Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

DSC-0080.jpg

This here is Bob he is my main man.

DSC-0080.jpg

Should that not be Bob your main woman?

Women are wonderful strong beings that create great stuff

Weed teaches us this

We do not want male plants when growing ;)

Why all that hash used to come out of Morrocco - their weed grew everywhere but the males kept converting the other plants on the wind to males and their weed was all shit and seedy

But they could use it to make great hash instead - that usually came to our perspective country's via someone's backside

Female plants however give us lovely big strong buds and trichomes :)

So cheers for the pic of Bob - your main woman or so you would hope - a healthy looking companion you have there :)

Should that not be Bob your main woman?

Women are wonderful strong beings that create great stuff

Weed teaches us this

We do not want male plants when growing ;)

Why all that hash used to come out of Morrocco - their weed grew everywhere but the males kept converting the other plants on the wind to males and their weed was all shit and seedy

But they could use it to make great hash instead - that usually came to our perspective country's via someone's backside

Female plants however give us lovely big strong buds and trichomes :)

So cheers for the pic of Bob - your main woman or so you would hope - a healthy looking companion you have there :)

Well.......he is a he.........he has been used for years.
He has been crossed out and had his progeny sold worldwide by multiple breeders...........going back to 2004.
:horse:

How much do you usually harvest from 16 plants like that @LesPlenty
As low as 1oz per plant (a pound per crop, usually some problem) and up to 2.5oz per plant (2.5 pounds per crop when all is sweet):thumbsup:

We can have a boy names Sue, so why not a girl called Bob?
She is a nice stubby little thing.:thumbsup:

As low as 1oz per plant (a pound per crop, usually some problem) and up to 2.5oz per plant (2.5 pounds per crop when all is sweet):thumbsup:

We can have a boy names Sue, so why not a girl called Bob?
She is a nice stubby little thing.:thumbsup:
I have no issue with a woman named Bob
But I want my plants to be female....
Not a hybrid or male

Well.......he is a he.........he has been used for years.
He has been crossed out and had his progeny sold worldwide by multiple breeders...........going back to 2004.

Flogging a dead horse is usually when a person has to repeat themselves and go in circles

Considering this was the first message I sent about it I think you are over reacting

Besides

Are you saying that plant seeds and balls up and you sell the seeds?

Are you also saying that small young looking plant without visible seeds is a male you have had alive for 14 years?

Fair enough if so

Still, the slight rise detected in your response infers a raw nerve

Sorry to pick at it buddy

Maybe go have a vape and return to the thread more conversational and less confrontataional

I'm good for a yarn with anyone

Once passive aggressive or high school smarmy comes in I tend to either switch off or show people what ignorance really is...
I can be stubborn too.....where I grew up a quick mouth got a quick response - non verbal usually

Happy vaping everyone

And again

Nice looking plant called Bob

Whatever the gender
I'm no bigot
Be whatever the fuck ya wanna be, plants included

I just like female plants coz they get me feckin high

Males have always been ripped up quick so as not to turn the rest of crops

I grew up watching people grow as a kid

going back to 2004.
I took this comment as; He is still flogging that poor old mumma, 15 years and counting.:thumbsup:

That is a cut.
I apologize for the emoji and perceived tude..........I have had similar conversations for a long time.
I used to sell seeds through seed boutique,heavens stairway and a couple others........I got out in 2007.
I got out because it was a shady thief filled industry and for the most part it has not changed.
When I read your post I took it wrongly as being talked down to..........I know cannabis fairly well.

That is a cut.
I apologize for the emoji and perceived tude..........I have had similar conversations for a long time.
I used to sell seeds through seed boutique,heavens stairway and a couple others........I got out in 2007.
I got out because it was a shady thief filled industry and for the most part it has not changed.
When I read your post I took it wrongly as being talked down to..........I know cannabis fairly well.
My comment was light hearted and in jest

Sorry to hit a nerve then

I could see it was young (re a cutting) and wasn't trying to talk down but have some fun

I kind of know who in here is knowledgeable and if I was trying to teach something I wouldn't be so condescending anyway :)

I actually learn as much as I know here
And with growing and consuming we are all re learning as technology and methods has come leaps and bounds since legalising in certain places and we are catching up in other parts

So no animosity here mate

Just a slight reaction back to tude taken....

All good
We all get along in here for the most part :D

Let's go have a vape together from across the pond

Cheers all ;D

EDIT
Being a cut, it may not yet be male or female as it hasn't yet started to ball up

It still could stay female and bud....

Bob is genderless ...... Hahaaaa

I love to argue brother.........oldies are like that........no hard feelings please..........I just want to learn myself.
tech is something I lag behind on for sure but hopefully you all can catch me up.
Bob was born in 2006 so that cut is a cut of a cut of a cut of a cut.......he is older than legalization.
Some of Bob's babies..............needed some plant pics in the plant pic thread.......derp.
DSC-0196.jpg

Last edited:
I love to argue brother.........oldies are like that........no hard feelings please..........I just want to learn myself.
tech is something I lag behind on for sure but hopefully you all can catch me up.
Bob was born in 2006 so that cut is a cut of a cut of a cut of a cut.......he is older than legalization.
Some of Bob's babies..............needed some plant pics in the plant pic thread.......derp.
DSC-0196.jpg

My wife is making me buy it!
Look’s like fun!

I was a bit worried as I opened the door to my grow room after being away for nearly 3 weeks but was pleasantly surprised at what I found,
IMG_20190316_184948.jpg
IMG_20190316_185021.jpg
IMG_20190316_185010.jpg

Time to squeeze in there and get the yoyos working. Looks like the DE CMH 630 is working well.:thumbsup:

That would be a scary feeling. I’d probably ask someone else to look first.

Not wrong! I was pretty happy that all my pre-planning worked out and thank the simple gravity feed self-watering pots I use worked flawlessly (as they have for me for over 5 years now) the only change I made was to add an extra 10-gallon tank for a total of 30 gallons of nutrients...and I lifted the new CMH DE to nearly the max height for the room.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back