you need about 1.5 - 2 cycles

So you can get between 6 and 9 bowls approx depending on how you use per charge
Impressive battery life

I think this is the way the heater turns off once bowl is at temp and then turns on and off as needed during sesh saves battery

I have only used it on the red setting which is meant to be 428 I think
It has some cloud - will go into further below
It hits nicely - as above
It tastes good for the high temp, Ivan see how lower temps may taste amazing but I want my full extraction, I may try a lower temp and then move up atathe end later

The first three bowls were native draw setup as per factory
The first bowl I took slow long draws and it took 3 x 4min cycles to finish
The first 4 min cycle tastes really nice
The first hit tastes great but no visible vapour
2nd hit similar, but a bit of visible vapour
From here on you get clouds, but not as huge as others, they remind me of tera vape with the bluish colour and thinner vape - if you could take bigger draws without coughing you would get a bigger cloud

After the sesh I was surprisingly buzzed for the lack of vapour - not buzzing hard but nicely stoned

Next two native draw sessions I had similar results, but I did two things differently
I started drawing slow, and then part way through the draw went a bit harder, this produced better clouds and a bit nicer more noticeable hit
Also at very end hard draws worked out productively

The other thing was that when it turned off between cycles, it takes a minute to heat up before the lights stop flashing and you are supposed to hit it again

The heater is on full during this time
I had one draw in the heating up time on the 2nd and 3rd turn ons in the sesh

This seemed to heat the bowl a bit and the cloud production was that little bit better and as a result the hit and feeling around the eyes was increased :)

Next I had two sessions through the bong
Having the silicone ring on the cap helps here as it acts as a seal against the glass rim

Works really well through water and as you are able to take bigger draws without coughing, you actually get the missing vapour production and bigger hits :)

The clouds again have the tera bluish tinge and are visible from the bong
Nice hits with bigger draw
Shines pretty good through water - I also did the draw on reheat cycle too

It's not a GH through water - but for a 3rd of the price it does a good job and I am super impressed

Nice stone from the bong hits

The last sesh I had done some mods to the filter
It has a very similar looking difuser system as my old black widow, which actually works quite well for such a short air path

The screen at bottom though is a little restrictive and as with our teras and WS etc I have replaced it with a mesh screen for much more even AVB and better airflow which then means better vapour production and hits

This works great and is good for native mp

I am looking at and thinking about removing the top half of difuser for water use as it needs less in the airpath

These mods and techniques give a much more even extraction and AVB
AVB before was darker at the bottom and light on the very top layer
Still decent extraction but tippy top missed a bit
Now AVB is more even throughout
Bong does this too as can be seen in pics

I've had a number of sessions since those 6 and am still fine tunutu use and draw speed/length etc but overall it is an impressive little vape that tastes good and hits nicely

I had a mighty to compare earlier after reading the back to back experience @Shredder shared

With the mods and techniques I use with the Eden I get better results I think

The mighty is better - but it has two batteries and costs a lot more

But this linx Eden is not as light a hitter as it first appears
I get almost a similar high to the mighty off one bowl - not quite as good but not all that bad considering price

I would love a changeable battery but it has a good life all in all
I agree as mentioned by another above that if it had functioning caps I would be really happy with this vape to take out and about in public

@Linx Vapor if this is a thing you could work on it would be great

The mighty is the only vape that I like with caps ATM and yearn for something smaller that functions as well with caps

I am yet to try with concentrates
Am slightly sceptical due to the lower vapour production as to whether it gets hot enough
But the way it manages to hit gives me hope it may hit as well with rosin

Very easy to pack
Great design and maybe the easiest with least spillage and weed lost in crevices of all my vapes

I think I covered most, I may have forgotten some things but can come back later and ad to the conversation

Overall a good little vape
Hits nicely and good battery life
Super impressed for size and price
Need some good functioning caps for it

It's not a GH but not bad at all Esp for cost
It's not a mighty but not too far apart considering price

For a budget vape I would say it gets a tick
I haven't used my F2 for ages to be able to compare properly but I think this is up there....

Hope this helps anyone
Pics of mod screen and AVB below :smug:bonghit

20190712_231754.jpg
20190713_152202.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back