Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

IMG_20190402_154303.jpg
IMG_20190402_154334.jpg

So 6 weeks of budding done, so 3 more with nutrients to go than 5 days of water to flush the chemicals. I will get some better pictures for next weeks update.:thumbsup:
I was a day late putting up the yo-yos as a few plants had fallen over under their own weight already, all fixed now.:thumbsup:

View attachment 8189 View attachment 8190
So 6 weeks of budding done, so 3 more with nutrients to go than 5 days of water to flush the chemicals. I will get some better pictures for next weeks update.:thumbsup:
I was a day late putting up the yo-yos as a few plants had fallen over under their own weight already, all fixed now.:thumbsup:
Jelly beans as the other post
Nice pics mate :) :thumbsup:

Did someone say nutrient burn.:uhoh::clap:;
IMG_20190411_191238.jpg

Maybe just a little, only a week or 2 left, then water for at least 4 days.:thumbsup:
The buds look a bit different to the old HID grown ones...very interesting.:sherlock:

I reckon harvest will tell you for sure.
I am always I interested in how much environment effects the final product.
Consistency from batch to batch is key to providing a reliable experience imo.
It’s so cheap 4 CANNABIS these daze!

COLAS is why growing yourself Is important!

DISPENSERY?
Why don’t they sale COLAS?
Maybe they just don’t know how to be CIVILIZED?

I wish things could go back some days..........but the future holds SO much potential.
I still have yet to meet the ounce of cannabis that is worth more than $100.00.......as a buyer or a seller.
I could cut that in half and not lose any quality if I was given a level playing field.
Our kids will hopefully see things differently regards plants and incarceration.

I wish things could go back some days..........but the future holds SO much potential.
I still have yet to meet the ounce of cannabis that is worth more than $100.00.......as a buyer or a seller.
I could cut that in half and not lose any quality if I was given a level playing field.
Our kids will hopefully see things differently regards plants and incarceration.
BIG YELLOW TAXI: Joni MITCHELL = sang of this ERA when we had a mellow planet!

We messed up a good thing!
I have a seed collection I want to plant outside!
It’s so cheap where I live?
LINCOLN FREED the SLAVES?

Last edited:
I still have yet to meet the ounce of cannabis that is worth more than $100.00
Try living in an isolated mining town in the desert like Mt Isa, cheapest oz I got there in the early 90's was AU$300 for crappy buds, the good stuff was AU$700.:idon'tknow:

Plants are due to pull but I am letting them use up the last bit in the nutrient tanks before flushing with water for at least 4 days;
IMG_20190424_234959.jpg
IMG_20190424_235035.jpg
IMG_20190424_235204.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back