Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy R.I.P

Jay Thomas passed. He was most recognized from his role on Cheers AND this great story that Letterman touts as the best talk show story EVER. Liked it so much, he made Jay come back every holiday season from 1998 until Letterman retired to tell it again. Since its MJ related, I thought to embed a clip of it.

Its really funny.

Hugh Hefner, founder of Playboy magazine dead at 91.

a484363e6dcdb3b7078933047bf89363.jpg

Anne Jeffreys, ‘General Hospital’ and ‘Topper’ Actress, Dies at 94

anne-jeffreys-dead.jpg

I was very young when Topper was on TV...must have mostly seen sydicated reruns....but I thought Ms. Jefferys was really hot.....I mean, she got my little 7 year old libido going, baby! LOL

Here she is in that era
upload_2017-9-29_10-24-29.jpeg

Going to miss Petty. Best Super Bowl halftime ever. No gladiators in costume, no sharks or fireworks, just well played, good rock and roll.

I have seen Mr. Masekela in performance twice. I have seen Ms Mekeba twice. One of those occassions, they played together in the same concert.

The loss of both of them is a terrible tragedy but I am very glad to have been able to witness both their music and their personal dignity which just shined out.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back