Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

Around 6.5 weeks.

0621.jpg

@Moses Baca . Those are gorgeous! :weed: :love: :weed:

OK, time for a winter crop, just transplanted these poor little buggers from 26 degrees C(cloning kit) to 10 degrees C...we will see how they like our cold, their Mumma is not looking very nice after giving up 36 clones in such a short, cold time...oh well;
IMG_20190623_192833.jpg

OK, time for a winter crop, just transplanted these poor little buggers from 26 degrees C(cloning kit) to 10 degrees C...we will see how they like our cold, their Mumma is not looking very nice after giving up 36 clones in such a short, cold time...oh well;
View attachment 10186
I hope Mumma is resting and recovering well. Her babies are adorable. Quite a full nursery you have there! Best wishes for Mum and babies. :weed:

View attachment 10186

What are you growing in? A grow tent? Homemade?

I like the tub style bottom! Good idea. I think I've seen the fishing reel height adjuster before, another winner.

Last edited:
I like the tub style bottom!
A homemade tent made with panda film(the thicker stuff) and the tub is just linoleum folded up on the edges in case I get any leaks as the growing area is in my attic.:thumbsup:

Little winter girls are settling in, well all but one that is;
IMG_20190709_172528.jpg

It is weird as she was one of the better-looking plants when I transplanted them all, the double in one pot duo barely had 1/4 of the roots as the wilted one...hmm:sherlock:

She's getting close! My purple haze bagseed keeper, just under 10 weeks. Deep, smooth berry aromas and flavors. Trippy, fun, heady effects. I love her!

1PH0712.jpg
2PH0712.jpg
Wow, what a great pic. What fab color! Wow!! haha

Thanks, all!

I love starting new seeds. I usually take clones of my new plants so I can run them again. Then I get antsy after a few rounds and want to move on to something new. I can't see that happening with this one. I've seen some nice plants but this is the first time I've felt like I've got a keeper.

I'll also keep my eyes open for a nice male to introduce her to. It will be fun looking through some of her seeds.

I can't see that happening with this one.
Beautiful looking plant!
Just wondering, how do you know how good it is to be a keeper? Is this a clone from an earlier grow? Or have you been sampling?
:weed:

Tassie Chainsaw Massacre...Bye Bye Mumma;
IMG_20190726_223039.jpg

Taking 36 clones in one week in the middle of winter was just too much for her, Oh well, her babies below will give up 4 new clones to be a new momma before they get changed to 12/12;
IMG_20190726_175846.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back