Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

Tassie Chainsaw Massacre...Bye Bye Mumma;
View attachment 11366
Taking 36 clones in one week in the middle of winter was just too much for her, Oh well, her babies below will give up 4 new clones to be a new momma before they get changed to 12/12;
View attachment 11367
She served you well
Her kids can take her place and make grandkids

New Mumma, pic is 5 days old (oops),
IMG_20190731_154039.jpg

I only noticed in the picture that the top right had an extra node and leaf that I would normally slice off and cover in rooting hormone to make a good root site. I cut the bottom leaf off after I found this so it does not stress trying to feed it.

Last edited:
Hi there. I recieved these bonus seeds labeled only Bruce banner. Would it be safe to assume by the leaf shape that they are autoflowers?View attachment 11762

The leaf shape is related to the plants linage. In general indicas have fat leaves and sativa's have longer skinny leaves. And the hybrids have about anything in between. Including fat leaves near the bottom and skinny leaves near the top.

It's also normal for young plants to have odd leaves at the start, like 3 fingers, rather than 5 or 7 and then return to the more normal looking leaves as they grow.

I don't think your plant being an auto is a factor. But it does look healthy, good job!

If only it were legal here...oh well, pictures also look better with natural outdoor lighting!

Gorgeous rainbow shining down on my garden this morn. Couldn't get camera to capture its brightness. It gave me a warm feeling of being blessed! View attachment 12812Gosh I love life!
Very important to grow the way it makes you feel.

Before I became apart of the corporate world I grew outside without anything artificial?
3 of the 5 acres was all we would grow.
Surfing was our life and regular job’s did not fit?
CANNABIS is a BREAKFAST of early morning dawn patrol sessions.
In HAWAII before the first gulf war and after Nam.
Uncrowned PIPELINE b-4 da rush.
Your grow is cool 2-me.
Some hate?
B medicated is preferable!
$100 beach front living then?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back