Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Qaroma-Taroma-Ceroma

We won't question the moral behaviour of makers or anything
I had just edited my above post to include that I appreciated your sharing your experience with the maker. I'm not trying to hide this type of business practice from any manufacturer or retailer. But once it's been mentioned several times... that's enough unless something new comes to light.

Screenshot_2022-02-26-21-24-23-89_6f5db8bcb8e69b85eacedda689840dfb.jpg
Are these the same useless fucks as this seller I have just opened a dispute on DHGate against,
I needed a new flat coil as a spare to cover me until Shane at 710coils has a sale so I sent Geenail a picture of the standard Auber pin layout and asked if theirs was the same and of course they said it was...got it a couple of days ago and plugged it in with -H- as the temp readout, lucky it did not root my controller bloody idiots for sure.

Are these the same useless fucks as this seller I have just opened a dispute on DHGate against,
I needed a new flat coil as a spare to cover me until Shane at 710coils has a sale so I sent Geenail a picture of the standard Auber pin layout and asked if theirs was the same and of course they said it was...got it a couple of days ago and plugged it in with -H- as the temp readout, lucky it did not root my controller bloody idiots for sure.
Probably, I got the link from you I think but never made a purchase, I asked first also for confirmation but just got another auber one anyway to be sure

I can not see anything at the link you provided that hints that QaromaShop and the DH Gate coils for sale are the same seller, or even that they are connected.
I'm not defending anyone here... I just do not see any connection, other than Qaroma Shop possibly using DHGate to purchase bulk
coils.
If I am missing something that is obvious to everyone else, I apologize for trying to shed some positive light on what some may find an obvious infraction of seller etiquette.

I can not see anything at the link you provided that hints that QaromaShop and the DH Gate coils for sale are the same seller,

Pretty sure they are not the same seller, I thought @felvapes was just making a point about how a decent seller should converse/do business and put that up as an example...Geenail just happened to be the Dhgate seller I just opened up a case against and I was just pointing that out.

Not sure where it was said they are the same sellers at all?
If anything I have better interactions with DHgate and even if they stuff up as a seller - DHgate the portal ensure you get a refund

That really was the least of the points being made too

Puppet accounts and telling people who are not fanboys (some actually liking on fc still get attacked if asked a question) that they need help and have mental health issues across 3 forums by the same names were two bigger points being made among other issues

There was no need for me to embellish and try to connect the gate with QS
I wouldn't paint the DHgate sellers with the same brush tbh, they treat me good so far - even a shit seller is held accountable by dhgate themselves

It is as @LesPlenty stated

Sorry to mislead you @Vitolo, I just re-read my offtopic post and can see how you thought what you did...now where are all the usage videos?
I want to see these fast extraction capabilities we hear about!
But for now here is a decent review without actual use video,

Sorry to mislead you @Vitolo, I just re-read my offtopic post and can see how you thought what you did...now where are all the usage videos?

There's lots of videos but they are all on insta and discord

I can't watch your link above though unfortunately
What is the name of video and I can search myself?

EDIT
I copied the link
Yea more information there than other videos and descriptions
Better and true sounding information compared to the gang of names that say the same script with the same words across the platforms (they remind me of Purdue and pharmabro with the script and catch phrases)

I liked the description of how they work differently in better detail

Last edited:

This guy in the video above is also one of his beta testers and gets stuff to make.vids and try despite like all the ppl with their scripts saying they spent heaps and are happy to do so
He is now openly being posted as a beta test for the XL Qaroma

Lots of new versions get brought out very soon after first release in this shop, I've noticed it's a complaint some have had

The XL head has been designed to fit over FP bowls
I assume the extra size is to hold more heat?
Not sure how much more you could get out of them though
Maybe it's better for the quartz one

Last edited:
@felvapes I realize that you feel that you had a poor experience with QaromaShop (tho I've read over your public conversation with him twice and have a very different take-away than you did). Regardless, it does not justify spreading public misinformation, which is exactly what you have been doing.

This guy in the video above is also one of his beta testers and gets stuff to make.vids and try

While you can technically argue that the guy in that video is a beta tester, you're doing so out of blatant and seemingly willful ignorance. QaromaShop had some XL prototypes made and they were defective. Rather than trash them, he sent them out to his distributors as well as a few existing customers who have spent a lot in his shop. I also received one and I literally paid for everything else including the xl coil, balls, xl bowl, and shipping. I suppose that technically makes me a beta tester, too.

Lots of new versions get brought out very soon after first release in this shop, I've noticed it's a complaint some have had

Lots? Do you mean "One", as in a single item? Yes, a new version of the Taroma was released with relatively minor changes a couple of months after the initial release. Maybe not the best business practice, but let's not pretend this is an issue with just QaromaShop. One particular vape shop in this very space that gets frequent high praise from pretty much everyone (including me) is notorious for sneaking ninja updates of their products onto the online shop. I don't recall seeing you harp on that?

The XL head has been designed to fit over FP bowls

No, it actually has not. The XL head fits very nicely over the end of my walking stick but that hardly means that it was designed to do so. It just so happens that the shovelhead bowl can partially fit up inside a standard 29/32 male joint, which is what the XL uses. Ed's shovelhead bowl can actually fit all the way up inside it and works ridiculously well, tho only one of the three I tried will fit without sanding. There are likely many things that will coincidentally fit up inside the XL head.

You clearly have a grievance with QaromaShop and I can understand you being upset as a result of that. Spreading misinformation is a pretty crappy (and unhealthy) solution, tho.

Lol
Here another new member
Who definitely has never posted before @momofthegoons

This is also one of his crew
Check the threads and forums, IG and the discord - one of the same names, they all live on discord together
Also - again - notice the common and throughout forums to many people, the hint at "healthy"

Anyway
I'm not having more BS here
People can look if they desire through the forums and formats and see the same people using the same words and same tactics

And if there is any question about other people I mentioned earlier in this thread, this new post randomly popping up in here of all forums is interesting...... I don't talk anywhere but on VA and we only have a couple of us in here
Do many other vapes have a crew of the same names following others around forums and harrassing them using the same words and tactics on multiple people? Even some who liked it but ask questions on FC get this

Enough crud
We were already told to move on
I don't need to debate you or your sales pitch here buddy and Im not having a debate about design with you

Lol

You can see the difference in how they talk on the FC thread and other platforms

The real customers talk like members here and elsewhere do
If they like it or they don't, they talk differently to the "crew"

Watch out, the QS gestapo have made it to VA

EDIT
As for updates etc and other shops?
1 - they brought out xl stuff, short bowls a Ti bowl etc extra as well as the Taroma 2.0 so yea
2 - this is a QS product thread not "other shops" thread so we are talking about them not others? And I didn't harp on it (while we're accusing ppl of embellishing) I mentioned it once breifly

Last edited:
My personal experience with the Taroma has been marvelous.
I do love it more than the Flower Pot, and other coil based injector units.
Using a coil has never held any appeal for me.
The design here is a more successful tool for transfer of heat.
I was not a Beta Tester, and was never asked to present a positive view for this tool.
We all get different impressions of people based on the history we have had with them.
My impression of Qaroma Shop is a positive one.
Convection vaping using a coil and controller is a select niche, whose followers become fanatically involved,
and many envision themselves as "The Pro"... and even become defensive about their tools, styles, and methods.
They even have a lingo that is tech based and can leave the less experienced feeling that it is a foreign tongue.
It feels like they are impatient with those that are newer at coil use, and not all as supportive as some users of other
tools who are very helpful.
OR... maybe that feeling comes from our own unsure progress with a new style that we could potentially be a bit insecure about.
One could actually feel conspired against when so many devotees speak up with what they feel is the best.....
and speak praise of a particular tool and it's creator.
This post is not meant to pick sides, or to call anyone right or wrong.
It is simply to state that my impressions are very different.
I could be wrong... and looking through naive eyes... but this is still the impression I get.

Last edited:
It's not language that is misunderstood

It is common tactics throughout multiple platforms

If you are unable to see that there is a common link and tactics check the other platforms

On FC a few people who have questions or don't like something or find something that they differ with (like people do on any other vape) they are attacked by the same set of names
Some people like the vape and then simply ask a question and are attacked and the mental health trope is thrown at them
These same names are across the platforms discord, IG, FC - and now they are migrating here as someone is feeding them info
They all live on discord with QS

The language, besides mental health attacks on anyone not in full fanboy, also is a sales pitch sounding script

Aggressive is another repeated term used in relation to pricing
The "I paid heaps and this is a hobby so can everyone else" then those same people getting stuff to review
The instant gang of names that attack any question good bad or ugly

It's a business model
The first page on FC asking for ppl to do this work in DMs
On IG people ask if the people making videos work for him because it's the same people and names every day - they get attacked or told a sales pitch

I mentioned the shop brings out upgrades within the same week as releasing stuff and I noticed some ppl complain about this
I get attacked for it and told I'm harping ( I never mentioned it before and didn't even give opinion on it - I said others have complained)

It's accross all the platforms with the same people and names
Same as Purdue gave their ppl sales scripts this is a tactic
The same 6 or so names can be seen
The discord shows the buddy buddy of them
I could list the names but if anyone with a discerning eye wants to make their own opinion they can read the other platforms and see the common themes and people

They have a great product that will sell regardless because people want products that are good and only seem get morals when it comes to China
This IS a beasty vape

These tactics are crud

@Vitolo this is the second time you have mentioned that you are not a beta tester here
Not once have you been accused of such nor have you been accused of being one of these ppl
You speak as most members do and do not repeat phrases and attack ppl or tag team them as is apparent from FC onto other places
You can see the normal members talking and how they type on FC - and you can see the difference in how they talk with the crew

Anyway
Can we go back to not having this shit fight here that was brought here by one of them after someone told them to come here and start the same crap - funny, if this above person isn't involved why are they so passionate.....lol
One one way to get talk about a product - no news is bad news right?
- all publicity is good publicity
And all the other sayings

As for being told to be quiet - I follow @momofthegoons rules here not QStapo's
Up until I replied to the new instigator motg had liked all my comments since the warning in this room, so I don't think ol sixy gets to come in and tell me to shut up on those ones

Off to ignore this today now and have a vape and chill day
I hope VA doesn't become a shitty place to be with all these mob now too like other platforms

Last edited:
I could be wrong... and looking through naive eyes... but this is still the impression I get.
For me, it's more about the misinformation. If someone was posting the same level of misinformation in "The NewVape Flower Pot - an overview" forum about CH products and names that I recognized were reacting positively to it without knowing the actual facts (as they have been here), I would very likely have posted the same thing there. I am a self-admitted CH fanboy, after all.

Okay... things are getting heated again in here and I feel the need to step in. There are always going to be some that like a vape a whole lot (often called fanboys), some who are okay with it being in their arsenal, some that are on the fence and some that are 'meh' about the vape.

I've done a bit of research now on IG, Reddit, Discord and FC to see the background of this. I do see many of the same people across the boards; which is not unusual. And from what I can see, @felvapes was positive about the vape itself on the Discord thread. But was not happy with his experience in discussion with the maker. Which he has stated here. felvapes had stopped talking about the maker here, at my request, since his point had been made. That is... he had stopped until he was called out on it again by @SixStringToker; who has alluded to 'misinformation' being spread. If this is about felvapes' exchange with QaromaShop, he is entitled to his opinion just like everyone else is. If the misinformation is his saying that 'lots of new versions had been released,' and whether the XL was 'designed to fit over the FP' that was corrected by @SixStringToker here in his first post. So there is no need to belabor any of this further. Let's keep this thread about the vapes themselves... I really don't want to give out warning points.

Okay... things are getting heated again in here and I feel the need to step in. There are always going to be some that like a vape a whole lot (often called fanboys), some who are okay with it being in their arsenal, some that are on the fence and some that are 'meh' about the vape.

I've done a bit of research now on IG, Reddit, Discord and FC to see the background of this. I do see many of the same people across the boards; which is not unusual. And from what I can see, @felvapes was positive about the vape itself on the Discord thread. But was not happy with his experience in discussion with the maker. Which he has stated here. felvapes had stopped talking about the maker here, at my request, since his point had been made. That is... he had stopped until he was called out on it again by @SixStringToker; who has alluded to 'misinformation' being spread. If this is about felvapes' exchange with QaromaShop, he is entitled to his opinion just like everyone else is. If the misinformation is his saying that 'lots of new versions had been released,' and whether the XL was 'designed to fit over the FP' that was corrected by @SixStringToker here in his first post. So there is no need to belabor any of this further. Let's keep this thread about the vapes themselves... I really don't want to give out warning points.

giphy (2).gif

Don't you start with your beltless dressing gown/bath robe
If you were really tough you would go robeless like us auslanders do when waving our fist standing at the letter box
:dog:

EDIT
I was having a joke with you mate btw, just thought I should clarify after the recent tones in here lol

I've been following
I got in trouble for belly aching about sales pitches and bait & switch (name calling actually)
Was going to argue I was referencing the company and not the person but...
Kind in reference to all of us
Moms had the yardstick out

Its 11f (-12c) out
No robe would get the neighbors to call the cops
Plus its a little bit of walk up the driveway

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back