Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

downloadfile-72.jpg

s-l300-6.jpg

banjo_3apde4x-1050x1050.jpg

Banjo Strain.

We are having mudslide issues we lost a pole barn and a shit ton of hay.
Most rain I have ever seen here even the cattle are getting stuck.
:chuck:
That's awful! That must mean a ton of work for you, @arb, not to mention dealing with long term erosion. I hope you are well and dry, and the cattle got out safely.
I had to look up "pole barn". I once lived in a state with "tobacco barns", so for all I knew a pole barn was for curing poles. Now I am slightly less ignorant. I hope your foot has healed up enough to where you can deal with everything without it hurting you. From the emoji, I'm guessing you're a Cowboy or a Bad guy. Maybe both ! :love:
You're my hero, buddy. I was as stuck as those cows until you got me out.

We are having mudslide issues we lost a pole barn and a shit ton of hay.
Most rain I have ever seen here even the cattle are getting stuck.
:chuck:

I hope your rain means less fires later this year.

The last several times I've been out your way I've had to deal with fires.

Once our rental car almost burnt up, and we had to turn back on our hike. Great adventure, but kinda sucked at the time.

Took two days to hitchhike from Cooke City (mt) to Red Lodge, then take a shuttle bus to a staging area for firefighters.

Eventually we were able to retrieve the car we had left at East Rosebud lake. Fire burnt grass within inches of the car.

We had spotted the car there, and started hiking from Cooke City. We walked towards the fire and had to turn back.

We learned later the fire moved 20 miles in 2 minutes. I remember Lodge pole pines exploding into flames down through the valley.

Cherry pie. Pics taken with a phone and flashlight, lol

View attachment 9577 View attachment 9579
Love Cherry Pie. Closest I'm getting this year is Forbidden Fruit, which is Cherry Pie x Tangie. I'd love to grow all three, but choices, and they had Forbidden Fruit clones when I was shopping. Next year, there's always next year. I hope mine is half the plant of yours. As it's just half that plant, it might be. You are a lucky ducky. :weed: :ko: :weed:.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back