Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

On and on..................at least tomorrow we can be done with cuts and start on the new girls.
DSC-0536.jpg
DSC-0537.jpg

From our hearts to yours..............one love.
What is that stunning plant you are growing?
A week ago I decided to put out some "Special Seed", even though it's prolly months late to start a regular grow. I'm already getting sproutlets! There are more, but hard to tell what's going on under the soil.
20190513_113944.jpg

Two of these still have little seed hat's, but one has actual leaves coming in! Of course, they have to hurry to be ready by November's end. Maybe they know that? So far, I soaked seeds 24 hours, hydrated pucks, put pucks in cups, put seeds in pucks. Kept them wet, and here we are. I've had more trouble with my sunflower seeds this year.

Nice crops everyone! It’s cool to see so many growers here :weed:

I’m not doing an outdoor grow this season, however a random seed decided to germinate out here from last harvest lol.

I was clearing out the weeds because they were really overgrown from all the rain and just found this randomly growing.
View attachment 9069
So I put some Happy Frog topsoil down and watered. It was pretty small and looked like it had started to flower but now is reveging.
Life finds a way! :peace:
I regularly get potatoes and tomatoes volunteering, but you win the Best Volunteers title. That is so fun! I can wait to see how this goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is out of the #5 line 3 and 4 are equal but different.
They are all variants of the Crosseyed Nancy line so different but also the same.
Nancy's crack is a different line but just as cherished for reasons you shall see.
My guess is you still get a decent harvest of frosty love.

That is out of the #5 line 3 and 4 are equal but different.
They are all variants of the Crosseyed Nancy line so different but also the same.
Nancy's crack is a different line but just as cherished for reasons you shall see.
My guess is you still get a decent harvest of frosty love.
The photos cracked days faster than the autos. I soaked overnight, so I'm guessing that's why. Or maybe just better seeds.
Love the color you have going on.

About a week and a half into flower. The front pot is bagseed, I started with 3 but 2 were male so they got culled. Since she's all alone in her big pot I decided to do a little bondage. So then I decided to tie down the two gals in the middle pot, too. The gals in the back pot were pretty small when they got put into flower so I'll just let them go for now.

051719.jpg

OK, confession time, I just had o take my clones again as someone forgot to turn on the cloning heat tray a couple of weeks ago. I remembered a couple days after but the damage was done. They all looked fine but the roots did not show up until 14 days after cutting instead of 8. I chucked the lot in the bin as you will never get as good a yield with clones that have been stressed too much in the first 2 weeks of life.:twocents:
The new clones are a bit smaller than I usually take as my Mumma plant was still recovering from the first 18 clones I took, she has given me 36 clones in just over 3 weeks!
Anyhoo, here we go...again;
IMG_20190523_025029.jpg

OK, confession time, I just had o take my clones again as someone forgot to turn on the cloning heat tray a couple of weeks ago. I remembered a couple days after but the damage was done. They all looked fine but the roots did not show up until 14 days after cutting instead of 8. I chucked the lot in the bin as you will never get as good a yield with clones that have been stressed too much in the first 2 weeks of life.:twocents:
The new clones are a bit smaller than I usually take as my Mumma plant was still recovering from the first 18 clones I took, she has given me 36 clones in just over 3 weeks!
Anyhoo, here we go...again;
View attachment 9416
Am I right to assume that's not edamame and chopped celery in the tray?

Update on the seeds.
20190523_113804.jpg

Last edited:
Greened up perlite from failed clones, couldn't be bothered cleaning/replacing between rushed re-clone, should be fine.:thumbsup:
That second from the right front one looks a bit crappy bow I can see it properly! Oh well, that is why I always take a couple extra than needed.:sherlock:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back