Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

I guess it's time to share a couple pictures.
First is my flower room. I'm just under 8 weeks on the current round.
Second picture is my keeper, 'purple haze' bagseed. The friend I bought the bag from said it was PH but who knows. Plus it's a bagseed so... Anyway, she's awesome. She's got the sweetest, flowery, fruity, deep aromas and flavors of anything I've ever had. Fun, heady effects.

garden0428.jpg

PH0428.jpg

Last edited:
This is what is needed to keep smell and noise levels down;

IMG_20190501_023052.jpg
IMG_20190501_023036.jpg

These girls need to be harvested, look how quickly the leaves have turned yellow since swapping nutrients for water.

Nice @Killick, except that you have forgotten to put a roof on your greenhouse.:thumbsup:

Started my harvest today, 2 hours straight chopping, no breaks and I am probably 1/4 of the way through. Stickiest buds I have had to deal with, the claim that CMH lights are great for resin production seem to be true. Have a look at these leaves...they used to go straight in the bin.:stick:, bubble bags are going to earn their keep this crop.:thumbsup:
IMG_20190504_164615.jpg

Nice crops everyone! It’s cool to see so many growers here :weed:

I’m not doing an outdoor grow this season, however a random seed decided to germinate out here from last harvest lol.

I was clearing out the weeds because they were really overgrown from all the rain and just found this randomly growing.
28D3B45B-2DFD-403A-8A4B-19AEC256F9C0.jpeg

So I put some Happy Frog topsoil down and watered. It was pretty small and looked like it had started to flower but now is reveging.
Life finds a way! :peace:

First part done.:yawn:
IMG_20190505_000410.jpg

Groundhog Day a @arb's

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back