Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Qaroma-Taroma-Ceroma

I joined the Discord group due to the 'dust up' we had recently. Needed to see what was going on with my own eyes lol.

Anyway... Qaroma put out this announcement yesterday if anyone is interested:

Update on launch: I'm expecting some delays due to many reasons. The major ones include: 1. National Day and Electricity rationing affecting almost every industry in China 2. Allocating extra time for 100% full QC, especially for Heater Heads. Not doing sample/batch testing. 3. Biao.T bowls are taking longer than expected. We expected to complete about 130pcs each day but due to the complexity, we're only managing 80-90pcs a day. Besides affecting production costs, there'll also be a slight delay in delivery time 4. Coil handles are most affected and will be the last item to arrive. Estimated delivery on 7th or 8th November. 5. Shipping times are still pretty uncertain these days. I should have all inventory in hand by 8th November. I will consider opening up the website for orders on 5th or 6th of November, maybe even earlier. This will give me a couple of days to process and pack all orders. Plan is to ship out first batch of orders by 9th November, latest! Ceroma is expected to launch about 7-10 days after the Qaroma/Taroma launch. Thank you all and so sorry for the delay

Now available in Australia...and being from an Australian distributor, you get 12 months warranty by law...one of the last reasons I was not considering a Taroma (plus the prohibitive/exorbitant postage costs)
Plus there is an opening sale...who does not like freebies and a discount?
Might be worth peeps not buying directly from the manufacturer?

Now available in Australia...and being from an Australian distributor, you get 12 months warranty by law...one of the last reasons I was not considering a Taroma (plus the prohibitive/exorbitant postage costs)
Plus there is an opening sale...who does not like freebies and a discount?
Might be worth peeps not buying directly from the manufacturer?
Whoa
I've been waiting to see this guy open as I mentioned to you @LesPlenty
These are not sale prices though at all
The only benefit is the warranty we get that qshop won't give

You can get a taroma full kit for $580aud from qshop delivered

From the Everest aus seller it costs $750aud "on sale" and $799 AUD usually

Quite an upsale for the warranty
They want $550 for a ceroma kit
You can buy the ceroma for $40 + $65 post (105) from qshop and get a pid and coil exactly the same from Ali for $100
So $200 AUD - less than half
Looks like there is no discount for wholesalers as I've read ages ago and they have to overprice stuff to make any money

The qshop business model is still not great but the products are brilliant

I have done some research and am about to do some testing and will make a post here soon with updates since the last lot of crud in here

I would have made posts ages ago if it wasn't the shit fight left here before
I love my ball injector vapes

You can get a taroma full kit for $580aud from qshop delivered

From the Everest aus seller it costs $750aud "on sale" and $799 AUD usually
Yikes! I never really looked at their site due to their no warranty policy...nothing quite like backing what you make, especially not giving a warranty on chunks of Ti did not impress me, those bits should be warranted for life. :twocents:

Yikes! I never really looked at their site due to their no warranty policy...nothing quite like backing what you make, especially not giving a warranty on chunks of Ti did not impress me, those bits should be warranted for life. :twocents:
Yea the no warranty has always been icky for me
The Ti should never break or the SS
The pids - that I have found the Ali supplier he uses - are cheap and you get the warranty from AliExpress but not qshop lol

Numerous issues with the company
They have such a good product it's a pity they didn't use that to sell it instead of unscrupulous behaviour and back it with a warranty

The product will sell itself
They don't need to be dicks about it

I’m leaning towards personality and competition conflicts. It’s got to be! I agree there is a point about warranty on the PID. How often do PID’s go out once embedded, tested and shipped. I’ve read what real owners are saying. Have spoke to a herd of users, most all talk highly of their ownership except what I found right here. Eye dant unterstant!

except what I found right here
Negative views are not purged from here, no bashing of manufacturers either...just what people experience...the only negative about this vape seems to be the shipping cost and lack of warranty :twocents:

Last edited:
Have spoke to a herd of users, most all talk highly of their ownership except what I found right here. Eye dant unterstant!
This is not an accurate statement. I've read other negative comments on other forums regarding Qaroma. The difference in this thread is that there are only a few members posting. And the negative stood out more since very few members here have had experience with this company/vape.

Negative views are not purged from here, no bashing of manufacturers either...just what people experience...the only negative about this vape seems to be the shipping cost and lack of warranty :twocents:
I just want to touch on this...

Les is correct in that I don't 'scrub' or edit out negative posts or reviews here (nor do I remove rule breaking posts). I feel members should be able to voice their experiences whether positive or negative. It gives a clearer picture of a manufacturer or retailer than removing content does. However I wouldn't go as far as to say I allow company 'bashing.' Posting a negative issue/review is one thing. Going on and on about it is another. There's a line that can be crossed.

The PIDs seem to be a big problem
It was the mechanical failure and horrible customer service that made me back away from the whole scene
Maybe a comprehensive tutorial on how to assemble your own PID so you can ensure quality control
I'm seriously considering just getting a decent torch and working on my technique
Enails are great in theory but only if they are built well

If you are starting out the Ditanium is a good first step
It has performed above expectation but they don't really advertise it or push it in any way
Good little unit for a beginner

The PIDs seem to be a big problem
That is why I like, use and recommend Auberins RDK200 or 300, great company with quality gear...the RDK300b also has user defined options that you rarely see elsewhere, even my RDK200 is able to have the delta adjusted for different uses.

The difference in this thread is that there are only a few members posting. And the negative stood out more since very few members here have had experience with this company/vape.
Well said, @momofthegoons !
I have not posted because I am not in a position to use my Vaporization tools for a while.
Qaromashop's owner has helped me immensely, and the tool is great.
He was always quick to communicate, and was always helpful through email.
My only regret is that I can not use this extreme tool until September of 2023.

This is not an accurate statement. I've read other negative comments on other forums regarding Qaroma. The difference in this thread is that there are only a few members posting. And the negative stood out more since very few members here have had experience with this company/vape.

I just want to touch on this...

Les is correct in that I don't 'scrub' or edit out negative posts or reviews here (nor do I remove rule breaking posts). I feel members should be able to voice their experiences whether positive or negative. It gives a clearer picture of a manufacturer or retailer than removing content does. However I wouldn't go as far as to say I allow company 'bashing.' Posting a negative issue/review is one thing. Going on and on about it is another. There's a line that can be crossed.

These devices can start an electrical fire and I was told by an electrician to buy a power unit and plug the devices into that instead of the outlets in my house

download (4).jpeg

Stock photo of a portable power unit, you need to check the output so it can run the PID safely
Not trying to be overly negative but there are real consequences if these units malfunction

I have to agree with @LesPlenty about RDK units
It seems like a lot of vendors are configuring their pin set ups so they only work on a specific PID that they use
This is where the problems start

Our safety and well being is on the line here

It seems like a lot of vendors are configuring their pin set ups so they only work on a specific PID that they use
This is where the problems start
I even checked with a seller (not here) about a new coil for my DNail/Auberin to make sure it was wired correctly, it was not, and blew up a dimmer(?) chip on the circuit board of my RDK200. I would be more worried about the portable power bank (all those lithium batteries spot welded together) than a PID once you confirm the PID/coil is a match as a quality PID will last for many years...just don't use slow blow fuses in your house,
1663555678132.png

I even checked with a seller (not here) about a new coil for my DNail/Auberin to make sure it was wired correctly, it was not, and blew up a dimmer(?) chip on the circuit board of my RDK200. I would be more worried about the portable power bank (all those lithium batteries spot welded together) than a PID once you confirm the PID/coil is a match as a quality PID will last for many years...just don't use slow blow fuses in your house,
View attachment 40124

The bullet looks good but who can resist an old time beer tab (soda if you're A kiddy)
Remember the days you could buy it by changing a fuse
That was living on edge and not even knowing it

I think the electrician was being sarcastic but a little serious
A good power strip with built in circuit breaker would be better
The problem with the PID I ordered was the unit and not the coil or pin set up
It tripped the breaker without the coil plugged into it
Some of these vendors may be assembling their own PIDs without being properly trained
Hope I'm wrong but that was the impression I got from my experience
These things can be dangerous and it is not taken seriously

Although I have to admit the YouTube videos with the gas tank torches scared the crap out of my wife
Flame=needle+spoon, or crack, or meth
math-vape-meme.jpeg

I think the electrician was being sarcastic but a little serious
A good power strip with built in circuit breaker would be better
The problem with the PID I ordered was the unit and not the coil or pin set up
It tripped the breaker without the coil plugged into it
Some of these vendors may be assembling their own PIDs without being properly trained
Hope I'm wrong but that was the impression I got from my experience
These things can be dangerous and it is not taken seriously
I think the electrician was being stupid or ignorant.
Tripping a breaker means everything working as it should safety wise in your home electrical system. A power strip breaker won't hurt but there would be few if any as well tested and reliable as your panel breaker.

All of the enail controllers I know of use a PID made in China including the Auber. Auber is assembled and tested(?) in the US. It's a reliable unit with good support.

Edwin / Cannabis Hardware shared a link to the supplier of their controllers and coils on the other site and perhaps here too. I have the CH enail controller, it works very well. CH also sell just the PID ($40) and DIY Kit($65) and offer a free 3D printer file to print an enclosure for their kit.

This is what enail controllers look like inside. All the difficult electronics are in the PID itself.
Hope this helps. Cheers.

I think the electrician was being stupid or ignorant.
Tripping a breaker means everything working as it should safety wise in your home electrical system. A power strip breaker won't hurt but there would be few if any as well tested and reliable as your panel breaker.

All of the enail controllers I know of use a PID made in China including the Auber. Auber is assembled and tested(?) in the US. It's a reliable unit with good support.

Edwin / Cannabis Hardware shared a link to the supplier of their controllers and coils on the other site and perhaps here too. I have the CH enail controller, it works very well. CH also sell just the PID ($40) and DIY Kit($65) and offer a free 3D printer file to print an enclosure for their kit.

This is what enail controllers look like inside. All the difficult electronics are in the PID itself.
Hope this helps. Cheers.

Can't remember what brand this vendor used but if its the case like you state then what these folks did with my order is far worse than originally thought
Thought it was a cannabis hardware PID
It was a black rectangle low profile box with white lettering

Why did he send me the same defective unit back?
That's fraud!
Wire and mail
Very serious and one day these vendors are going to find out

The electrician was being sarcastic, but he knows a piece of defective shit when he sees it
He is far from ignorant or stupid and I don't appreciate the name calling
He has no knowledge of vaping and was making a general statement but was serious about not plugging it in for fear the unit may catch fire not the outlet
And the reason I bring this up is that my house is wired ok but many are not, so devices like this could easily start an electrical fire
So your first few comments are very short sighted and again the verbal assault is petty and useless

I need to stop posting outside my edible threads

Just got a 20mm coil to suit my Frankensteined Ceroma, a gift from @felvapes that will no doubt end up costing me as I do like the way it hits and will now need a...
1664259695533.png

The start, 700f as my coil is loose fitting as it will end up on a Q or T version eventually,
1664255158005.jpg

I brushed out the bottom of my BCG so kiffy on top,
1664255158023.jpg

After 1 big puff,
1664255157980.jpg

and with a stir in between just to see, 1 medium puff to finish,
1664255157968.jpg

Here is the 20mm coil that works on my Auber PID,

Last edited:
So
No need for the shit fight to start here again
But I'll touch on the implications about personality
This is the MO of the qstapo
There have been plenty of comments on other forums from disgruntled customers - who all got accused of mental health even when they simply asked a question
As @momofthegoons mentioned she has seen other negative reviews and the difference being no deleted posts in that regard

The discord is awful - people are ganged up on often if it isn't fanboy stuff
And many things are deleted and spam posts are made to cover things from new comers
This however I have found out is not just with qshop it is with most of the discord sellers - it's seems to be a very controlled and seller aggressive environment - check the Monarx one wow, so many customers abused and gaslit

Even here when six strings came in with a tirade (never been in the forum prior or since) about "misinformation"
Because I said beta testers were in the video - I have a screenshot taken that very day on qshop IG that says the person was a beta tester - so who came in aggressively spreading "misinformation"?
They also have a crew to this day who make videos and have things before they go on sale "but are paying customers"
One guy on the IG they post and say "he is one of our favourite customers and we don't even know his name"
Yet he is on the discord posting the same videos under his name lol
Lots of other dodgy biz styles but it is how many are doing so these days

I also saw them laugh at one customer who was asking a question about the high temps and it was making them cough
They laughed saying it's all the terps
I found moving the screen closer to the heater and lowering temps made better vapour quality and no irritation on the throat
This could have been told to that customer rather than laughing and high fiving each other

Anyway
It is what it is and I don't care to argue about the company any more
It's funny how the hopper thread has always had company bashing and no one has an issue because they had no representation
And in the same vein as the hopper
I always said I had issues with that company but when it worked the product was a beast

Well this vape is also a beast
The lack of warranty is a big issue especially on chunks of Ti
The pids should have some warranty - the same pids have one from AliExpress
I know @Vitolo got a replacement PID and I believe back then at the start they knew your presence on the forums and thought it best to fix you up
I've never heard another get such treatment and it has always been repeated that there is no warranty on anything
I'm not saying anything about you there mate, I'm saying I think they knew your presence and work and thought it better not to give you a bad experience there to report back with

The guy has always been polite to me in email, because that's when he is making a sale and taking my money (also probably doesn't know the name)
Also goes to show that I am capable of communicating fine with him when he is doing so himself as our emails have been civil

Without repetition on the coil debate that started my bad experience with the company
It was all complete and utter BS about coils not fitting
I now have a Taroma, Taroma lite and a few ceroma that I've gifted on
The whole apple connection stuff about Taroma and the coils isn't real - so there was no need for the seller to have the argument and abuse people - before me and after - on the subject just to nickel and dime ppl selling pids and coils (probably more profit there)
I have tried multiple coils of all wraps and directions and they ALL fit and work - from a four wrap anti clockwise Auber coil to a 5 wrap anti clockwise coil to the 5 wrap clockwise that are supposed to be the only ones to fit
If I can say this confidently the designer would have known - and even if wanted to say only can guarantee their own, they didn't need to abuse all those people who simply asked politely
People who ask about how to use a pod or for some instructions have been abused by the gang - to me simple helpful instructions would be better?

So for anyone looking for an answer to the question if your coil will fit - most likely yes
But to be 100% sure the link that @LesPlenty shared above is the one if you don't buy directly from qshop and they sell the same 5wrap clockwise coils - you can buy one that you solder yourself to your pid for $30 AUD or you can pay an extra $7 AUD and they will wire it for whatever PID you own
Bc2vape on Ali has had the exact same pids and coils and handles and ruby packs as qshop since the start (possibly his supplier)
Only difference is you will get a warranty from AliExpress and save the mark up price

Now I've said my bit about the company, like with hopper and don't want to harp on about it - I was adding updated info and responding to above rather than repeating prior stuff

Onto the vape and the good stuff
I absolutely love these vapes and think the baller world is what we have all been looking for
There are a few designs and brands out there now and I think they all have changed the vaping game
This is what I've been searching for - big hits, big clouds, no learning curve
Draw, inhale, blow clouds, get high properly
My original post had settings I don't agree to now as I have had time to play with the heads and improve the experience
I no longer use an injector bowl and like to remove as much glass in the path as possible rather than a tower of adaptors etc stealing vapour
I put a screen in the y carb cap adaptor in the joint part
I like to get it very close to the heater itself
The closer the better tbh, you just need to leave the room necessary for the amount of weed you want to use
The original temps I said are much too high at 700 and you start to get a sore throat after a while
Using like above I have reduced my temps to between 580-620 (the screen position varies slightly after each cleaning and assembly)
The flavour and vapour quality is much better with nice avb and less dried bits seem to get through the screen

The ceroma I gave Les I had accidentally broken the lid, that's why he has what I call the ceroma lite
It works pretty much the same way the t lite does in comparison to the taroma
The lids seem to give a bit more sedation and couch lock
But the lite versions still pack a punch and get you higher than smoking

Getting the coil snug on the centre post makes a big difference to performance and lowering temps too
Some say stretch it others tighten
I guess it was a bit of both for me but essentially you want the ID small enough it hugs the baller head post

The ceroma tastes a tiny bit better than the Taroma, but not by mega amounts and I "feel" like the vapour is a better quality off the Taroma
The Taroma definitely performs and hits harder than the ceroma - but the price difference does not reflect this in any way - I am fully aware the material costs are different and this is reflected
Just pointing out that although it is better it isn't $260 AUD better in performance
Having said that the TI is the one for me and will never break (despite not having a warranty)
I don't use the ceroma now and have passed most on
The T lite has a nice flavour with the extra balls and a nice hit/signature
I do like it and the different hit, although I find I usually just stick to the Taroma as I look for the hardest hit and that extra couch lock it provides
I am probably going to pass the Tlite on too

Taroma is the bees knees for me
Hardest hitting vape I own
Tastes nice
One draw, one big cloud, done, high
You can almost get dab like hits (except the weed feel) and quicker than having a dab now
I'm sure some of the other ballers can keep up but with what I own this things rips
You can vape a DV size load and get a huge cloud and high that's lasts me ages - I used to have two DVS yo get what one in the taroma will do
Or you can vape up to a gram in the big bowl and get hammered - but I like the screen closer and temps down so my bowl will just fit .4-.6 depending max

Not only do I get much higher on less weed (or very high on the same weed)
It isn't just me "feeling" it
The feco I make from my avb in the last few runs since using the ballers - the yield has halved
So my avb is half as strong as it used to be
That's how much extra this vape extracts in one go

It works really well for double decker dab and weed
I've heard the B2 is not as good here as it use a dish so you need higher coil temps to heat the sic before dabbing - then true dab goes through hot balls and gets cooked again ruining taste - and the weed is not tasty because the temps are too high
With the ceroma and taroma I just drop the dab through the holes and through balls - which are already set at 580-620 which is decent enough dab temps and the weed doesn't burn as the temps are the same
Tastes good over ruby balls and hits nicely
I also like using eds glass stem for the ws
I picked the Taroma V1 as the v2 exit is less versatile and the balls won't get hot down that low where the coil doesn't reach (the latest v2 has a screen to have same balls as V1, maybe the v2 was an idea that wasn't as good as the og)
The V1 exit I can put over tubes as well as inside injector bowls
Eds stem on a jhook is brilliant - tasty, smooth and a different style hit too
Different bowls hit a bit different

I have only been using the ballers and my ALP for dry weed for a while now and nothing hits as good in my collection
Loving the new era of function over high tech
Go the ballers whatever one you choose
But if you choose a Qshop the Taroma hits hard af
I've done a bit of watching and reading on all the ballers and it seems that the B2 and Taroma are the harder hitting ones of them all - too many fanbois on either side to say which is the one
I will say I picked the qshop and like the taroma because I've seen Troy combust In videos a few times using the B2
Once you set the temp on the qshop vapes you will never combust - hard or slow draw, I've tried for science sake and it stays steady
So for me there were a few reasons I think the Taroma is better, but I haven't tried the CH ones to be able to say for sure

Lastly these vapes are the first that I have been able to convert every single smoker immediately and also pass to anyone with any lungs and draw style
No major learning curve, it just works
They all love the flavour and they all get higher than smoking
Even mates who have scoffed at me a few years have one and are converted (until they hear the price hahaha)

Love the ballers
Get onto them
There's plenty of options out but this brand makes some killer versions that I thoroughly enjoy

So company marketing styles aside, qshop make some of the best vaporisers out there currently and I can't fault the product
Although I do love my own Auber pid and personally tell people to buy pids and coils seperate

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back