Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued MistVape Essence

Vapes no longer in production
Got an update from my glass guy and he is going to put together a prototype of a simple bubbler. It will be the size of a beer can with two 14 mm joints on top. Hope to have pics in a few weeks.
Got some maple slabs for the next beer bottle bubbler and will make up a few of those.

The latest "fancy" version of the bubbler is coming along, just need to add the vent valve.
22gtD5C.jpg

Here is the latest base, need to get the holes cut and uprights in place.
rXxpCYM.jpg

This isn't even waxed and polished yet, just rough sanded and oiled. The diagonals are coco bolo and bubinga and the central part is palm wood. The palm wood is four triangles cut to fit the central space with the "reeds" all pointing to the center. Palm wood has dark "reeds" that run through the wood making for the best patterns. An end cut shows as little dots, really nice looking.

Beer Bottle Bubbler v2.4

The vent valve is now a push button brass valve. It works nicely but for the next one I am going to increase the air flow through the vent. It is a bit restrictive now.
Working on a new all glass bubbler with a third stem added for a vent valve.

I'm excited about this. I built a mini lathe a few months ago and have been wrestling with pairing it to my CNC router. Finally got it all working.

Now I need to tinker with various elements and come up with the best profile design I can. The wall thickness of the Essence body is only about 2.5 mm and I don't like making it thinner than 1.5 mm so I can only cut a little off the exterior to make the profile look slick. What do you think of the first design?

it's a mix of fun and absolute frustration. When everything is working it is great but when something goes wrong the whole thing is down the tubes. Luckily once it is working it stays that way for a while.

Introducing the Bare Essence, this is a fully functional version of the Essence but without the exotic wood cover. I will post use videos later but it works great.
cyRLOoB.jpg

Thinking this is great for taking along anywhere where you think it might get lost. Priced at $30 including domestic shipping.
Here's the vid

The vent valve is improved on the BBB with better clearance.

Last edited:
Here is the latest bubbler, compact, american made glass with a built in carb valve.
5sg4cqD.jpg

And here is the Beer Bottle Bubbler v3.0
cxb7NSU.jpg

Solid walnut base and riser, ebony mouthpiece on the whip, maple-glass-SS air path. The connector (piece that goes on the bottle), manifold (piece with the valve in it) and down spout are all easily replaced so if anything breaks it can be swapped for new part.
The base has four holes for holding stems or other accessories.
Have one of these shipped out to a tester so there should be some feedback in a week or two. Haven't worked out a price on these yet but I expect to add it to the store mid to late January.

Thinking of calling this bubbler the Mist Cup. What do you think?

Hoping to offer these for under $100, I'll have pricing worked out next month.

Introducing the Bare Essence, this is a fully functional version of the Essence but without the exotic wood cover. I will post use videos later but it works great.
cyRLOoB.jpg

Thinking this is great for taking along anywhere where you think it might get lost. Priced at $30 including domestic shipping.
Here's the vid

The vent valve is improved on the BBB with better clearance.

The Bare Essence works and works well.
The price is amazing for the craftsmanship involved, and the vapor it produces.
I was negligent of making a video, before I met some homeless patients (card holders) and passed my units to them. I knew I might not see them again, and there were 3 of them... just the number of Bare Essence's that I had.
The sideways vent for the heat/flame deflects the heat well and lowers the potential for combustion.
One of the 3 men were old school, and said he knew how to use it... and I watched with amusement as he attempted to use it like a "Ubie" (look it up if you do not know the word!)

Last edited:
I'm happy to report that we now have a great solution for the colored stems and male 2 male gongs.
The glass shop cut the ends of the standard clear stem with the built in lip to catch the screen and welded those onto various colored pieces. These will be $20, can be almost any length and either straight or bent.
The only limiting factor will be based on demand, I have to order a quantity of colored glass so I need at least 10 orders per color. I have some amber and green that I can take from existing glass.
eZGx9Lv.jpg

nBZPjlB.jpg

message me if you are interested

Ordered some colored glass tubing and having a one stem made from each color.
Here is the glass
fR68mAQ.jpg

top is amethyst purple which is very pretty. The photo doesn't catch the wonderful color, it is faint purple. Then jade white, blue, amber and lime green. I'll put these on mistvaporizer.com as soon as I get them (tomorrow I hope).

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back