Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Qaroma-Taroma-Ceroma

So I decided to check my other ceramic unit that came free just for the sake of it

I found that it is much better
They are listed as b-stock and are given free with a purchase or you can buy for $40aud as I did (and still got one free)
For $40 they just pick one randomly for you, for a bit extra they will pick the best one out of 10
I just did the any random cheap style and got two randoms

The other one I used was looser on the coil and I had tightened the coil slightly to try and make a better fit, but it was still loose and could jiggle on the coil

This one is a bit wider on the centre pole and the coil snuggly fits around it, I actually had to widen the coil back to how it was to get it to fit
Now the unit is a snug tight fit on the coil and doesn't move at all

The results are much better heat transfer and I almost combusted on the first bowl at the same high temps

I have now dropped my temp back to 690/700 from 735/745
I get the same results at this temp now as before but better flavour and vapour quality

I found a thread on FC that didn't come up in my prior research for some reason before I bought it
Glad I didn't as it has all over the place reviews and I may not have bought the ceroma to try
Also saw @VGOODIEZ had comments removed and had issues with the unit?
I couldn't really tell as the comments were removed - without starting the arguments that started there I wonder what your issue was with this unit as I love the ceroma and can only imagine the others are better

Does anyone here have any experience with the coils and Ti/Quartz units
As in I saw discussion of some coils not fitting the other units
Apparently a clockwise coil fits and opposite may not?
The ceroma it doesn't matter as there is not a notch for the coil to hit?

I have an anti clockwise auber coil and wonder if I would have issues if I bought a Teroma - that would be disappointing on arrival

Otherwise I am loving this vape even more now with the other ceroma - the snug fitting coil really makes a difference to performance and temperature needed to achieve

Such a hard hitter and quick extraction that tastes great
From most comparisons I've seen it beats out the halo (weed vape not dab sic) and some others in this genre for people's reach tests

Some say it is a weed eater and you will use more - the only reason for this is that it extracts so quickly and is really fun to use - so you want to have another and another
But if you want to be conservative you can pack DV loads and get higher and just stop
It's a hog because you want to use it, not because it uses a lot to get you high
In comparison to a plenty that takes half hour and up to vape a gram - this can do .5 to a gram in one or two big hits

@Vitolo I feel the using cool down as an excuse as it is such a great vape to use and you don't want to put it down hahaa

Last edited:
So the owner of this vape is a complete and utter twanker
I followed the IG page after @Vasgas mentioned checking the dates etc
I commented on a video that I love my ceroma and want a Ti, they replied saying hi etc and I should join their discord since I like the vape so much

I did so the other day
Today I made a first comment saying how much I liked the vape and talking about the difference I explained above between the two etc
I then asked if my auber coil would work or not as I had read about the notch
I was told it most likely wouldn't because of the direction of the coil
I accepted that and then noticed my coil only has 4 wraps not 5 like theirs and said maybe mine will fit - I can see when I get one and hopefully it will, if not I can deal then as to what to get

They then told me no I have to get there's because if it doesn't seat in the bottom properly it won't work the same even if it fits
I said well I can try and if it's no good I'll deal then, thanks for the information

They then kept trying to push a PID on me saying their friends have six when I said I have two aubers and don't want more pids

This hard sales little help approach continued even when I said thanks for the help I'll see what happens

Then they said "sorry for the sell push hahaa"

I said yea no need I like your product you don't have to push them n me, a welcome to the thread etc would be more inviting

They got very defensive
Eventually getting their 2 of their mods and "customers" to jump in
Mostly defending the hard sale as enthusiasm
One person did say he was like a used salesman

They went in circles and he said he needs to learn and be a better person and then defended himself again
And gave backhanded apologies
In the end he had a go implying mental health and he is there to talk to etc taking the piss out of people who do need help

It was all very troll like and felt like a Facebook comments section

For a business I was amazed at the attitude
No maker has spoken to me ever in this manner and is more concerned with pleasing the customer - even when they don't please you they communicate in a way that pretends to be nice etc

The trolling and taking the piss of people with mental health was pretty shite too, especially in a weed world

I really like this vape and wanted a Taroma badly
Not sure I can give them money now

I might have to go back to looking at a B2 or something
Very disappointing behaviour and sucks coz the ceroma works like a dream

I know I've debated with others here at times and with @VGOODIEZ before
But this was nothing the same even remotely
And I actually did not attack and go at them at all
I tried to just say thanks for the info I'll see what happens when I can afford the Ti

They are pushy and then gang up and troll and then disgusting behaviour around people with mental health
That baiting would have affected some people really badly
And in his last fake message caring about my well being he also tried to sell a PID again

I'm more surprised that they did it all on a public forum too where others can see
A definite boys club going on there

Oh well
Ceroma works for now
One day I'll find the Ti version for me whatever brand that is

These guys are shite
It was like talking to a spoiled kid and his friends

Anyone can check the discord if they want to check
I screenshot the lot too

What a shitty waste of an afternoon

I went on there all on a stoned happy buzz ready to talk with other users about how good it was

Ended up having other products forced down my throat and copping abuse

Last edited:
I followed the IG page after @Vasgas mentioned checking the dates etc
I commented on a video that I love my ceroma and want a Ti, they replied saying hi etc and I should join their discord since I like the vape so much

I did so the other day
Today I made a first comment saying how much I liked the vape and talking about the difference I explained above between the two etc
I then asked if my auber coil would work or not as I had read about the notch
I was told it most likely wouldn't because of the direction of the coil
I accepted that and then noticed my coil only has 4 wraps not 5 like theirs and said maybe mine will fit - I can see when I get one and hopefully it will, if not I can deal then as to what to get

They then told me no I have to get there's because if it doesn't seat in the bottom properly it won't work the same even if it fits
I said well I can try and if it's no good I'll deal then, thanks for the information

They then kept trying to push a PID on me saying their friends have six when I said I have two aubers and don't want more pids

This hard sales little help approach continued even when I said thanks for the help I'll see what happens

Then they said "sorry for the sell push hahaa"

I said yea no need I like your product you don't have to push them n me, a welcome to the thread etc would be more inviting

They got very defensive
Eventually getting their 2 of their mods and "customers" to jump in
Mostly defending the hard sale as enthusiasm
One person did say he was like a used salesman

They went in circles and he said he needs to learn and be a better person and then defended himself again
And gave backhanded apologies
In the end he had a go implying mental health and he is there to talk to etc taking the piss out of people who do need help

It was all very troll like and felt like a Facebook comments section

For a business I was amazed at the attitude
No maker has spoken to me ever in this manner and is more concerned with pleasing the customer - even when they don't please you they communicate in a way that pretends to be nice etc

The trolling and taking the piss of people with mental health was pretty shite too, especially in a weed world

I really like this vape and wanted a Taroma badly
Not sure I can give them money now

I might have to go back to looking at a B2 or something
Very disappointing behaviour and sucks coz the ceroma works like a dream

I know I've debated with others here at times and with @VGOODIEZ before
But this was nothing the same even remotely
And I actually did not attack and go at them at all
I tried to just say thanks for the info I'll see what happens when I can afford the Ti

They are pushy and then gang up and troll and then disgusting behaviour around people with mental health
That baiting would have affected some people really badly
And in his last fake message caring about my well being he also tried to sell a PID again

I'm more surprised that they did it all on a public forum too where others can see
A definite boys club going on there

Oh well
Ceroma works for now
One day I'll find the Ti version for me whatever brand that is

These guys are shite
It was like talking to a spoiled kid and his friends

Anyone can check the discord if they want to check
I screenshot the lot too

What a shitty waste of an afternoon

I went on there all on a stoned happy buzz ready to talk with other users about how good it was

Ended up having other products forced down my throat and copping abuse
Just spent some time reading through and I'm getting the feeling that you were the problem. I mostly lurk but have never seen anyone have an issue like you do. I also never once defended the maker on Discord. You seem to have overreacted and wanted to win a last word battle. The guys were right. You were probably in the heat of the moment though. I actually didn't feel anyone was pushing you to buy anything. Pretty legit responses you received imo. You really didn't need to react like that. At the end, you even started name calling which was not cool. They were apologizing and asking for a start over. You were the one who wouldn't let it go. I would take the advise and let it go. My 2 cents

Just spent some time reading through and I'm getting the feeling that you were the problem. I mostly lurk but have never seen anyone have an issue like you do. I also never once defended the maker on Discord. You seem to have overreacted and wanted to win a last word battle. The guys were right. You were probably in the heat of the moment though. I actually didn't feel anyone was pushing you to buy anything. Pretty legit responses you received imo. You really didn't need to react like that. At the end, you even started name calling which was not cool. They were apologizing and asking for a start over. You were the one who wouldn't let it go. I would take the advise and let it go. My 2 cents
Lol
You are a new member here
Fresh and only commented on this post saying my positive post was the best you've read in ages - which I don't think it was because I didn't write it that well, I just bigger up the vape
You are also on FC with similar stance on the vape to anyone who doesn't like it
Interesting.....

As for the discord who said you defended him?
You sound like one of them tbh

If anyone would like screenshots ask me or they can go to the discord and read themselves

The behaviour was disgusting
Name calling? Lol
I let it go lots of times
And the apologies were for "how I made you feel"
Not how they acted

Name called where mate? Lol

Anyway

I don't care
I'm not arguing here about it

Just sharing my experience
I know @VGOODIEZ had issues on FC I'd be interested to know what

Discord quaroma shop to read yourself or I have screen shots

Great product
Disgusting business owner and customer service

And awful way to talk about mental health or people who deal with such issues
Especially if they actually thought they were dealing with someone in that position

Last edited:
Lol
You are a new member here
Fresh and only commented on this post saying my positive post was the best you've read in ages - which I don't think it was because I didn't write it that well, I just bigger up the vape
You are also on FC with similar stance on the vape to anyone who doesn't like it
Interesting.....

As for the discord who said you defended him?
You sound like one of them tbh

If anyone would like screenshots ask me or they can go to the discord and read themselves

The behaviour was disgusting
Name calling? Lol
I let it go lots of times
And the apologies were for "how I made you feel"
Not how they acted

Anyway

I don't care
I'm not arguing here about it

Just sharing my experience
I know @VGOODIEZ had issues on FC I'd be interested to know what

Discord quaroma shop to read yourself or I have screen shots

Great product
Disgusting business owner and customer service

And awful way to talk about mental health or people who deal with such issues
Especially if they actually thought they were dealing with someone in that position
Calling for backup from another competing retailer ain't gonna help. Only gonna make people feel you guys are in it together lol. You are acting exactly like you did on Discord. I'm not gonna bother if you don't wish to listen to yourself. From a vaporent to another, it's really reflecting very badly on you. Get a good mate to give you some advice please. Peace

Edit: I highly recommend everyone reading this to check out the Discord and said exchanges.

Calling for backup from another competing retailer ain't gonna help. Only gonna make people feel you guys are in it together lol. You are acting exactly like you did on Discord. I'm not gonna bother if you don't wish to listen to yourself. From a vaporent to another, it's really reflecting very badly on you. Get a good mate to give you some advice please. Peace
Oh look this is a fake account hahaha
I thought you may be

You are part of his crew
What a business model

You can see how they run on discord and FC

Who are you @Vasgas
Why did you only pop up here other day on this thread

Why do you talk and type in a very similar vernacular to QS on discord?
Why did you slip up above and say you never defended him on discord?
You weren't meant to be a part of that conversation

Lol
Slip ups and behaviour trails are funny

I wouldn't have told people to go read the thread if I was going off at them

Numerous times I said that ks for the information I will see how it goes when I get one

Don't gaslight me buddy
Not on another forum

Oh look this is a fake account hahaha
I thought you may be

You are part of his crew
What a business model

You can see how they run on discord and FC

Who are you @Vasgas
Why did you only pop up here other day on this thread

Why do you talk and type in a very similar vernacular to QS on discord?
Why did you slip up above and say you never defended him on discord?
You weren't meant to be a part of that conversation

Lol
Slip ups and behaviour trails are funny
Omg you don't remember tagging me? Thats the only reason I'm replying cos I had something to do with all this. I'm done though.

Omg you don't remember tagging me? Thats the only reason I'm replying cos I had something to do with all this. I'm done though.
I tagged you here saying that you had mentioned the dates on IG

Meaning when I mentioned about copying the B2
I went to follow them on IG as a result

That's where I found out about discord as they invited me
Where you come into it further I have no idea

At what point did I say you defended him or say anything to that liking?

I never tagged you on discord as I didn't even know you were there

What exactly did you have to do with all this?

EDIT
I actually encourage people to go read the discord after this vasgas slander
I didn't react at all if you read it
I actually stopped for ages when they kept going and saying to tag me
I still didn't react or name call
Go see or ask me for screenshots

Last edited:
I tagged you here saying that you had mentioned the dates on IG

Meaning when I mentioned about copying the B2

At what point did I say you defended him or say anything to that liking?

I never tagged you on discord as I didn't even know you were there
So yes, I was partly responsible cos I directed you to IG.

I said I never defended cos you mentioned they are a boys club and they all defended the maker. I wanted to let you know I wasn't a part of it. I can even DM you on Discord so you know I'm telling the truth and you can check my join date on the server.

I meant no malice and if you thought i sounded similar, it's because I just read through the whole Discord convo.

You on the other hand, have called me many things. I kinda understand how qshop felt

It really ain't worth it buddy.

Lol
You are one of them
It is a weird business model

Everyone can go check themselves as to the discord
You can stop trying to have the argument here

People will decide themselves if they like the way they conduct themselves or not

You already had issues with Scott on FC and hot uppity when I asked him his issues here

I didn't ask for back up
That's QS style of doing things

@felvapes and @Vasgas this convo should really be taken to pm since it has become personal and not about the vape itself.

A quick search of @Vasgas on FC shows interest in many vapes. Not just the Qaroma-Taroma-Ceroma products. I see no reason to think there's an affiliation.
I only see posts on here and one on another
Apologies @momofthegoons and I did not want the argument to start here and I am not meaning to be personal

This is a post about an experience with the maker and anyone is welcome to go see and decide themselves and it is what it is

@felvapes and @Vasgas this convo should really be taken to pm since it has become personal and not about the vape itself.
Thank you.

A quick search of @Vasgas on FC shows interest in many vapes. Not just the Qaroma-Taroma-Ceroma products. I see no reason to think there's an affiliation.
I do recommend them when I can for desktops but do not receive a penny.

It's a bit of a read but i agree everyone should just go read for themselves. If I'm the only one feeling this way at least I know I may have an issue.

Glad I didn't as it has all over the place reviews and I may not have bought the ceroma to try
I did see them and that is why I did not bother.
Yep, my vape is best crap.
: I highly recommend everyone reading this to check out the Discord and said exchanges.
FUCK IG anything...especially any fucking Discord crap...keep it on IG we don't need that shit on forums this is for peeps that use their gear not just box opening hype.
I have now lost interest again...@felvapes almost got me in...

I did see them and that is why I did not bother.

Yep, my vape is best crap.

FUCK IG anything...especially any fucking Discord crap...keep it on IG we don't need that shit on forums this is for peeps that use their gear not just box opening hype.
I have now lost interest again...@felvapes almost got me in...
I used to be a chef
There was a big difference between the behaviour and language of the staff in the kitchen and the floor staff/servers

Us in the kitchen could swear and talk shit about the shitty customers (although we still had to make them good food)
Those out front had to smile and be nice and take the shit off difficult customers (and there's plenty of them in that industry)
That's how you make money and run a business and get return business and gain new customers/reputation
CS is important even when dealing with difficult people

When your own mate says you are like a ex used car salesman it says something about how you run your biz

It's a great product, my dislike of their CS isn't enough to stop anything
I can share my experience though as others have elsewhere before me

Discord:
I was encouraged, and prompted to get on the Discord Channel also, but I never did.
I am spread too thin already.
I have an IG acct. but only logged into IG once.
Learning a new System's ways, tolerances, and acceptable behavior are off putting.
1-Reddit is very difficult:
If I post anything positive about any of the 200 vaporizers I have made videos of, a dozen members call me fanboy,
while the staff accuse me of being in cahoots with the retailers of each vape I made a positive comment about!

2-I have an active Grass City Account... but I ONLY frequent a small thread called the "Vaporizer Club".
Every time I post a video or comment in any other spot I get accused of being a company rep.
That entire dynamic is strange.
A bunch of young kids that feel themselves to be the elite, and each wanting to be the top expert!
Here we look to new members with welcoming words.

**On Discord and Reddit they look to new members as potential competition... there to steal their tenure and thunder!

The Taroma gives me great confidence.
I adore, but avoid using the Flower Pot, because of the slight wiggle, and the unsure balance.
YES, I am afraid of spills, and burns... the wiggle or imperfect balance touch me in that set of fears.

My Taroma has no wiggle.
No sound.
No play and perfect balance.

I wanted badly to try the Ceroma
The unit wiggles a bit, and feels unbalanced.
Between the sound and the wiggle, my usual fears and avoidant behavior kicked in, at which time I reinstalled the Ti housing and decided against trying the Ceramic.
I am not comfortable or willing alter my coil to try to get the Ceramic Housing to fit in a snug manner.
I will hold on to the Ceramic Housing until a suitable thought comes up.
While this post touches upon a couple of less than positive thoughts, I am pleased with my experience with Qaroma's product.

Discord:
I was encouraged, and prompted to get on the Discord Channel also, but I never did.
I am spread too thin already.
I have an IG acct. but only logged into IG once.
Learning a new System's ways, tolerances, and acceptable behavior are off putting.
1-Reddit is very difficult:
If I post anything positive about any of the 200 vaporizers I have made videos of, a dozen members call me fanboy,
while the staff accuse me of being in cahoots with the retailers of each vape I made a positive comment about!

2-I have an active Grass City Account... but I ONLY frequent a small thread called the "Vaporizer Club".
Every time I post a video or comment in any other spot I get accused of being a company rep.
That entire dynamic is strange.
A bunch of young kids that feel themselves to be the elite, and each wanting to be the top expert!
Here we look to new members with welcoming words.

**On Discord and Reddit they look to new members as potential competition... there to steal their tenure and thunder!

The Taroma gives me great confidence.
I adore, but avoid using the Flower Pot, because of the slight wiggle, and the unsure balance.
YES, I am afraid of spills, and burns... the wiggle or imperfect balance touch me in that set of fears.

My Taroma has no wiggle.
No sound.
No play and perfect balance.

I wanted badly to try the Ceroma
The unit wiggles a bit, and feels unbalanced.
Between the sound and the wiggle, my usual fears and avoidant behavior kicked in, at which time I reinstalled the Ti housing and decided against trying the Ceramic.
I am not comfortable or willing alter my coil to try to get the Ceramic Housing to fit in a snug manner.
I will hold on to the Ceramic Housing until a suitable thought comes up.
While this post touches upon a couple of less than positive thoughts, I am pleased with my experience with Qaroma's product.

That's the feeling I got from several sites
A sort of terratoriality that exists, like neighborhoods
As with any social setting there are cliques

Its the domain of teenagers and they drive the clicks/cliques
Rest of us are spectators

Now if you will excuse me I have to go and stand by the mailbox reading the mail in my underwear, socks, and bathrobe with no belt

I also enjoyed the product @Vitolo
Just not the rest

Funny how everyone runs down Chinese companies yet they seem to be much more polite to their customers and mostly give refunds and replacements with little discussion
Communist China is becoming a better capitalist than the west and care about their dollar and return custom more than their own egos......lol
And the human rights issues are not something the west is innocent of at all either so moot point really
This guy is in Malaysia after being in China
He isn't from those places though

The very last comment QS made pretended to care about a person welfare and pushed a PID in the same comment - that's taking the piss

Also, when I made my purchase the same week my card had an attempted withdrawal that my bank got onto quickly - I made no connection at the time and thought it was a random attack
Anyway
I wake up today to my card having had 3 attacks on it overnight
Now I need to order a new one
Interesting timing after I was "advised" to not share my opinion further on two forums .....
Coincidence - possibly - timing, suss af
Scariest thing is they have my name and address as a company as well as account details......

Hope everyone has a good day today vaping
This vape does function like a beast

EDIT
in comparison - a DHgate company I haven't even purchased from yet offering a refund or replacement before hand if needed
Have to love friendly communication, customer service and care for their reputation as a biz (bloody commies being better capos n shit)

The secret paid crew that seem to follow this guy pretending to be paying supporters plus his no warranty/refund policy is miles away from this
Reading the FC thread shows a lot if you can read between the BS and smoke and mirrors - it's also a common tactic to tell people to get help or imply the need for mental health care through out the FC thread to anyone who isn't in full fanboy mode
At the very beginning one post mentions that QS is looking for ppl to vouch for the product in DMs and from there it goes

Anyways
I'm over this lot
So sad this vaping scene - meant to be stoners and health enthusiasts but it's all about greed and competition and abuse of others
Nothing new in the world, but shows the fake peace love and mung bean hippie stuff is as hollow as the rest of the world

Screenshot_2022-02-26-21-24-23-89_6f5db8bcb8e69b85eacedda689840dfb.jpg
Screenshot_2022-02-26-21-24-36-93_6f5db8bcb8e69b85eacedda689840dfb.jpg

Last edited:
I wake up today to my card having had 3 attacks on it overnight
Now I need to order a new one
Interesting timing after I was "advised" to not share my opinion further
I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. But I don't think it has anything to do with your experience with QaromaShop's CS. I've had my card compromised every single time I've purchased from DHGate. And even once when I purchased from PuffItUp. I think it's more a security issue with the card or the payment processor.

Also.... While I appreciate your sharing your experiences, I think it's crystal clear now how you feel about QaromaShop. Let's keep future discussion about the vape itself.

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. But I don't think it has anything to do with your experience with QaromaShop's CS. I've had my card compromised every single time I've purchased from DHGate. And even once when I purchased from PuffItUp. I think it's more a security issue with the card.

Also.... I think it's crystal clear now how you feel about QaromaShop. Let's keep future discussion about the vape itself
I've never hady card compromised once in years of DHgate

I said it is possibly a coincidence - but the timing on both attacks was suss

Yea okay
We won't question the moral behaviour of makers or anything

Not at all saying you are a part of it motg, but there is a real silencing of any issues with this one
From the same group of people/names on FC, discord and IG - the fc thread is weird

I don't need to comment here again then motg as I said the vape works great
I'll leave it there

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back