Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Picture This....

9sQfSXn.jpg

Just posting my camping pics..
RFrhS3P.jpg

Anything I post here is taken with my phone and unedited..
W1B4JyX.jpg

Apocalyptic fires in northern California. All in my area,so close. It has been a horrific week wondering when or if we have to evacuate.Twenty two major wildfires, some encompassing several smaller merged blazes, have consumed nearly 214,000 acres (86,000 hectares) over seven days, or roughly 334 square miles, an area larger than New York City.

The 40 confirmed fatalities, including 19 in Sonoma County, make this the deadliest fire event in California history. Some 100,000 people have been forced from their homes, including another 3,000 evacuated on Saturday from the city of Santa Rosa, about 50 miles (80 km) north of San Francisco, and another 250 from nearby Sonoma city

2ISHivG.jpg

A neighborhood burnt to ground about 10 minutes from me

VJaVS8T.jpg

@Reflections I've been watching the terrifying footage from those fires.... I've never seen anything like it. And I didn't realize you were right in the midst of it. How awful! I can only imagine the emotions you must be going through.

I hope you, and anyone else that is affected by these fires, stay safe. :heart:

DTjatrdnzgdg.jpg

I absolutely LOVE Halloween. Love it. And would have loved to have a costume party this year but it didn't work out with the timing of our home improvements. But... next year it's on!

For those of you who might be going to a party this year, here are some ideas I thought were awesome:

14690915_1488170084533708_7455631527294602117_n.jpg
daily_picdump_2349_640_52.jpg
daily_picdump_2631_640_48.jpg
daily_picdump_2637_640_high_72.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back