Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy R.I.P

1673893826605.png

40 is the new 80 in 2023..

I just learned that the Semi-shaved-ape, @arb has actually passed away:uhh:. So sad as he was a great bloke that had so much knowledge that he liked to share. He grew some of the nicest-looking buds I have seen. R.I.P.

I just learned that the Semi-shaved-ape, @arb has actually passed away:uhh:. So sad as he was a great bloke that had so much knowledge that he liked to share. He grew some of the nicest-looking buds I have seen. R.I.P.
Frankly... I call many of you friend. As much as anyone can be a friend on the netz... And I take it hard when someone passes.

This one has taken me a bit to process.... arb was someone I called friend. We talked almost daily when he was around. And he was a hell of a guy. Knowledgeable, funny, opinionated and scrappy as hell. All qualities I admire. He's been missed since the day he 'disappeared.' I knew something was wrong. He would not have left without saying goodbye.

RIP you crazy cowboy.

(CNN) — Richard Belzer, the comedian and actor best known for playing the acerbic Detective John Munch across a number of NBC crime dramas, including “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” over more than two decades, has died, according to his longtime manager. He was 78.

Richard Belzer 1

Richard Belzer, who began his career as a comedian and morphed into his iconic role of police detective John Munch first in Homicide: Life on the Street and then in Law & Order: SVU, among other TV dramas, died today. He was 78. There are no specifics at press time on the cause

loved Richard Bellzer the comedian. A picture of a young Belzer.

Last edited:
Mandatory Credit: Photo by John Carucci/AP/Shutterstock (6213782c) This photo shows actor Tom Sizemore in New York. With acclaimed performances in movies like Saving Private Ryan, and Black Hawk Down Sizemore faded into oblivion, trading his work in front of the camera for the haze of heroin and crystal meth. Sizemore's memoir, By Some Miracle I Made it Out of There, is a no-holds barred portrayal of the actor's struggle Books Tom Sizemore, New York, USA

PHOTO: JOHN CARUCCI/AP/SHUTTERSTOCK
Tom Sizemore, best known for his roles in military action dramas Saving Private Ryan and Black Hawk Down, is dead following his hospitalization due to a brain aneurysm. He was 61.

On Friday, Tom's manager Charles Lago confirmed his death to PEOPLE which comes two weeks after the actor collapsed after having a stroke leading to the aneurysm. Since Feb. 18, he has remained in critical condition in a coma and did not regain consciousness.

"It is with great sadness and sorrow I have to announce that actor Thomas Edward Sizemore ("Tom Sizemore") aged 61 passed away peacefully in his sleep today at St Joseph's Hospital Burbank," his rep said in a statement.

His brother Paul Sizemore and his twin boys Jayden and Jagger, 17, were at his side.

Paul said in a statement that he was "deeply saddened by the loss of my big brother Tom."

"He was larger than life. He has influenced my life more than anyone I know. He was talented, loving, giving and could keep you entertained endlessly with his wit and storytelling ability. I am devasted he is gone and will miss him always."

American actor Robert Blake arrives at London Airport from Munich, for the premiere of his latest film 'In Cold Blood', 13th March 1968. (Photo by J. Wilds/Keystone/Hulton Archive/Getty Images)

Getty Images

Actor Robert Blake, a man with a long and complex legacy, has died, according to the Associated Press. The former child actor was best known for his Emmy-winning role as the cockatoo-owning undercover cop in the popular 1970s TV series “Baretta” and, more infamously, for his trial following the 2001 murder of his wife. He was 89.

As reported by the AP, Blake died from heart disease on Thursday at his home in Los Angeles.

These two aspects of Blake’s legacy were inseparable in some ways, and the personal turmoil that made the latter at least circumstantially plausible (the case against Blake hinged on motive — he may have wanted to be free of his rocky marriage) fueled his acting.

IMO - He was guilty for killing the mother of his baby.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back